• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

We're listening to a jar of mosquitos?  ::)

Now we're listening to that fake World War 3 message.  ::)

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2016, 10:15:35 PM
Darn, I missed it...

Hi brig. You didn't miss much. Just a fake voicemail about the start of WW3.

Donald Noory

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2016, 10:15:35 PM
Darn, I missed it...

Just some deranged old coot...Heather making way too much of this. Must be looking to fill up air-time.

Donald Noory

If Heather will swallow the stalker story, she'll swallow anything.

Juan Cena

Quote from: god of thunder on September 07, 2016, 11:14:11 PM
Seems like everyone has fallen asleep; can't blame you. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ???

Yeah, I fell asleep last night. Sucks because the idea that the of the universe as being a hologram or having an informational substructure fascinates me.

Would have been a great night to bring up the information-powered interstellar drive Ellis described in "Planetary."

Lilith

Sounds like Heather sure got lots of chuckles out of it.  Now we get to hear how it made Heather feel...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 08, 2016, 10:20:59 PM
If Heather will swallow the stalker story, she'll swallow anything.

You're back! Finally posted bail I see.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 08, 2016, 10:19:06 PM
Just some deranged old coot...Heather making way too much of this. Must be looking to fill up air-time.

It's total bs. The General Assembly has zero authority to declare war.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 08, 2016, 10:31:14 PM
dud

Ah, you were just off fucking with other people taking out your frustration with personal failure on them. Well, nice to see you anyway, though not much of an audience for it here anymore.

Lilith

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 08, 2016, 10:19:06 PM

Heathers commentary is always priceless.  ;D

Donald Noory

Does the mind of a conscious listener affect the suckage of Heather-effect in quantum processes?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2016, 06:22:46 AM
Ironically, I think if she would "embrace" the bellgabber she once was, and include humorous comments from the bellgab threads in her show, (giving proper credit to the respective bellgabbers, and bellgab.com itself of course)  I think they would find their subscription rates rise.  Sadly, like Falkie, Heather doesn't seem to understand who her "Fans" are.  I could be wrong.
This change that I recommend would truly "Make the show her own"  IMO.

she should have embraced the gab.

Lilith

I clearly can't make any sense out of any of this, although it is clearly clear to everyone else.  Just 'sayin.

I know this is an unpopular option but there are worse host than Heather. A couple of last weeks shows I enjoyed. There are some of her mannerisms that drive me insane but at least she is trying. I hope Keith and Art if they want to keep the show and network alive do more to help her. She would really benefit from some conventional training. I do give her credit for showing up night after night and doing a lot of work to even keep the show alive in its current form.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 08, 2016, 10:44:46 PM
I know this is an unpopular option but there are worse host than Heather. A couple of last weeks shows I enjoyed. There are some of her mannerisms that drive me insane but at least she is trying. I hope Keith and Art if they want to keep the show and network alive do more to help her. She would really benefit from some conventional training. I do give her credit for showing up night after night and doing a lot of work to even keep the show alive in its current form.

Bellgab would get boring without multitudes of opinions in my opinion.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: mv on September 08, 2016, 10:42:44 PM
she should have embraced the gab.

Right?

That's exactly what I was trying to say.

Lilith

Oh My!  Heather just found the perfect place to hold it, if I heard her right, the perfect spot.

I'm happy for her.

Heather said she worked for a Government contractor. I wonder who? Maybe, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon?  ???

Donald Noory

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2016, 10:56:36 PM
Oh My!  Heather just found the perfect place to hold it, if I heard her right, the perfect spot.

I'm happy for her.

She puts her flaming sword on that spot.

Donald Noory

Quote from: god of thunder on September 08, 2016, 10:59:32 PM
Heather said she worked for a Government contractor. I wonder who? Maybe, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon?  ???

McDonalds?

Lilith

I'm hearing lots of laughter, I must have missed something funny.

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2016, 11:02:38 PM
I'm hearing lots of laughter, I must have missed something funny.

North Korea just announced they detonated a nuclear device. Funny, right?

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on September 08, 2016, 11:03:53 PM
North Korea just announced they detonated a nuclear device. Funny, right?

So I wasn't confused, what I heard was authentically absurd.