• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Are dogmen in the bible (or werewolves)?

Found this on the interwebs

"Daniel 4:33 ESV / 17 helpful votes
Immediately the word was fulfilled against Nebuchadnezzar. He was driven from among men and ate grass like an ox, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven till his hair grew as long as eagles' feathers, and his nails were like birds' claws. "

ge30542

Quote from: mv on September 07, 2016, 12:37:01 AM
that woman just loved lil michael.
Oooohhhhhh lil Michael, you're the best!

ge30542

Okay, just creeped myself out with my last post. I'm done.

TigerLily

Hoagie --> Clarke and Cronkite

Heather--> Witchcraft

Noory --> Portals

TigerLily

Quote from: ge30542 on September 07, 2016, 12:39:05 AM
Okay, just creeped myself out with my last post. I'm done.

You are a dog. Man

Heathers been had by Warren Zevon, and  "a 30.06 down the throat will solve the problem"

That was worth the price of admission.  ;D

mikuthing01

>Emptying clips
>clips

I hope they are shooting the warewolf with a M1 Garand

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 07, 2016, 12:34:57 AM

Immediately the word was fulfilled against Nebuchadnezzar. He was driven from among men and ate grass like an ox, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven till his hair grew as long as eagles' feathers, and his nails were like birds' claws. "

Wish I had my copy of the 'Geneva'. Can't seem to locate it online right now either.

I remember that, but not quite phrased in that manner.

MMMMmmmmmmm.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 07, 2016, 12:34:57 AM

Geneva 1587 version reads the same.
QuoteDaniel 4:33 - The very same houre was this thing fulfilled vpon Nebuchad-nezzar, and hee was driuen from men, and did eate grasse as the oxen, and his body was wet with the dewe of heauen, till his heares were growen as egles feathers, & his nailes like birds clawes.[/quote}

Sounds like dogmen can disrupt trail cameras

Clowns in the woods would be a safe way to disguise yourself if you a re a dogman.

Pahrump caller-I guess KNYE is still carrying mitd

akwilly

good call Juan. I like how you get the sports stuff in

Juan Cena

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 07, 2016, 01:33:24 AM
Clowns in the woods would be a safe way to disguise yourself if you a re a dogman.

Pahrump caller-I guess KNYE is still carrying mitd

Well, somebody had to.

I don't know what could be worse: a camp of evil clowns in the woods, or a group of furries in the woods.

Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on September 07, 2016, 01:33:35 AM
good call Juan. I like how you get the sports stuff in

Thanks. Bucky Badger does look creepy to me.

Quote from: mv on September 07, 2016, 12:19:38 AM
looking at the terrestrial affiliate situation alone, it's clear they're failing to increase this show's audience.  that's a fact.  without obvious growth the subs will begin to erode, the bills will begin presenting a challenge, and keith/heather will have to split because, after all, it takes a lot of money to pay music royalties and keep two employees paid.  every single trend is downward for any metric you can find to gauge MITD's success.  search presence, facebook activity, concurrent stream listeners (when that was visible), the number of affiliates, bellgab MITD thread activity... all down in devastating ways.  there's no reason to assume the subs are magically up in the midst of all of that implosive chaos.

It is NOT a fact, sir. The joint task force of DMDN, the Mystic Stars and Heather Police, are sworn to uphold the OFFICIAL MITD LISTENING RULES until our demise. Breaking one or two of these and we would most likely let you off with a stern warning and a gentle pat on the buttocks, given your lofty status, but all of them? Keef would have our badges if we let that slide, I'm afraid. Have you ever seen an officially licensed Heather waifu body pillow torn asunder with the bare hands of an angry website administrator and Wordpress aficionado? You don't want to, trust me.

Though it pains me to do so, MV, you are under arrest for your onslaught against our Queen of the Night, Ms. Wade, and will either face back-to-back lifetime sentences of Time Traveler subscriptions or the death penalty.

Remember - you, the fans, are our eyes and ears on the ground so if you have an abusive statement to report, please do so through the private messaging system or our tip line listed on the Mystic Stars/Lusha fan forum. We are available 24/7 at our call center in Burundi and all calls are free and confidential. All inquiries should be directed to GravitySucks, captain of the Heather Police.

TO PROTECT & SERVE HEATHER

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on September 07, 2016, 02:05:20 AM

It is NOT a fact, sir. The joint task force of DMDN, the Mystic Stars and Heather Police, are sworn to uphold the OFFICIAL MITD LISTENING RULES until our demise. Breaking one or two of these and we would most likely let you off with a stern warning and a gentle pat on the buttocks, given your lofty status, but all of them? Keef would have our badges if we let that slide, I'm afraid. Have you ever seen an officially licensed Heather waifu body pillow torn asunder with the bare hands of an angry website administrator and Wordpress aficionado? You don't want to, trust me.

Though it pains me to do so, MV, you are under arrest for your onslaught against our Queen of the Night, Ms. Wade, and will either face back-to-back lifetime sentences of Time Traveler subscriptions or the death penalty.

Remember - you, the fans, are our eyes and ears on the ground so if you have an abusive statement to report, please do so through the private messaging system or our tip line listed on the Mystic Stars/Lusha fan forum. We are available 24/7 at our call center in Burundi and all calls are free and confidential. All inquiries should be directed to GravitySucks, captain of the Heather Police.

TO PROTECT & SERVE HEATHER

MV, I've been arrested by these people before. If you have any problems whatsoever, you know what to do...

Donald Noory

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on September 06, 2016, 11:53:09 PM
Serious question here folks,
How does this show continue on? I mean, who is funding this POS?

The funder's name rhymes with "fart smell".

Looks like Hoagland and MITD have the same number of affiliates: 1. What would a Somalian radio station set you back these days?

Robert

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 07, 2016, 12:34:55 AMWet dog smell mixed with blood and musk (pheromones, crap, & piss) is what a wolf smells like.
Hey!

Robert

Quote from: Robert on September 05, 2016, 08:22:02 PMNow, see, that's a meaningful comparison.  It's like, would you rather listen to MITD or press your ear against the wall & hear the neighbors?
To give you an idea of the scaling I can apply, I'll just remind people that I've listened to some really, seriously bad b'cast radio hosts.  I'm talking about college radio hosts who couldn't rightly carry a show even with two on-mic, and others who tried only solo but did not succeed.  A vanity paid-time phone-in show whose m.c. had no clue how awful he was.  A DJ who was thoroughly incompetent at it.  The hosts we describe here come nowhere near that degree of badness.

Quote from: mv on September 06, 2016, 04:58:07 PM
anybody know?  i was thinking about advertising bellgab on the show but i want to know what kind of audience i'm talking to.

Couldn't you just do more Gabcasts for free and not have to pay for advertising?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 07, 2016, 12:35:21 PM
Looks like Hoagland and MITD have the same number of affiliates: 1. What would a Somalian radio station set you back these days?

About as much as African likes, I suppose.  ;D