• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

On the 1/31/15 Gabcast Heather stated she'd been in contact with Art since the Sirius show -- the title of a song she suggested, and Art subsequently used, as bumper music was used to verify Art's identity in the chat room.  The attendant jokes about her being a stalker ring kind of hollow now.

starrmtn001

Wed Sep 7 â€" Jim Elvidge â€" Programmed Reality
POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2016

Jim Elvidge holds a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University. He has applied his training in the high-tech world as a leader in technology. He also holds 4 patents in digital signal processing and has written articles for publications as diverse as Monitoring Times and the IEEE Transactions on Geoscience. For many years, Elvidge has kept pace with the latest research, theories, and discoveries in the varied fields of subatomic physics, cosmology, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology. This unique knowledge base has provided the foundation for his first book, “The Universe-Solved!”

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 07, 2016, 09:10:10 PM
Wed Sep 7 â€" Jim Elvidge â€" Programmed Reality
POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2016

Jim Elvidge holds a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University. He has applied his training in the high-tech world as a leader in technology. He also holds 4 patents in digital signal processing and has written articles for publications as diverse as Monitoring Times and the IEEE Transactions on Geoscience. For many years, Elvidge has kept pace with the latest research, theories, and discoveries in the varied fields of subatomic physics, cosmology, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology. This unique knowledge base has provided the foundation for his first book, “The Universe-Solved!”

Starr, Heather's phone sex operator credentials hold the same water as tonight's guest. She's finally landed an equal.

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on September 07, 2016, 09:13:59 PM
Starr, Heather's phone sex operator credentials hold the same water as tonight's guest. She's finally landed an equal.
Just trying to help. :-[ 

So beat me with a hose in yer basement why don't cha? >:(          J/K  ;D

Quote from: mv on September 07, 2016, 12:19:38 AM
paypal has a history of protecting customers from that sort of thing by killing old subscriptions after some time and requiring they be initiated again.  also, credit card numbers eventually change, etc.

looking at the terrestrial affiliate situation alone, it's clear they're failing to increase this show's audience.  that's a fact.  without obvious growth the subs will begin to erode, the bills will begin presenting a challenge, and keith/heather will have to split because, after all, it takes a lot of money to pay music royalties and keep two employees paid.  every single trend is downward for any metric you can find to gauge MITD's success.  search presence, facebook activity, concurrent stream listeners (when that was visible), the number of affiliates, bellgab MITD thread activity... all down in devastating ways.  there's no reason to assume the subs are magically up in the midst of all of that implosive chaos.

They should consider advertising or something.

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 07, 2016, 09:17:26 PM
Just trying to help. :-[ 

So beat me with a hose in yer basement why don't cha? >:(          J/K  ;D

Donald Noory

"tell your friends" about the show? I'd be embarrassed to admit I listen to it (however briefly).

Donald Noory

She forgot to add on to the rules, after "no bad language," "no mention of bellgab."

Donald Noory

What is that bullshit phone call? Some crazy old fart? Whoopee.

K_Dubb

The most mind-boggling thing about it is that there's somebody out there who uhs more than Heather hahaha.

Donald Noory

Girl Noory gonna declare her support for Trump tonight? Art did. I assume she'll follow suit soon.

I believe the last caller was delusional. He said Heather has more insight than Art.  :o

Donald Noory

Heather trying to milk this dumb b.s. call for all it's worth. Not working.

Heather with the type of weapons available today, if there was really a world war happening; we'd know it.  ::)

Norm

Quote from: god of thunder on September 07, 2016, 10:24:15 PM
Heather with the type of weapons available today, if there was really a world war happening; we'd know it.  ::)

Oh but it did happen. Hillary and Obama mated with a Gray and created an alien that seized control of the planet which hazed the atmosphere with green goo which directly affected Falkie's brain cavity resulting in the formation of the normal George Noory who is not the real George Noory we used to know. Now, is this clear enough for you or do I need to post naked pictures of my cat?

Seems like everyone has fallen asleep; can't blame you. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ???

Lilith

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 07, 2016, 10:03:42 PM
She forgot to add on to the rules, after "no bad language," "no mention of bellgab."

Ironically, I think if she would "embrace" the bellgabber she once was, and include humorous comments from the bellgab threads in her show, (giving proper credit to the respective bellgabbers, and bellgab.com itself of course)  I think they would find their subscription rates rise.  Sadly, like Falkie, Heather doesn't seem to understand who her "Fans" are.  I could be wrong.
This change that I recommend would truly "Make the show her own"  IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on September 07, 2016, 11:14:11 PM
Seems like everyone has fallen asleep; can't blame you. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ???

I did.  I try to stay awake, but MITD starts at midnight here.  :'(

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2016, 06:23:44 AM
I did.  I try to stay awake, but MITD starts at midnight here.  :'(

It starts at midnight where I'am too. Though, last night's show would've put you to sleep.  ;D

PKaiser

Less than half a page of chat for an entire MitD? My, how the mighty have fallen.

Happy Art?  Was this the plan?  Destroy it all with a talentless hack?  What, do you all behind the scenes types have a huge bet on the over/under on how long the show would last being hosted by a complete amateur, sorta like the movie Trading Places?

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaasaa!

Ouch!

Phil

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on September 08, 2016, 07:29:12 AM
Less than half a page of chat for an entire MitD? My, how the mighty have fallen.

Happy Art?  Was this the plan?  Destroy it all with a talentless hack?  What, do you all behind the scenes types have a huge bet on the over/under on how long the show would last being hosted by a complete amateur, sorta like the movie Trading Places?

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaasaa!

Ouch!

Phil

Was there a behind the scenes MITD Hedge Fund?  ... and I was not informed ??  8)

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on September 08, 2016, 07:28:21 AM
It starts at midnight where I'am too. Though, last night's show would've put you to sleep.  ;D

That is true of almost ever night.  It's the posters in this thread that keep me awake and amused.  ;D

Mikuthing01, I found Heather's former employer.

chinaclipper

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 07, 2016, 10:06:16 PM
What is that bullshit phone call? Some crazy old fart? Whoopee.

why do all farts have to be "old?" why do you never hear of "middle aged' fArts, or "teen" fArts, or "young" farts or even "baby" farts?

trostol

i see she will discuss something way over her head tonight

Quote from: trostol on September 08, 2016, 08:55:25 PM
i see she will discuss something way over her head tonight

Really? Doesn't she have a degree in rocket science?  ;D

Donald Noory

Why does she sound so hyped? Is she on something?