• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: doctor weird on January 09, 2016, 12:03:46 AM
haha, how creepy are us guys. were all just bombarding her with ," YOU SOUND HOT, WHAT DO U LOOK LIKE PLZZZZ"!!!

Sure she loves that.  She also knows that if a photo gets out, Google has photo matching software... 

ge30542

the little statues you put on your dashboard

Damn   The dude blew it

he should have said "It said things to me no bird should say"

Ciardelo

Quote from: slippingaway on January 09, 2016, 12:05:08 AM
If this show sucks so much, why are you listening and commenting? If you are commenting without listening, why are you even commenting?  There's something out there for everyone, so go forth and find something that agrees with ya.
Hey! I liked your call! robert here in the forum took exception to your facts though, but i liked it!

MikeJ

Woks Wong

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 09, 2016, 12:04:55 AM
I think you've reached your DOOMED quota for this evening.

Hey man that shit himself.  Fuck you.  You are a cunt.

Chronaut

Quote from: MikeJ on January 08, 2016, 11:56:46 PM
What happened to that douche no shame Ed dames? I figured he would have been on by now.

Last I heard, he was selling tickets to remote viewing seminars in Las Vegas, behind the amphibian boy tank, adjacent to the wolf lady cage:

http://disinfo.com/2012/10/the-high-cost-of-remote-viewing/

Wanderlust

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2016, 12:06:12 AM
Damn   The dude blew it

he should have said "It said things to me no bird should say"

;D lol

Mick Mann

Quote from: MikeJ on January 08, 2016, 11:56:46 PM
What happened to that douche no shame Ed dames? I figured he would have been on by now.
I think Ed Dames married a Russian (or geographically nearby girl) and became pussywhipped which just may be (as much as I hate to say it and as much as I like Art) Just may be Art's Problem.

JamesMcDonald

Guys I think I found the cat version of Barfly's avatar persona.

MikeJ

Ciardelo

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 09, 2016, 12:04:55 AM
I think you've reached your DOOMED quota for this evening.
ok. i was just making a fucking point--I'll be in my shower peeing if you need me.

Woks Wong

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 12:06:13 AM
Hey! I liked your call! robert here in the forum took exception to your facts though, but i liked it!

Hey racist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on January 09, 2016, 12:07:59 AM

He needs a cigarette in his paw but +1

Woks Wong

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 12:08:19 AM
ok. i was just making a fucking point--I'll be in my shower peeing if you need me.

You and that idiot in sunglasses are racist against asian people.  I want you banned.

Lilith

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on January 09, 2016, 12:07:59 AM

haha, Yeah, I can see the resemblance  ;D

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 09, 2016, 12:07:23 AM
Hey man that shit himself.  Fuck you.  You are a cunt.

干你娘的屁眼!

slippingaway

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 12:06:13 AM
I gave an accounting in the forum earlier today. If anyone has questions, by all means.

The chemicals came in 2 forms, flairs and a mix that was put into these "burners" that were mounted on the tips of the wings that looked like small pontoons.
The chemicals were aerosolized, i.e. ignited.  Mothballs in the closet though stinky, don't pose a threat unless burned.

I don't recall signing a NDA, but I was 16 at the time, so they couldn't hold me to any agreement anyways.

ge30542

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 09, 2016, 12:09:41 AM
You and that idiot in sunglasses are racist against asian people.  I want you banned.
can we post asian jokes here?

akwilly

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 09, 2016, 12:09:41 AM
Fruck you are wrong wong

Robert