• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:48:08 PM
Doesn't interest certain kinds like me.

He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood He's the one that makes ya feel alright....

Woks Wong

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 09:50:13 PM
Enrish preehs!

I thought you had those glasses that see "obey", and "dick".  You are a mediocre IQ, and you exhibit anti-social characteristics; step aside.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:52:11 PM
I thought you had those glasses that see "obey", and "dick".  You are a mediocre IQ, and you exhibit anti-social characteristics; step aside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5e-1xYE62o

Ciardelo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:52:11 PM
Hey! Watch your whore mouth Asian man! That's Roddy PIPER. What is wong with you?

Woks Wong

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:53:53 PM
Hey! Watch your whore mouth Asian man! That's Roddy PIPER. What is wong with you?

Of course you'd be interested in my mouth.

DeltaBravo

The show is a train wreck. True or False?

Woks Wong

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 09:55:26 PM
Yes. Very much so.
sir hobviously I think of you  -- I made that easy for dumb micro pinner like you. 

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:57:17 PM
sir hobviously I think of you  -- I made that easy for dumb micro pinner like you.
Oh, me so horny!

Ciardelo

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 09:57:08 PM
The show is a train wreck. True or False?
It's all we got man. It's not Dave train wreck bad and certainly has more content than ads. I'm in for the long haul.

All the other best options are either sporadic (bateman) or just once a week (Expanded Perspectives) Hoaxy looks to have an interesting panel tonight, but he's on too late for me.

trostol

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 10:00:33 PM
It's all we got man. It's not Dave train wreck bad and certainly has more content than ads. I'm in for the long haul.

All the other best options are either sporadic (bateman) or just once a week (Expanded Perspectives) Hoaxy looks to have an insane panel tonight, but he's on too late for me.

FIFY

Woks Wong

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 10:02:09 PM
Bellgab is the middle.

Where did you go?  You came in like a troll, and failed.  Where art though sweet Robin?

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 10:30:41 PM
Where did you go?  You came in like a troll, and failed.  Where art though sweet Robin?

Fail? DMRN Failed.

Woks Wong

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 10:32:04 PM
Fail? DMRN Failed.

There you are, a lower form of Asmodeus.  You act, yet you do not know who you act for.  Your subconscious spews through you.  OBEY.  Lol, you are the 'obey' victim; it's so obvious.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 10:36:54 PM
There you are, a lower form of Asmodeus.  You act, yet you do not know who you act for.  Your subconscious spews through you.  OBEY.  Lol, you are the 'obey' victim; it's so obvious.

boxman

Seems like some spy has given Keith the word that some people here posted the listening numbers last night, as it is now suddenly hidden...
How low can you sink?? Just shows how fast this ship is sinking when they even go to the step of hiding the decline.

Woks Wong

Quote from: boxman on January 08, 2016, 10:51:32 PM
Seems like some spy has given Keith the word that some people here posted the listening numbers last night, as it is now suddenly hidden...
How low can you sink?? Just shows how fast this ship is sinking when they even go to the step of hiding the decline.

What are those numbers?

No one better speak ill of Rowdy Roddy Piper, I still sleep in one of his T-shirts( does that sound funny)?

Ciardelo

Quote from: boxman on January 08, 2016, 10:51:32 PM
It's DOOMED.

Tinfoil_Helm

Some crop circles goofball is on Noory and gonna talk about Trump in the next hour.  Could be worse!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on January 08, 2016, 10:54:42 PM
No one better speak ill of Rowdy Roddy Piper, I still sleep in one of his T-shirts( does that sound funny)?
Not around here  ;) As long as he's not still in it.

ge30542

1200 listeners? Is that accurate? That's why Art bailed.