• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:18:13 PM
How can we go on? Listening to this show we think is a wreck? Who the hell do they think they are by forcing us to listen? Forcing us to post how bad it all is?

Listening? Who's listening? When I signed up here, nobody said that I had to listen.

Woks Wong

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 08, 2016, 09:20:50 PM
I'm from America. We're listless and under-educated.

I was joking (apartheid and tripartite).  I'm from China.

boxman

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
yes, it's tiresome to post how much of a wreck this is, but I do it out of love. I just want what's best.

It helps Art to tell him how fucked up this all is. Most BellGabbers feel the same way.
But blind praise surely helps eh?
If it was not for people speaking up and providing criticism we would not even have had RSS feeds. Even that fanboys defended and attacked us "trolls" over.

How is it so hard to believe that some of us actually want this show to succeed and dont hate Heather??
I think she is a decent host but that does not change the fact that everything else around this show is a trainwreck and has doomed the show to failure if nothing is done SOON.

Ciardelo

Quote from: boxman on January 08, 2016, 09:27:56 PM
But blind praise surely helps eh?
If it was not for people speaking up and providing criticism we would not even have had RSS feeds. Even that fanboys defended and attacked us "trolls" over.

How is it so hard to believe that some of us actually want this show to succeed and dont hate Heather??
I think she is a decent host but that does not change the fact that everything else around this show is a trainwreck and has doomed the show to failure if nothing is done SOON.
It's DOOMED

Woks Wong

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:29:03 PM
Pull the plug. It's DOOMED

Sir, grow up.  You sound like 5 years old or drunken.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
yes, it's tiresome to post how much of a wreck this is, but I do it out of love. I just want what's best.

It helps Art to tell him how fucked up this all is. Most BellGabbers feel the same way.

Playing both sides of the fence now? Welp, better than that white knight shite. Keep on truckin' !!!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:30:31 PM
Sir, grow up.  You sound like 5 years old or drunken.
I'm just stating the OBVIOUS. I have seen the light. Heather is a very nice person I am sure but this show is DOOMED

Ciardelo

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 09:30:49 PM
Playing both sides of the fence now? Welp, better than that white knight shite. Keep on truckin' !!!
This is so fucked up--it's doomed. and now you mock me?

Woks Wong

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:31:38 PM
I'm just stating the OBVIOUS. I have seen the light. Heather is a very nice person I am sure but this show is DOOMED

OK, no one be critical, no one point out the glaring problems.  This man avatar is sensitive.

boxman

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:29:03 PM
Pull the plug. It's DOOMED
I have seen 4chan trolls act more mature than fanboys like you.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:32:15 PM
This is so fucked up--it's doomed. and now you mock me?

I'm proud of you. In a "Luke I am your father" type of way.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:14:14 PM
Doesn't Art know that he needs to come here and answer for this?

It would be nice. 

But if Art was an upfront guy he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

Ciardelo

Quote from: boxman on January 08, 2016, 09:33:42 PM
I have seen 4chan trolls act more mature than fanboys like you.
Oh nice, i agree with you and this is the reception i get? The show is DOOMED man!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:33:19 PM
OK, no one be critical, no one point out the glaring problems.  This man avatar is sensitive.
Glaring problems! YES! The show is DOOMED!

Woks Wong

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 09:35:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w

Yes, yes.  Good show for sociology trained high IQ people. Obviously bad experiment you non-educated types.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:24:02 PM
I was joking (apartheid and tripartite).  I'm from China.

Well, if English is your second language and you are as intelligent and well-spoken as you appear to be (and there are a lot more Chinese people like you), Trump would have his negotiating work cut out for him. My Chinese BTW is terrible and, more to the point, non-existent.

whoozit

I'm sick of the beating the dead horse gifs so I offer this as an alternative.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:38:23 PM
Now you boring.  Fuc off.
Why can't you just admit it? What the hell is your problem man. The show is clearly DOOMED.

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on January 08, 2016, 09:39:14 PM
I'm sick of the beating th dead horse gifs so I offer this as an alternative.
Monkey spanking...MMmm.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:38:23 PM
Now you boring.  Fuc off.
Dong, Grandpa is talking to you. Donnnggggg!!!!!

Woks Wong

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2016, 09:39:21 PM
Why can't you just admit it? What the hell is your problem man. The show is clearly DOOMED.

Nothing is clearer than you.  The show is a probabilistic entity in terms of its success.  You are a certain fool.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 08, 2016, 09:41:10 PM
Nothing is clearer than you.  The show is a probabilistic entity in terms of its success.  You are a certain fool.
Notso foolish old man. Notso foolish because even I can see this show is DOOMED.