• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 01, 2018, 10:27:10 PM
Wait, what?  Art told her to ''be yourself''?
Yeah, a fucking psycho-bitch whore...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Nobody on June 01, 2018, 10:03:23 PM
Isn't an exchange only fair if both parties are getting what they think they are getting?  If, for example, I pay a prostitute with counterfeit money that she thinks she can use to feed her kids (only to discover it's worthless when she goes to spend it) was that a fair transaction?

In relative terms, yes, but that isn't saying much, is it?  She's still being disingenuous and lying her head off.  Even if it is in, "a good cause," a lie is still a lie.

To whatever extent it's an illusion, it's at least a pay-as-you-go one, except for that poor sap who prepaid for five years or whatever.  ::)

I guess that, now that we have a reliable alternative, I can't stay mad at her for taking up the spot.  Now it's just morbid curiosity to see how this particular morality play works itself out, for which I'm a little ashamed.

Bart Ell

SAVE THE FOOT.
There's that diabetes commercial again

Jocko Johnson

They can't use PayPal because the machines will just over heat and seize to a halt...which MITD does this $ go too...? Oh no...????
And if u send it to them personally easier to go and get the booze with!

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Aquarius on June 01, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
Somebody sent HW a wormhole message saying they'd been a time traveler since she was redacted, and she said it was amazing how long people were with her and were bugging her, and then laughed and said she meant hugging her and made some stupid excuse like her throat was a problem, etc. Hmmm. She is unnaturally chirpy, very unnerving. Said her old shows will not be in the archives but she will build new archives with her fans.

She's talking about the "bickering" and aftermath and how ugly it was, and she is saying people may want to call to ask her who did what, etc. But all she cares about is being on the air and being happy to do that, though her heart is so broken. She's not going to cheapen this program by answering who did what, who said what, etc. She only wants to honor her friend, Art.

I really can't stand the wildly artificial syrupy chirpy way she's rattling on. So much for open lines.

She is all in with herself.  Ignoring those little whispers coming from her unconscience saying she really F'd this up

I should be listening to Dave but can't stop listening to this train wreck known as Heather Wade. She actually still uses Art's voice for caller lines.....wow lol

Quote from: Doomed on June 01, 2018, 10:20:43 PM
I thought it was the Blue Hippo. Have I been misinformed?

Hopefully she'll call in

''First time caller''? 

Won't they all be first time callers tonight?

El Chorro

"Special Caller Line"? All your callers are "special," Heather.

More 'Burgh Unboxing before the calls

Sean92008

... without being political...

Tonight's guest expressed concern about speaking the facts because, in the UK, they arrest people who state the facts.

El Chorro

Now she's opening cards. It's a birthday for one.

PChirp

Oh shit, she's doing the packages again.  Take the fuckin' calls Heater!!! >:( >:( >:(

AstroBuzz

It DOES NOT cost $250k to raise a child to their teen years...

ge30542

She's got her scissors.
Careful Heater.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: helloidistance on June 01, 2018, 10:33:34 PM
I should be listening to Dave but can't stop listening to this train wreck known as Heather Wade. She actually still uses Art's voice for caller lines.....wow lol

My bedroom clock runs Keith's network 24/7 and he gets my 5.00.   Heater is good to have on when guests come over and you want to see their reaction when they hear her babble... and she gets nothing and I get a good laugh watching people trying to figure out WTF she just said.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 01, 2018, 10:18:32 PM
The town so tough they insert the bullets manually into your body.
U said it Sarge, when I was there it was the murder capital of the World.3000+ a year. You could hear shots like it was a battlefield. Get out of the car to answer a call or chase a perp we were stepping in blood and guts, crack viles and bullet casings!! Windshields of the radio cars getting plinked, shit, bricks, bottles snd once even a toilet bowl from 7 stories blasted to powder just missed us, my oartner were on foot. Crazy.
It was great baby I LOVE IT!!!!

Sean92008

Quote from: AstroBuzz on June 01, 2018, 10:37:04 PM
It DOES NOT cost $250k to raise a child to their teen years...
Getting close for my kids...  Add in larger homes to accommodate them and easily over $250k each.

timebandit

is dave going to link his site here again?
tacky.

ok, A BITCH IS A BITCH AND A WITCH IS A BITCH OF MANY DOGS

chefist

The only one thing I would change on Dave's show, in terms of branding, is "The Worm Hole". It's connotations are just too obvious and has become rather comical.

ge30542

"Ooohhhhh....you are.....moooosst welcome.....i am honored...."

PrairieGhost

I was going to listen to train wreck open lines but I don't care. She has them lined up anyway. It's Dave time.

Think I'm going to turn to Noory at 1:10 for Victorian Paranormal Stories.  This topic isn't grabbing me tonight and that is ok.  Variety is the spice of life as they say but I like me ghosts.

I agree with the guest on climate change though.

You're doing a great job, Dave. It is just sometimes I get fixated on certain subjects and that is all I wanna hear especially on a Freaky Frightening Friday night.

El Chorro

How did Art change your life?

"I was [age] going through [identify tough time in your life] that had me up really late. His voice was such a comfort..."

Almost as fascinating as asking guests how they got into paranormal...

"I was [age] and my parents let me watch 'In Search Of'..."

WinWinS

Quote from: chefist on June 01, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
The only one thing I would change on Dave's show, in terms of branding, is "The Worm Hole". It's connotations are just too obvious and has become rather comical.

well you asked for it BWHAHAHAHA!