• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 30, 2018, 12:12:59 AM
I don't think Heather is all "there".   Shes not really activist material, i mean maybe as a publicity stunt she'd go to the edge, but to cross over would be stupid and encouraging others to do so sheer lunacy...

She said she was going to win Art's approval.  She probably said it before thinking about logistics and actual consequences.  He's dead, it's off.

Lilith

"Twenty or Forty people listen to this little show"   

bwahahahahahaha

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 01:12:48 AM
A caller asked Heather about how she met Art Bell.  So she's telling her story about "a forum" and "a podcast"  ;D

Heh heh.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 12:10:39 AM
Maybe Roseanne's comment was really about cryptozoology. Think about it! ;)

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 01:14:16 AM
"Twenty or Forty people listen to this little show"   

bwahahahahahaha

Had to turn it on.  God, she sure drags out her stories.

The further we get into the modern age where people routinely go everywhere, everyone has a camera and recording device with them, we have satellites covering every inch of the earth's surface, heat sensors, etc, and still no bigfoot, aliens, etc, the less likely they exist. 

Listening to the hacks and frauds on Art's show in the 90s convinced me it's all BS.  Still waiting to be shown otherwise.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 30, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
The further we get into the modern age where people routinely go everywhere, everyone has a camera and recording device with them, we have satellites covering every inch of the earth's surface, heat sensors, etc, and still no bigfoot, aliens, etc, the less likely they exist. 

Listening to the hacks and frauds on Art's show in the 90s convinced me it's all BS.  Still waiting to be shown otherwise.

BORING! ;D

Lilith

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 29, 2018, 03:03:07 PM
Hi Jocko, The guy is unstable as hell. I've gathered you have some law enforcement background so I would like your opinion on this website that had a batch of background on m vara's harassment practices. 

If you have the time would you skim over it and does it look credible? I've waivered about it. 
Anyone else on the forum, if you have an opinion about this ipredator, please free to chime in.  Maybe I'm getting too involved, but vara has gotten under my skin since the blowup with Art and MV rants. 

Secondly, prior to this fine statement This should be the image of the "I've got a gun statement, but for some reason I can't post it. Sorry. he had to bring on the stability issue again.
If that POS EVER called my home, family or anyone I got wind of and harassed like this bitch did well let's just say *@$*+!    :-X 

And finally, here's what Heater and the loving, empathetic followers of heater did to protect one of their own that posed a question they weren't happy with.  For them to go after someone's parents or family over a freaking podcast question or whatever the case may be is beyond the scope of reality.
I know it's probably more than you might want to read, but how far do you think this putz  :o might go?

I sure wish Keith would shut this crap down fully w/ the cease and desist, instead of allowing this to continue
Heaters still using the MITD logo. If it was just her maybe he'd let a bit slide. But with vara in the midst this is a no winner.  No matter what she won't make it on his failing network, especially with his personality and insanity. He asking for bitcoin donations and begging to stay afloat. He in so many words threatens Keith too.
I remember the rage in him when he left DMDN.  That was NOT an argument between friends as he puts it.   
[attachment=1,msg1235434]   [attachment=2,msg1235434]  [attachment=3,msg1235434]  [attachment=4,msg1235434]
No problem...just give me a couple days to go thru it and think it over.

As I said in a post, in todays climate concerning firearms the old, 'he is just an old drunk redneck bubba, a good old boy who don't mean no harm, just don't pay him no mind,' has gone out the window. Many states have already passed laws where legal gun owners can lose their firearm(s) legally for either short periods or permanently. The feds are even looking at it now, and the NRA is signaling they may support it. I don't know if South Carolina where mumbles the drunk hails from has this yet.

It goes like this, a person or persons makes a complaint to local LE, they investigate. It must meet a thrushhold of bringing, implying harm or danger to another or themselves. Checks are made, neighbors, friends and family. Fellow works, social media etc. This is given to a court with a recommendation. The court decides if a temporary denial of 2nd amendment rights are in order. Guns are confiscated, (my problem is as we have seen people will and can use anything as a weapon if they desire to go as far as needed to follow up.) The person is then looked at by a number of doc's physically and mentally...reports are taken back to court where a judge decides if this person gets the guns back, (as a precaution they taken away first) has them premanently taken, goes for treatment and we look at it again etc. It's new and I am sure each state has different rules in the law.

I will tell you this, in the old days when we didn't see shootings etc as we do today, just "regular" crime(!)...someone is threatened, a complaint is made, the cops are called, we go to investigate. Sometimes a person just needed a "strong talking too"  or they were locked up, guns and all. They get a ck up from the neck up and if indicted and convicted go to the funny farm or prison.

But today we live in a different time, we are in uncharted waters and it calls for, I guess different methods to try and fix it all. Can we deal with each case as these new rules call for, unkown at this time.
But I can not imagine, making a vailed threat as dopey did is never ever a good thing. Just how stupid do you have to be? VERY!  If the person(s) he said it to feels it's serious...well people said they hadn't heard from mv2 in a couple days? Perhaps he is just sleeping off a hang over or answering some very hard questions by some very serious people with badges because of his very foolish remarks? Personally or otherwise I know or have no info on this, simply speculation and a couple possible scenarios and there can be millions. I will say he just doesn't sound like a smart guy at all.

Because you asked I answer absolutely hypothetically.

I will look at the other stuff and pm you, feel free to pm me as anyone here can do as well...just an aside I do not and neither do I claim to have any answers to anything with any or this. Just speculating and speaking from my past experience as we all have for over some 3500 + pages!!

Chad Jacobs

So how do I find Heather Wade's new web page so that I can subscribe? I only "tune in" to her show after DS, but I really often enjoy her style and long format interviews (plus her music/Art Bell voice-overs still have a special place in my heart). 

Lilith

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 01:29:47 AM
So how do I find Heather Wade's new web page so that I can subscribe? I only "tune in" to her show after DS, but I really often enjoy her style and long format interviews (plus her music/Art Bell voice-overs still have a special place in my heart).

This is the link to her new homepage with the subscribe button.  It has been announced that just be patient, you will eventually receive an email to complete your subscription process.  They are working on it.

https://artbelllegacy.com/

sydtron

Was that some musky bottoms on heathers show just now?

Lilith

Quote from: sydtron on May 30, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
Was that some musky bottoms on heathers show just now?

I think so..   Good thing she had a dump button since it's a family show she said...

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 01:34:25 AM
This is the link to her new homepage with the subscribe button.

It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 29, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
Just posted onLNM youtube

Dr. Reverend D.F Neely Publisher & Author​Everyone out there... .I want this message to ring clear. Tell Keith Rowland... I am now in the game officially and I am now coming after him... Let him know this... Spread the word and post this ...

Dr. Reverend D.F Neely Publisher & Author​I AM DONE WITH HIM AND THIS IS THE END... Let That Punk Know.... Tell Him I Am Coming And I Dont Make Threats Like He Does.
That kind of talk from a Reverend?
Not nice, the big guy upstairs can't like that at all.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2018, 01:40:42 AM
How well do we know anyone?
Asking rhetorically for the forum.

Chad Jacobs

This is the link to her new homepage with the subscribe button.  It has been announced that just be patient, you will eventually receive an email to complete your subscription process.  They are working on it.

Thanks, I just subscribed and will wait with baited breath for the password or to paraphrase Lando Calrissian "Don't worry, my friend's down there. He'll have that shield down in time... Or this'll be the shortest subscription/offensive of all time." Hopefully, that doesn't also apply to HW's aspirations of entering area 51 (I still think she may opt for just doing the Greer CE 5 protocols at the edge rather than going in).

Joshua Pee is every hosts go-to-guy when they need to line up a guest at the last minute.
He's such a media whore and desperate for attention.

PrairieGhost

Carl got the site done and she has phones now?

Lilith

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
Thanks, I just subscribed and will wait with baited breath for the password or to paraphrase Lando Calrissian "Don't worry, my friend's down there. He'll have that shield down in time... Or this'll be the shortest subscription/offensive of all time." Hopefully, that doesn't also apply to HW's aspirations of entering area 51 (I still think she may opt for just doing the Greer CE 5 protocols at the edge rather than going in).

ikr?

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

Always happy to see you Jackstar  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 30, 2018, 01:50:11 AM
Carl got the site done and she has phones now?

Yes, she has phones now, but like everything else, still needs some work LOL

PrairieGhost

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 01:53:19 AM
Yes, she has phones now, but like everything else, still needs some work LOL

Does the stream keep cutting out or is it my connection?

"It's always an adventure of the mind talking to you, Heather!"

One could take that comment a number of ways.  LOL

Now I'm going to listen to LMH on Noory's show for an hour.

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 30, 2018, 01:55:27 AM
Does the stream keep cutting out or is it my connection?

I had no stream cutting all nite at this stream:

https://paranormal.talkstreamlive.com/program/lnm_radio_network

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 01:57:49 AM
"It's always an adventure of the mind talking to you, Heather!"

One could take that comment a number of ways.  LOL

Now I'm going to listen to LMH on Noory's show for an hour.

I'm going to go watch MITD with The Guy from Pittsburgh now.  ;D

PrairieGhost

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
I had no stream cutting all nite at this stream:

https://paranormal.talkstreamlive.com/program/lnm_radio_network

Thanks, it was probably my connection. I had no problems with Dave.

God, it keeps on raining here in North Georgia.  I'm sick of it.  We've had rain every freaking day for like 3 weeks.