• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

See website facelift, and subscribe available:

https://artbelllegacy.com/

Nobody

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 29, 2018, 11:38:56 PM
Mainly they ask if you were ever convicted of a felony.

Is trespassing on Area-51 considered a felony offence?  I can't see the federal authorities simply laughing it off after they've taken the trouble to post all those, "Stay out!  This Means You!  (Yes, really)" signs.  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 29, 2018, 11:55:44 PM
It is notable you use the Encyclopedia Britannica vs Wikipedia. The later shows up first in a google search, so its a conscious choice. Very little gets past this cat.

On phone with weird browser that wont allow multiple tabs so can't look, but I seem to recall said encylopedia is no longer British-based. I could be wrong but something reminds of some sale to a US company.

El Chorro

Ape Canyon...this guy is all in. No sense being disgusted by it. He's clearly an advocate with a financial incentive and perhaps a personal one. He's part of the Bigfoot industry and that's fine...but he's not approaching it as a scientist.

Dr. MD MD

Maybe Roseanne's comment was really about cryptozoology. Think about it! ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Nobody on May 30, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
Is trespassing on Area-51 considered a felony offence?  I can't see the federal authorities simply laughing it off after they've taken the trouble to post all those, "Stay out!  This Means You!  (Yes, really)" signs.  ???

Again varies. Will they press the charge(s?) Plea down, or whatever. Depends on politics, area, who you are, administration, and lots of things. You are a prominent racial or anti-war type? Likely you are bonded out with a reappear and then dismissed with "don't do again." But not always, depends on things. Could be you get supermax or your compound blown up, depends.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Nobody on May 30, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
I don't think Heather is all "there".   Shes not really activist material, i mean maybe as a publicity stunt she'd go to the edge, but to cross over would be stupid and encouraging others to do so sheer lunacy--we might lose paul and ella.  I would say if she actually did this, the govt is already aware of her claims and she'll disappear for a bit and maybe come back a bit simpler, more pliable, maybe we'd get a new stepford heather.

Aquarius

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 30, 2018, 12:12:59 AM
I don't think Heather is all "there".   Shes not really activist material, i mean maybe as a publicity stunt she'd go to the edge, but to cross over would be stupid and encouraging others to do so sheer lunacy--we might lose paul and ella.  I would say if she actually did this, the govt is already aware of her claims and she'll disappear for a bit and maybe come back a bit simpler, more pliable, maybe we'd get a new stepford heather.
She said she's doing it for Art, and that the gathering will be a kind of public memorial for him since the public hasn't been able to mourn him yet and so many of her listeners are still shook up about him dying.

In the meantime, Warren is doing a decent job on the show, and she has actually done a show with him more than not.

Just announced the subscriptions are just rolling in, she's amazed and can't look now because she'll get choked up.

Ok, back to work now for me.

El Chorro

When you're dealing in the deep sociopathy of Bigfoot, you have to be excessively independent. We're not talking about foundations funding him, it's reality tv producers. That's not where "science money" comes from. Come on.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 29, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Three hours I'll never get back. It was wrong on so many levels.. The first thirty minutes with her almost sobbing but trying to sound upbeat. The rest some old fart droning on about shoulder blade assemblage or some such. The high point was when he suggested they didn't have enough time to discuss the next thrilling installment and she clearly aware that there would be one hell of a lot of dead air blurted out "Oh yes we have".

As for her ongoing griefathon about Bell:  Someone ought to remind her, he wasn't her dad.

Or was he?
Seriously, she has very deep seeded emotional and psychological problems. I sincerely hope that as humans to humans for someone some if not most of us liked at one point, for her own welling being, for her own sake to be able to get thru everyday life that HW get some very intense and good mental health help. She is, it seems bubbling under the surface a very damaged person that needs to get those fixed and id'ed. Unless she does she will just get nuttier and not function at all. Just implode. We have been witness to the craziness downfall. I think she realizes it but doesn't have the desire or fortitude to face it. Hopefully she will before it is to late.

Whereislucky

Karma Train with prince instead of Paul Westerberg? I'm embarrassed for you!

PrairieGhost

That's some clown music.

Sounds like a fun show tomorrow night, Dave.

Lilith

Quote from: Aquarius on May 30, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
She said she's doing it for Art, and that the gathering will be a kind of public memorial for him since the public hasn't been able to mourn him yet and so many of her listeners are still shook up about him dying.

In the meantime, Warren is doing a decent job on the show, and she has actually done a show with him more than not.

Just announced the subscriptions are just rolling in, she's amazed and can't look now because she'll get choked up.

Ok, back to work now for me.

Yes, yes he is.

El Chorro

It's that damned DNA-free Saucequatch hair, Dave. Science is forcing us to get our funding from poor saps at Holiday Inn crypto-conferences.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: El Chorro on May 30, 2018, 12:36:44 AM
It's that damned DNA-free Saucequatch hair, Dave. Science is forcing us to get our funding from poor saps at Holiday Inn crypto-conferences.

I like extra sauce on my squatch. :P

El Chorro

The "and stuff" caller. Danger danger

What are they, a bear and a cow? #mulesquatch

DaveSchrader

Quote from: El Chorro on May 30, 2018, 12:36:44 AM

El Chorro

Always more casts to sell

Skookum was an elk  ::)

DaveSchrader

Gnite all!

Saucesquatch Dreams to you all and Chupacabra cuddles.

DS

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on May 29, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
Maybe look at atheism too.

God doesn’t believe in atheists. Proof they don’t exist.

El Chorro

He's not talking about his Falcon project anymore...the Bigfoot-seeking blimp.

Zenman

Interesting, articulate guest. Good sassquaatch stuff.   ;D

El Chorro

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 30, 2018, 12:53:21 AM
Gnite all!

DS

Night and thanks for taking note :)

Dr. MD MD

I love Crystal but Dave should really play this after his trademark sign off:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0siYUjV9UM

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 30, 2018, 12:53:21 AM
Gnite all!

DS

G'night, Dave and Winnie.

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 30, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
God doesn’t believe in atheists. Proof they don’t exist.

Personally, I'm agnostic on whether they exist. God's on his own.  ;)

Lilith

A caller asked Heather about how she met Art Bell.  So she's telling her story about "a forum" and "a podcast"  ;D