• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 02, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
They obs had a brunch date with the Satanists and Big Mafia people to start work on their shit list.

Candles are being lit as we speak

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
She thinks they are "winning" and have "screwed" Keith. It's called riding Heather's coat tails, which to me is hilarious. The reality of the situation is that Heather is not famous. So it's absolutely fucking funny that Lasha thinks she is and is trying to weasel her way in.Just my opinion mind you but having watched her do the same thing with other people this is pretty standard course for her.

A++

I was confused, are you posting about your MO or Lasha's ..oh I get it  you and Lasha are one and the same. Nice deception..  Bonus points!

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
Ya, she didn't really comment much on Heather, at least from what I heard (but I missed a few minutes of the show). I wonder if she was still in touch with Art at the end, going to his house and whatnot. And if she was, I also wonder if she interacted with Heather or had an opinion of her being there. She would have had the unique perspective of being a trusted friend who wasn't part of the family dynamic.

But she was probably too angry about the Nye County sheriff's behavior at the crab chili cookoff fest to notice anything amiss.

Well that bullshit at the chili cookoff was beyond reprehensible.

LadyFish

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
Since that is the first post Karen Jackson has in Facebook in over four years, I want to know which one of you evil bastards hacked her account.

I don’t think that account was hacked. There is a reply from Paul Bowman, who I am pretty sure was Art’s producer from his SiriusXm show. Paul was/is BellGabber & lives in Pahrump. I think he and Rosegirl has a few go-rounds on here. I wonder if he knows that Heather’s new best bud Lasha is Rosegirl.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
Well that bullshit at the chili cookoff was beyond reprehensible.

Oh my goodness..I missed this passion play. Is there a link?

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 02, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
It is getting so good.

;D

Bwhahahaha..hilarious...Lasha is confused on exactly how to reply to a FB post...dear lord.  ;D

HW is blessed to have such an intelligent and capable supporter by her side.

PS...masturbating Daffy is my fav.

Rocketeer

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
Breaking news via bellgab twitter!

Thinking now there may be no semi-exculpatory backstory at all, no genealogical mystery web, only raw selfish petulance.  Good riddance.

ACE of CLUBS

Didn't realize Heather Wade was so hated .....
Endless posts/pages of hate for her.
Guessing that she must be a horrible person.
Could she ever be as perfect as the patrons of BellGab ?
Big shoes to fill .....

Dyna-X

Quote from: malliard on May 02, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
last page someone mentioned interviews with this host and HW having 100K listeners yet i found one with the same host, same guest, same website with only 2k listeners... seems a bit odd to me..
Malliard, this is a dark ugly semi-open secret of the radio world. Any station manager/host that tells the truth about listener statistics is more an exception than the rule and the really smart ones don't say anything at all.  Montaldo has said 4 million listeners at one point on another show. I've seen "thousands" claimed when the real number was double digits short of room temperature. Jimmy Church claims hundreds of thousands and even millions! In any other industry this would be called gross fraud. Even the hosts are sometimes lied to by the station owner and manager to build them up with an innocent lie  ::).

Grifynne

Checking out what the Heather Wade Fans Facebook group is up to this afternoon. First up, we have well wishes for Asia and Alex's Aunt Heather... until someone points out the obvious.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
Lasha needs to learn2Facebook
LMFAO! How can you not know that? Seriously? Facebook is not that fucking hard.

Grifynne

If anyone wants to save the audio gold that is HW's shows, Lee has the hookup.
Maybe we could combine them with the Art Bell torrent into a mega-file that no one wants.  :P

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
Checking out what the Heather Wade Fans Facebook group is up to this afternoon. First up, we have well wishes for Asia and Alex's Aunt Heather... until someone points out the obvious.

AUNT!?! A revelation like that will keep the HW truthers busy for a dozen pages.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 02, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
Big shoes to fill .....

Could you provide an example of hate that you have seen directed at Heather?

Rocketeer

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 02, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
Big shoes to fill .....

Um, she was a patron of BellGab?

Grifynne

KR destroyed Art's legacy in JUST 10 DAYS!  :o
What is wrong with these people...

Rocketeer

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 02, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
Malliard, this is a dark ugly semi-open secret of the radio world. Any station manager/host that tells the truth about listener statistics is more an exception than the rule and the really smart ones don't say anything at all.  Montaldo has said 4 million listeners at one point on another show. I've seen "thousands" claimed when the real number was double digits short of room temperature. Jimmy Church claims hundreds of thousands and even millions! In any other industry this would be called gross fraud. Even the hosts are sometimes lied to by the station owner and manager to build them up with an innocent lie  ::).

Extends to other forms of broadcasting, too.  Netflix is painfully tight-lipped about viewer stats.

bellNwhistle

Ace, you're mistaken. This is the most loving group of people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I believe Art has called them "vaguely lovables".

Grifynne

Quote from: Rocketeer on May 02, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
Um, she was a patron of BellGab?

Seriously... if it wasn't for BellGab, she probably wouldn't have gotten the gig in the first place...

timebandit

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
I can understand not going to a funeral.. maybe she said her goodbyes in private at the funeral home.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
If anyone wants to save the audio gold that is HW's shows, Lee has the hookup.
Maybe we could combine them with the Art Bell torrent into a mega-file that no one wants.  :P

inb4 Keith accidentally deletes Lee's access

Quote from: timebandit on May 02, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
I can understand not going to a funeral.. maybe she said her goodbyes in private at the funeral home.

Probably just lost her hitter in the couch. Can't go out in public without getting your bake on.

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
LMFAO! How can you not know that? Seriously? Facebook is not that fucking hard.

I think we all know what was going on here. Lasha was trash talkin' behind someone's back with no intention of saying it to their face. Then someone called her on it and she pulled a "ya well, I meant to say it to their face but .. DEERR Facebooking is hard."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: LadyFish on May 02, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
I don’t think that account was hacked. There is a reply from Paul Bowman, who I am pretty sure was Art’s producer from his SiriusXm show. Paul was/is BellGabber & lives in Pahrump. I think he and Rosegirl has a few go-rounds on here. I wonder if he knows that Heather’s new best bud Lasha is Rosegirl.

All in all Im so glad that Curtis and I have managed our realtionship professionally. You guys have no idea about the pressures we are both under.

Try managing the career of The Big Guy aka George Senda the You-Rube Super Star.

Now the Big Guy wants a completely new broadcasting studio. No more Hovel in Martinez, and Guy from Pittsburgh persona. He wants the old Star Trek bridge and Capt'in Kirk make over for himself. Our 5 years of work and the "talent" wants to reinvent himself.

https://youtu.be/UWz0G1Cxqdk

ItsOver

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 02, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
Ouch... MV banish him to the corn field.

$50 bucks donation? ;)

https://youtu.be/cQrgeeS_qbo
Oh, no!  No old crow hoodie for me.  :'(   ;D   I guess  I need to pout for two weeks or more, like your calendar girl.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
I think we all know what was going on here. Lasha was trash talkin' behind someone's back with no intention of saying it to their face. Then someone called her on it and she pulled a "ya well, I meant to say it to their face but .. DEERR Facebooking is hard."
Oh shit, you're probably right! Good catch spy! Thanks for bringing us the latest from the group. I may have just contacted someone else to add a little fun to all of this. Stayed tuned. LOL

chefist

This is the slowest train wreck in history...I hope it lasts.