• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
LMFAO! How can you not know that? Seriously? Facebook is not that fucking hard.

Not to sound ageist, but she is probably about 65 yrs old  :P
Let that sink in.

She's going back and forth with Heidi now hehe  ;D

BobGrau

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 02, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
Didn't realize Heather Wade was so hated .....
Endless posts/pages of hate for her.
Guessing that she must be a horrible person.
Could she ever be as perfect as the patrons of BellGab ?
Big shoes to fill .....

I doubt she's a horrible person, she's just made some dumb decisions  and it's hilarious. I wish I felt worse about it.

Kolchak

Lasha has now dedicated her life to defending an unemployed, narcissistic ex-talk show host.

BobGrau

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
If anyone wants to save the audio gold that is HW's shows, Lee has the hookup.
Maybe we could combine them with the Art Bell torrent into a mega-file that no one wants.  :P

Some total bastard could make a torrent of her shows with MV's songs as bumper music  :D

ponyboysunset

Some new and improved lyrics to my earlier parody by Betty0417. Tweaks and suggestion always welcome. Thank you so much!

The vultures say: Heather, you're a cray cray
Are you a good witch or (or good Lay) or a bad witch (or a bad lay)
Can your spells really conjure up Mephistopheles

Heather wears twirling flaming lanterns
Made from the bones of past lays
A necklace that bears the names
of all the Vultures she does loathe

She came to his home one day
Bringin hootch from far away
But He made it clear she couldn't stay
The shed would become her home

The Vultures say: Heather, you're a cray cray
Are you a good witch or (or good Lay) or a bad witch (or a bad Lay)
Can your spells really conjure up Mephistopheles

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 02, 2018, 01:24:30 PM
Lasha has now dedicated her life to defending an unemployed, narcissistic ex-talk show host.

I wish I had friends like that...HW is truly blessed.

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 02, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
Malliard, this is a dark ugly semi-open secret of the radio world. Any station manager/host that tells the truth about listener statistics is more an exception than the rule and the really smart ones don't say anything at all.  Montaldo has said 4 million listeners at one point on another show. I've seen "thousands" claimed when the real number was double digits short of room temperature. Jimmy Church claims hundreds of thousands and even millions! In any other industry this would be called gross fraud. Even the hosts are sometimes lied to by the station owner and manager to build them up with an innocent lie  ::).

Even good ol' Art Bell claimed 15 million, when the 15 million was actually cumulative for the week - i.e., 3 million per night for 5 nights.

Note:  in the late '90s when Art was claiming 15 million listeners, the population of the US was around 300 million.  If 15 million were tuning in every night, that was one person out of 20, man, woman, and child.  For a show starting at 1am Eastern, 10pm Pacific.  Not possible

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Oh shit, you're probably right! Good catch spy! Thanks for bringing us the latest from the group. I may have just contacted someone else to add a little fun to all of this. Stayed tuned. LOL

I am starting to think that Lasha may actually have other motives. She may be greasing the wheels to try to get in a relationship with Heather.
You know, one of those relationships that has sexy times with each other  ;D
She being 20 or so years older than Heather and all. She wants to swoop in and have a bit of fun.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
Note:  in the late '90s when Art was claiming 15 million listeners, the population of the US was around 300 million.

Does that include those listening illegally?

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 02, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
It is getting so good.

Heather wouldn't drive Airyn and the kids to the service, so Karen came and picked them up but left Heather on the porch?

Was Keith behind this as well?

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
This is the slowest train wreck in history...I hope it lasts.

It is BellGab at its finest. The drama, albeit, ridiculous is edge of your seat type of stuff.
What will be the next big shoe to drop?
Besides Lasha's as she gets undressed for the evening to spend some quality time with her collection of french ticklers  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Grifynne on May 02, 2018, 01:14:24 PM
KR destroyed Art's legacy in JUST 10 DAYS!  :o
What is wrong with these people...

They seem to think that Keith "made" Art. duh as someone posted ..16 year old kids could do Keith's job. These tech types for some reason get swelled heads because the can run wires and flick switches.

My money is on Heather. Keith can go manage a car dealer IT department..

Rocketeer

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
Heather wouldn't drive Airyn and the kids to the service, so Karen came and picked them up but left Heather on the porch?

Legitimate questions.  Looking forward to the "authorized" retelling tonight.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 02, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
I am starting to think that Lasha may actually have other motives. She may be greasing the wheels to try to get in a relationship with Heather.
She being 20 or so years older than Heather and all. She wants to swoop in and have a bit of fun.

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 02, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
It is BellGab at its finest. The drama, albeit, ridiculous is edge of your seat type of stuff.
What will be the next big shoe to drop?
Besides Lasha's as she gets undressed for the evening to spend some quality time with her collection of french ticklers  ;D

It would have to be HW hosting on her own...with no support...that might be rather entertaining. Could be Leo Ashcraft/J Niel Schulmann level catastrophe. Delicious

Quote from: Rocketeer on May 02, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
Legitimate questions.  Looking forward to the "authorized" retelling tonight.

Keith should call the show tonight.

BoDereksTits

Cuckshed In The Night by Whitefake

Cuckshed in the night
I hear his dong twang, honey
Sniffing around your door
Cuckshed in the night
I feel your heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta suck more

It's cuckshed in the night
I see your tent pole rise
Telling me what's in store
Your heart start aching
My body start a shaking
And you can't take no more, no, no

Now I just want to get close to you
An taste your money so sweet
And I just want to make love to you
Feel your Daddy heat

Cuckshed in the night
This shit ain't right
Over here Artbaby

In the heat of the day
I hang my head down low
And hide on facebook from Airyn
Through the light of the day
Until the evening time
I'm waiting for ArtDaddy to come
Ooh, Daddy

It's cuckshed in the night
In the Parhump moonlight
I feel your COPD is aching
This shit ain't right

Ooh, baby, Ooh, baby
Play keep away
Need funds poster
Can't keep away, can't keep away, can't keep away
Oh, play keep away, Yo

You gotta give me money
You gotta give me some money everyday
Play keep-away, no

Ooh, baby, ooh Lord, ahh
Get over here, Artbaby

Cuckshed in the night
I hear a wallet howl, money
Sniffing around your door
Cuckshed in the night
I feel your heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta suck more

Ooh, Daddy

Now I just wanna get close to you
An' taste your dong so sweet
And I just wanna make love to you
Feel your ticker beat

It's Cuckshed in the night, ooh yeah
It's Cuckshed in the night, I will be sneakin' 'round your compound
Cuckshed in the night
Cuckshed in the night

Suck in the night, Suck in the night, Suck in the night
Suck in the night, Suck in the night, Suck in the night
Shit in the night, This shit ain't right, Art ain't too bright,
Cuckshed in the night, Spillin' the wine, Spillin' the wine
Spillin' the wine, Spillin' the wine, I ain't too bright

https://youtu.be/7-Ha118VFqI

Kolchak

What's the normal format for the Joe "Cask of the" Amontillado show? Will his regular listeners be bored to tears listening to Heather spin a yarn about radio inside baseball, headstones and sparring with widows?

Chine

There’s a severe sickness in this relationship and the gaslighting Lasha exercises upon Heather.

Knowing coercive manipulation, she’s using all the tactics in the book (isolation, gaslighting etc). Yet, you attract a mirror of your own self ... which they are doing here. What disturbed me the most was post watching Lasha  cheering on Heather returning to her public display on Facebook, dismantling herself and open to be devoured even more so. Manipulative individuals, or ‘psi vampires’ want you disabled even further so they can have a stronger grip and seep into conducting the others actions and thoughts. A sound individual with a healthy sense of self worth and support won’t easily fall to this attempt by such a psychological  predator.  It’s really sick.

What will be interesting is when and if Heather gets herself in a better position mentally (and whatever else) ... wonder when that tide will turn. Something will give, something will break and disrupt the relationship and witness Lasha. As you have seen with other situations.

timebandit

right..but what about art's legacy?
it's in tatters
and I feel shattered
whip it up
whip it good
:)

Kolchak

Dateline

Fe-Norry?  (A Female Norry?)

Quote from: Kolchak on May 02, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
What's the normal format for the Joe "Cask of the" Amontillado show? Will his regular listeners be bored to tears listening to Heather spin a yarn about radio inside baseball, headstones and sparring with widows?

Rumor has it tonight Joe is going to announce Heather as his co-host.  Long term shit storm to follow..

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Oh shit, you're probably right! Good catch spy! Thanks for bringing us the latest from the group. I may have just contacted someone else to add a little fun to all of this. Stayed tuned. LOL

No problem! There's something cathartic about sharing the idiocy.
Ohhh boy can't wait to see what goes down. And I updated my forum avatar accordingly.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 02, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

;D  "Oh my!" is right.

popple

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Our world is but a simulation where Keith creates the 1's and 0's.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
Yes, the world needs more Lasha

Yes and Pony Boys and Nancys and Justin Trudeau and friendly aliens that will prevent the new world order overloads from destroying peoplekind with Nukes.