• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

El Chorro

This is Disney light parade music WTF

cyclosp214

Quote from: dsz on April 28, 2018, 10:35:39 PM
Cats, devils, witches, wicked games... Is this a playlist about Art or about Heather 😄

Holy shit you're right he made a mixtape for Heather.

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2018, 10:22:00 PM
My guess is he is having a hard time getting up the courage.  Odds are 20:1 that he will not make it through the first 60 seconds without breaking down just a little.  Everybody will be expecting some nice "eulogy" before the calls start.  It seems that this is where a true "radio personality" would shine.  You know... One who can not talk with anybody if they don't "speak radio."

During Art's interview on gabcast with MV Art said Keith was a 1's and 0's man. Technology was his thing. Bring an air personality was not.

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 10:35:24 PM
^^^^ 

# U No Know About FarangDingDong?
# It Ruv U long tiem sailor
# Enjoy

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to hear a lot of Cusco tonight. Fine by me! :)

(aaron)

Is mv going to change the name of bellgab to wadegab??

Norm

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 28, 2018, 10:37:50 PM
I’ve got a feeling we’re going to hear a lot of Cusco tonight. Fine by me! :)

Ditto!

Zenman

Quote from: Norm on April 28, 2018, 10:34:45 PM
I have the Loreena McKennitt CD Art played cuts from, good CD

Book of Secrets and maybe another. Love that stuff. Enya too, of course.

popple

Cusco makes one believe in magic (again)

GravitySucks

Quote from: (aaron) on April 28, 2018, 10:37:57 PM
Is mv going to change the name of bellgab to wadegab??

girlnoorysucks.com?

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on April 28, 2018, 10:22:46 PM
ugh Keith isn't even coming on, just bumper music...

I guess I can press stop record then.

I'm gonna keep recording, its still a classic selection of Arts bumper music sellected by Keith for Arts Memorial, with no (Redacted)

Praise MV!

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2018, 10:32:27 PM
I'm glad I got no booze in the house. This song makes want drink.

The Flute Battle? Ha

morgana213

Quote from: Dateline on April 28, 2018, 10:24:05 PM
I'm enjoying it, working and great background music and Art filled memories.
Me too.  Kind of makes me sad, but happy to have had the opportunity to hear Art.  He really was phenomenal.

sydtron

Is he playing the artists in alphabetical order???

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2018, 10:38:55 PM
I'm gonna keep recording, its still a classic selection of Arts bumper music sellected by Keith for Arts Memorial, with no (Redacted)

Praise MV!

Please do. I was kinda hoping you would.

Zenman

Quote from: Faustina on April 28, 2018, 10:30:27 PM
I think it's sweet of Keith to do this.  Probably afraid he'll be hexed if he takes calls.

Maybe he'll change his mind and take a few. We should probably send him some white light.

HumanBeing

Keith bent again.

Who knows there really might be some legal documents Art had drawn up regarding MITD and Heather's authority. She may be autonomous with regards to the MITD show.

Keith may own and run the network but he may have very little power when it comes to the MITD other than taking the show off the network and running its website.

Keith did advertise tonight's show on the MITD webpage. So from that it is sort of a MITD music show and the no guest hosts rule may apply.
Either that or he wants to be safe and solely play music as to not send Heather into another tailspin if she hears his voice across the mic.

awguy

Quote from: sydtron on April 28, 2018, 10:39:45 PM
Is he playing the artists in alphabetical order???

I doubt it. Otherwise, he would have started with 5 ABBA songs.

aldousburbank

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
Keith bent again.

Who knows there really might be some legal documents Art had drawn up regarding MITD and Heather's authority. She may be autonomous with regards to the MITD show.

Keith may own and run the network but he may have very little power when it comes to the MITD other than taking the show off the network and running its website.

Keith did advertise tonight's show on the MITD webpage. So from that it is sort of a MITD music show and the no guest hosts rule may apply.
Either that or he wants to be safe and solely play music as to not send Heather into another tailspin if she hears his voice across the mic.

But it's Saturday.

popple

Praise MV!

Thank you! I plan on downloading and listening to it again in the future  :-* :-* :-*

morgana213

Praise MV!
Without Redacted is a good thing. It would be wonderful if Keith could find someone who can truly honor Art's legacy. Heather has been very selfish through all of this.  RIP Art and prayers and love to Art's family and to Keith for doing this.

Praise MV!