• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Faustina

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 09:22:42 PM
Do you know him personally? I emailed him to come on Pahrump Tonight! Ha...no response

I'm friends with him on Facebook. 

chefist

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

when is the next Gab Cast?

If I weren't out of town I'd be on air with Pahrump Tonight...I can get on Discord after class... around 10:45pm PT...we went to 4am PT on Tuesday night/morning

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
Those were over two years ago.

I get that, but it's been suggested that's why he quit the show and that's why he didn't do the promised guest host slots - guest slots that have been teased right up to this month.  One week he's saying he's he'll fill in for her if she gets arrested at Area 51, the next week he's dead of COPD?

It doesn't really add up.

chefist

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 09:27:58 PM
I'm friends with him on Facebook.

Cool...most people don't want to gossip...I tried getting juicy stuff out of Nancy B....no luck...ha 😁

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 09:26:47 PM
I seem to recall someone (RJR?) had study paper leaked that showed the then new Czech Rep how smoking actually would save the govt money (they still had socialized medicine n pension but the earlier deaths balanced off the  earlier health problems.)
Throw in free fast food and lots of booze and we may have a way to save Social Security.

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 09:28:55 PM
If I weren't out of town I'd be on air with Pahrump Tonight...I can get on Discord after class... around 10:45pm PT...we went to 4am PT on Tuesday night/morning

I enjoyed it. Lots of interesting information and laughs.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 09:31:33 PM
Throw in free fast food and lots of booze and we may have a way to save Social Security.
That's better than the "lockbox" the guy who invented the internet and global warming came up with!

chefist

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 26, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

Well I'll fire it up... won't have as many as the other night, but should still be fun with a few laughs.

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 26, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

oh, that Richard Groyper!

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
Well I'll fire it up... won't have as many as the other night, but should still be fun with a few laughs.

Have fun! The last few have been a blast. East coast here and work tomorrow so I gotta save my all nighters for mega news nights.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 09:25:45 PM
I'm not sure I would have wanted to take on that rooster of hers.

If I couldn't negotiate my way out of that it would've been a deal breaker. :o

Norm

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
Leo Ashcraft told me that Keith now owns all the rights to MITD.
I heard the same thing. It was an standard agreement with a few stipulations. I believe it also included Art's collection of military firearms too. All Keith had to do was pay the ATF tax stamp fees to transfer ownership for al  the NFA Class 3 stuff.

Sean92008

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 26, 2018, 09:04:58 PM
Queen Nasim put a fatwah on my heart

San Diego proud!

Andrew Cunanan, the Holmes guy, etc...

weeberwubber

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 26, 2018, 08:42:45 PM
What is BLM land mean and where is the suicide note theory coming from?

This was the post that got people talking about a note. 
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1186681#msg1186681

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
San Diego proud!

Andrew Cunanan, the Holmes guy, etc...

Huh? I don't speak Californian.

albrecht

Quote from: Norm on April 26, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
I heard the same thing. It was an standard agreement with a few stipulations. I believe it also included Art's collection of military firearms too. All Keith had to do was pay the ATF tax stamp fees to transfer ownership for al  the NFA Class 3 stuff.
Seriously? I was hoping they'd be auctioned.
ps: put ownership/xfer in a trust, I hear.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 09:39:43 PM
If I couldn't negotiate my way out of that it would've been a deal breaker. :o
That was one hell of a cock.  No way I'd get into a pissing contest with it.

albrecht

DanTSX

Fuck that could be worth a lot right there depending on what he had....

There are ways to transfer NFA in an estate, but it may have to be family.  I can’t rememver it’s been a while

The firearms could also had been held in a trust, which Keoth would be the trustee.  But you would have to pay the transfer tax to move he guns from individual owned to the trust.

ItsOver

Quote from: cweb on April 26, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
What do Heather's MITD and the NFL Draft have in common?

Several hours later, you're still going "this shit is still on?"
Ha!  Baker Mayfield to the Cleveland Browns.  There is a God.  Enjoy Buckeye Country, asshole.

Faustina

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 09:31:25 PM
Cool...most people don't want to gossip...I tried getting juicy stuff out of Nancy B....no luck...ha 😁

Leo is willing, as he has no love for those folks (although says nice things about Art), and has no stake in their game now. 

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 10:01:38 PM
Ha!  Baker Mayfield to the Cleveland Browns.  There is a God.  Enjoy Buckeye Country, asshole.

Lol...why does TX hate OK so much? Never understood that...are they your West Virginia?

Asuka Langley

I doubt Art had anything full auto maybe some suppressors or an SBR

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 10:03:13 PM
Leo is willing, as he has no love for those folks (although says nice things about Art), and has no stake in their game now.

oh me oh my!