• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 11:01:39 PM
Nice looking boy band in the background.  Not quite The Backstreet Boys but they'd probably make an interesting JG Wentworth commercial.
#pizzagate weren't those some young Mexicans some band decades ago named after a soup?

Lola2001

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 11:24:45 PM
With some others. Man, I SOooo wanted SDM to call in for an Art tribute show somewhere.

Isn't he in jail?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
Gunny, Idk the scene now with all the commie-fornians and health industry but if you get a chance the gun shows up there were/are awesome.
*shrug*  Lets roll to Dicks andget a bag of burgers.

Dateline

How about a weekend Gabcast with Leo Ashcraft?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
#pizzagate weren't those some young Mexicans some band decades ago named after a soup?

Menudo

Faustina

Quote from: Dateline on April 26, 2018, 11:33:57 PM
How about a weekend Gabcast with Leo Ashcraft?

I can ask him if he'd be willing. 

albrecht

Quote from: Lola2001 on April 26, 2018, 11:27:39 PM
Isn't he in jail?
Yes. That is the point. It would be awesome because an automated voice would chime in during investment and earthquakes advice "this call is from a Federal prison."

Sean92008

Poor fuckcunt Heather...

Art Bell could take a shit that had more talent than Heather has.

Plus the shit knows to lay low and stay put...

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 26, 2018, 11:28:41 PM
Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
Gunny, Idk the scene now with all the commie-fornians and health industry but if you get a chance the gun shows up there were/are awesome.
*shrug*  Lets roll to Dicks andget a bag of burgers.
Or "Frank's" with onions and gravy on the hashbrowns  (Not a Clinton deep-state code word, just good eating. Not spirit-wise, DR. ;) 

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 11:40:03 PM
Poor fuckcunt Heather...

Art Bell could take a shit that had more talent than Heather has.

Plus the shit knows to lay low and stay put...

he was my best friend and mentor - Heather "headstone mason" Wade

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 11:37:34 PM
Yes. That is the point. It would be awesome because an automated voice would chime in during investment and earthquakes advice "this call is from a Federal prison."
LOL.  I hope I live to hear a Freedom Check call from a Fed Lockup to a radio show someday.

I miss 40 fucking pages.  Like hell I'm going to back up and read it.  Did Heather make an appearance on social media today?

chefist

Do you lot want to do this Discord thing? or save for another day?

I'm in a shitty mood after a bad test result...that could either detract or lend to the conversation... >:(

I'm drinking booze...and going out for more in a bit...JHC...

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
Do you lot want to do this Discord thing? or save for another day?

I'm in a shitty mood after a bad test result...that could either detract or lend to the conversation... >:(

I'm drinking booze...and going out for more in a bit...JHC...

up to you, buddy.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

Yuck. One wonders what Soros, using as a generic term, and others of that ilk, meaning Hollywood, again as generic term did with them?

MV/Liberace!

If Heather ever does return, I expect the broadcast will be four hours of fully unhinged, cringe inducing emotional decompression. 

Anyway, I was just thinking... it would be hilarious if at the very end of that four hour torture-fest the final caller were some oblivious rube asking if Art would be guest hosting any time soon.

heh heh

Quote from: mv on April 26, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
If Heather ever does return, I expect the broadcast will be four hours of fully unhinged, cringe inducing emotional decompression. 

Anyway, I was just thinking... it would be hilarious if at the very end of that four hour torture-fest the final caller were some oblivious rube asking if Art would be guest hosting any time soon.

heh heh

maybe Karen can fill in? remember: she was there!

Taco Bell

heh heh

That would make it worth tuning in. What's the number again?

Lola2001

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
I don't feel he would either.  He'd want to see his young son grow and Asia graduate from HS.  72 is not that old these days, even if you have COPD.  I used to be a caregiver and had a client that had COPD:  she managed alright other than having to be on oxygen 24/7.  The wild card is that I have no idea how much Art's back may have been bothering him, as well.  That's why I'm thinking it may have been an accidental OD.  One too may oxycontins.

# If Ur An Oak Tree

Dateline

This thread is like Motel 6, news about HW is not updated or available, but still the gabbing goes on and you keep the light on for her.

If Heather ever does return, I expect the broadcast will be four hours of fully unhinged, cringe inducing emotional decompression...

One can hope