• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 02:23:33 PM
Nah, I'm leaving.  You can give me the optimistic bullshit all you want, but the damage is done.

Whom are your friends that Jim chased into hiding? GIVE ME BACK MY SON! -Mel Gibson

ItsOver

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 02:23:33 PM
Nah, I'm leaving.  You can give me the optimistic bullshit all you want, but the damage is done.
Thanks, man.  I don't think I've ever been even slightly related to optimism.

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 02:03:40 PM
Is that also why you named me in your "Goodbye, cruel BellGab" missive?

Fuck yourself.

I named you in that big message because you were telling me the truth, and I admire honesty.  I don't like it when people lie to me.

bateman

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 02:37:40 PM
I named you in that big message because you were telling me the truth, and I admire honesty.  I don't like it when people lie to me.

What in the hell are you talking about? I've never spoken a word to you.

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 02:37:53 PM
Microaggression is real.

Sadly, so is micropenis. It affects 1 out of every thousand men in Martinez, CA.

bateman

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 02:39:45 PM
Sadly, so is micropenis. It affects 1 out of every thousand men in Martinez, CA.

You know it's almost shocking Falkie hasn't posted a suicide note yet. Maybe season 7?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 02:39:45 PM

I blame the autistic penis. Don't trigger it! You wouldn't want it to go off, half-cocked... hee hee

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 02:41:20 PM
You know it's almost shocking Falkie hasn't posted a suicide note yet. Maybe season 7?
Don't give Noory any ideas.  Wait a minute.  What am I thinking.

ponyboysunset

They have to do something to save that show after the build up to the drone fight that never happened. And now Kathy is living with the rapist? Seriously fire the writers and get new ones.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 02:43:40 PM
They have to do something to save that show after the build up to the drone fight that never happened. And now Kathy is living with the rapist? Seriously fire the writers and get new ones.

And miss out on all the twists and turns? NEVER! Coming this summer - AMC's: The Falking Dead

ponyboysunset

Quote from: rekcuf on November 20, 2015, 02:48:14 PM
And miss out on all the twists and turns? NEVER! Coming this summer - AMC's: The Falking Dead
OMG that's it I surrender. You've had several zingers today.

ziznak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 02:43:40 PM
time to introduce a new character... ya know, cause it's worked so well in the past.

http://crustula.com/2012/10/08/the-worst-examples-of-cousin-oliver-syndrome-in-tv-sitcom-history/

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 20, 2015, 01:34:36 PM
His estranged wife found him hanging from the marital home loft hatch. He left a five year old daughter.

Awful.

popple

Isn't his hoarding a slow suicide? The fungus spores growing on everything has to have adverse health affects, and it's all going to topple on him eventually.

CampsieNP

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 20, 2015, 01:27:06 PM
Yep. And I am in two FB groups from the AOL chat rooms, mainly pay attention to the FOBW one.  I met probably 50-60 people from that room and I am still friends with several from around the country.

I was sxygirlfrnd on the old Prodigy chat site in 1995. I would chat at 1am after work while listening to Art Bell until 5am. While going to graduate school. Good times indeed. What hubris I had back in the day.

CampsieNP

I know you are, but what am I?.....(just trying to get in on the Inglorious Bitch/Eddie fight)....Late to the party, but this thread is Bellgab at its finest. I saw about 50 posts on the history and thought, WTF is happening??? Suicidal-ideation-comedy. Who knew?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: CampsieNP on November 20, 2015, 03:40:30 PM
I know you are, but what am I?.....(just trying to get in on the Inglorious Bitch/Eddie fight)...

That dung fly hitting my windshield was hardly a fight.

CampsieNP

I just had to stir the pot since I missed the initial heavy-weight bout. Not as much fun watching on DVR, so it had to be done.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: CampsieNP on November 20, 2015, 03:24:33 PM
I was sxygirlfrnd on the old Prodigy chat site in 1995. I would chat at 1am after work while listening to Art Bell until 5am. While going to graduate school. Good times indeed. What hubris I had back in the day.
That is one hell of a handle friend. Damn.