• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsOver on May 05, 2019, 06:49:34 PM
It appears there may be one less banana to peel.

At least they got the spelling correct for the banana.

whoozit

I guess they were going to show possession with the “‘s”.  Whose to know.   ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on May 06, 2019, 10:01:28 AM
I guess they were going to show possession with the “‘s”.  Whose to know.   ;)
Maybe they were staying consistently incorrect.

Maybe Heater was in charge of spelling for Art. ;)

whoozit

I think if Heather was involved there would be a line on the stone referencing $5.99/minute, 10 minute minimum.

SredniVashtar

I'm not sure about the 'father, and friend in the night' bit either. Maybe 'fly-by-night father' would be more accurate. Too soon?

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 11:48:15 AM
I'm not sure about the 'father, and friend in the night' bit either. Maybe 'fly-by-night father' would be more accurate. Too soon?
"Too soon?"  WTF.  This is Bellgab.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 05, 2019, 06:07:31 PM
LMAO!

i wonder if the he/she blew it's brains out?

I called this cunt up and talked him out of killing himself. What did I get for my trouble? He unfollowed me on Twitter.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 06, 2019, 06:39:08 PM
I called this cunt up and talked him out of killing himself. What did I get for my trouble? He unfollowed me on Twitter.

Oh baby.  Does it make me a bad guy that I am laughing uncontrollably right now?

ItsOver

Now I have this image of a crazy banana talking with Liberace on the phone.

LMFAO! what a faggot. tbh now im kinda hoping he's dead for pulling that bullshit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2019, 06:46:25 PM
Oh baby.  Does it make me a bad guy that I am laughing uncontrollably right now?

Nah.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 06, 2019, 06:55:13 PM
LMFAO! what a faggot. tbh now im kinda hoping he's dead for pulling that bullshit.
Maybe there's a banana with an alias running loose on EllGab.  Sometimes dead is better.

whoozit

I’m debating unfollowing you for wasting your time talking him out of something he wasn’t going to do.  BTW I’m going to have an elephant step on my testicles unless someone gives me a free AC or some other appliance.

Roswells, Art

This was a fun thread. How long did it take to talk him out of it?  Apparently it worked, he posted later, I think.

I really just want to know in case I have to do it. I keep a tight schedule. I need to know where to schedule my appointments later in the day.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on May 06, 2019, 07:01:39 PM
I’m debating unfollowing you for wasting your time talking him out of something he wasn’t going to do.  BTW I’m going to have an elephant step on my testicles unless someone gives me a free AC or some other appliance.

PM your phone number.

Roswells, Art

Liberace! I'm going to PM you my number because if I ever feel like killing myself you are the one i want to talk me out of it.

I'm sure that will work out just fine.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2019, 07:15:10 PM
This was a fun thread. How long did it take to talk him out of it?  Apparently it worked, he posted later, I think.

I really just want to know in case I have to do it. I keep a tight schedule. I need to know where to schedule my appointments later in the day.

I only need a half hour. I'm pretty efficient.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2019, 07:20:10 PM
Liberace! I'm going to PM you my number because if I ever feel like killing myself you are the one i want to talk me out of it.

I'm sure that will work out just fine.

I learned my lesson from the OP. I've since opened a "Suicide Encouragement" hotline. Very rewarding work.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on May 06, 2019, 07:45:55 PM
I learned my lesson from the OP. I've since opened a "Suicide Encouragement" hotline. Very rewarding work.
A true Samaritan! Praise!

Reminds of one of Heather's last guests who spend untold numbers of hours seemingly "talking her down" and, likely, wondering how he got booked on this program and awful situation. I don't recall the date/guest but it was bizarre radio, for sure.

Roswells, Art

Also, if any Ellgabbers want to talk shit about this site they can fuck off.

I called this cunt up and talked him out of killing himself.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2019, 06:59:28 PM
So I've got that going for me!
Whoa! The celebration is a little premature... What Liberace said was that your laughing uncontrollably did not make you a bad person. He did NOT say that you were not a bad person, just that it was not because of your moment of laughter.

In order to celebrate your vindication, you should probably rephrase the question. If you want help with phrasing that guarantees a positive outcome, K-Dub may be available.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2019, 09:12:09 PM
Whoa! The celebration is a little premature... What Liberace said was that your laughing uncontrollably did not make you a bad person. He did NOT say that you were not a bad person, just that it was not because of your moment of laughter.

In order to celebrate your vindication, you should probably rephrase the question. If you want help with phrasing that guarantees a positive outcome, K-Dub may be available.  ;)
But he would do some oddball, archaic method of prose; not even something like a limerick form but something not rhyming and in some pedantic word usage.  And likely also tangentially referencing some baking technigue- and not a hippie "baking" thing, which some BGers might appreciate.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2019, 09:12:09 PM

I'll just do it. K_dubb is probably busy penning a poem right now. Walks, you're a bad person.

There, now we can move forward.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2019, 09:17:04 PM
I'll just do it. K_dubb is probably busy penning a poem right now. Walks, you're a bad person.

There, now we can move forward.

Deep inside, I knew it was true all along.   :(

At least the sludge can get flowing again.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2019, 09:54:22 PM

Be careful. It is like an old house or someone else's and you want to do a favor. Change out the trap in a sink or fix an aerator and you discover more problems. Sometimes let sleeping dogs lie, despite one's Protestant work-ethic or boredom and want to fix stuff or help someone out.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2019, 09:54:22 PM

heh, I was joking. BTW. I'm digging your Red Heat story. You're a good writer.

I bet Hillbilly Jim makes Red Heat's skin crawl.

Kidnostad3

"I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all."

Okay, I hate to nit pick but the "once and for all" part of your statement is unnecessary verbiage.  It goes without saying that you only get to blow your brains out once and it's for keeps.  Just want to be sure you understand that once you pull the trigger you don't get a redo on the decision.  If the permanence of the act doesn't deter you, you should at least leave a succinctly worded suicide note for ease of reading by police and anyone close who'll be left with your mess to clean up. 

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2019, 10:14:43 PM
heh, I was joking. BTW. I'm digging your Red Heat story. You're a good writer.

I bet Hillbilly Jim makes Red Heat's skin crawl.
While we are on the subject, if your wife ends up sick I would think that Hillbilly Jim would be the perfect +1 for your party.  8)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2019, 11:00:39 PM
While we are on the subject, if your wife ends up sick I would think that Hillbilly Jim would be the perfect +1 for your party.  8)

Also while we are on the subject, Whats up with hillbilly Jim? Is he charming or something?