• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 22, 2015, 12:26:52 AM
What? Really? Art got a death threat?

Nothing like that.  Neighbours were reporting gunshots and Art was concerned for his family.

RoseGirl

got some sort of stomach bug tonight....just thought I would check in quick like a bunny....and BLAMMO....shots fired???

RoseGirl

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 12:27:36 AM
Nothing like that.  Neighbours were reporting gunshots and Art was concerned for his family.

oh wow...how awful. His voice does sound different right now.

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 22, 2015, 12:27:33 AM
Well damn, the one night I decide to spend standing in a field Art gets shot at.  Did anyone listen to the local law enforcement radio chatter via a scanner app?  Police blotters are public domain documents, would be interesting to see what they recorded.

Nye isn't on Scanner Radio

coaster

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:27:31 AM
He didn't say anything like that.  Probably just some dumb kids shooting at coyotes or street signs or something.
That wouldn't explain the sensor going off.

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 22, 2015, 12:29:03 AM
oh wow...how awful. His voice does sound different right now.

He had to leave the guest hanging a few times to go check on things.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:29:24 AM

Yeah I'm guessing it's something more serious than kids.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on October 22, 2015, 12:27:10 AM
Lol. You need to read the whole thread later, Rose.
At least Rosy got a response.  I've been posting on the last few pages and no one even knows I here.  :(

QM, is your apocalypse bunker hidden somewhere in that picture?

Juan Cena

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 22, 2015, 12:25:35 AM
k...just got here....what'd I miss?

You wouldn't have been out target practicing at night somewhere in Nevada, would you?  :D

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:29:24 AM

My outdoor sensor lights go off if someone farts so it could be nothing. It is scary though when there have just been shots fired.

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:30:55 AM
True.  Could also just be some animal.

yea those sensors do pick up animals all the time, or it could have been a cop or a neighbor tripping it

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 22, 2015, 12:30:50 AM
QM, is your apocalypse bunker hidden somewhere in that picture?

Maybe....actually not too far from black MTN...but not giving that info away.... haha! I've also got Frank locked up in a cage on a leash in case anybody messes with me, I let him loose on you.

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 22, 2015, 12:24:32 AM
My god, what a night. For better or worse, radio like this this is scaring Dave more than any of us.
For so many reasons. Is there another broadcaster who could sit and do a live show, chambered round in his Glock pointed at the door while his (armed) wife and child huddle on the floor in the dark? Art is the best kind of crazy.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:31:17 AM
My outdoor sensor lights go off if someone farts so it could be nothing. It is scary though when there have just been shots fired.

They say if you ever want an employee to walk into your office, fart.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2015, 12:30:13 AM
At least Rosy got a response.  I've been posting on the last few pages and no one even knows I here.  :(

Sorry starr, I'd never ignore you :)

sydtron

Pretty wild stuff!  I hope they put that clip on the youtube channel.  That was an Art Bell moment for sure.  Hope all is ok. Art confirmed he has a round chambered.  Fuckin' A Fuck!!

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:31:17 AM
Mine do too, but I wonder if his are more hi tech. Where he's able to adjust the sensitivity and whatnot, keeping animals from setting it off.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on October 22, 2015, 12:32:26 AM
For so many reasons. Is there another broadcaster who could sit and do a live show, chambered round in his Glock pointed at the door while his (armed) wife and child huddle on the floor in the dark? Art is the best kind of crazy.

There isn't. Only Art Bell.

Spinner

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2015, 12:30:13 AM
We know you're here.
We've been just too busy getting excited about what's going on at Art's place tonight.
Sorry, sweetie. You know we love you. :)