• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 22, 2015, 12:20:31 AM
Yeah, yeah.  Go deal with your immigrant problem.   8)

What immigration problem?  If you ask Hillary (or Paul Ryan for that matter) we don't have an immigration problem. :o >:(

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:20:40 AM
who needs a bunker? Mountains evidently have convenient manholes. Perfect for the whole family.
I remember that. lol

inuk2600

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:19:46 AM
It's still a good read for the 50 shades of grey style love story in the middle.

Nothin' says lovin' like dull rusty blades and blowtorches

AppealPlay

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 22, 2015, 12:22:00 AM
I remember that. lol

I want that guy to call Art back and explain how the timing was incorrect.  It's actually next year, you know...

If there's a god, why would he do something like this? If there's nothing to live for, why do you fight? Our politics seems to embrace failure as a thing to celebrate today....pathetic and a loser's script.

Zenman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 22, 2015, 12:15:56 AM
Yes, I agree. You could hear it in his voice. Not just the neighborhood drunks out shooting up the night.

Yeah, I get the impression this wasn't the run of the mill type shenanigans he's probably used to. Kinda scary.

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on October 22, 2015, 12:18:39 AM
Commercial grade IR camera systems aren't all that expensive. Some cameras can be controlled with joy sticks. You can see your feeds through dedicated monitors, your iPhone, whatever.
Yup,. absolutely right.

Oh come on.  The Professor praises his fiancées mother?   Wait until he is married and she is his Mother-in-law.

AppealPlay

KXL listener!  That's so cool.  I wish KXL didn't air Art on a delay, though.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on October 22, 2015, 12:18:56 AM
True, General. When Redacted was on the gabcast talking about LeoGate, someone asked her if Art was all upset about it.  She responded a couple times that Art's so cool it's like he has ice water in his veins.  We got to hear that up close and personal tonight. This has been one for the Art history books.

My god, what a night. For better or worse, radio like this this is scaring Dave more than any of us.

Spinner

AppealPlay

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 22, 2015, 12:25:35 AM
k...just got here....what'd I miss?

A lot!  It got exciting and terrifying in the second hour because of a dumbass shooting around Art's property.

jazmunda

Nothing much. Art is broadcasting with a shotgun on his lap.

zmbabwe

Space elevators, EMP's, and shots fired on the Art Bell compound.

Catsmile

Quote from: maren on October 22, 2015, 12:11:48 AM
Three people I work with -- out of a company of around 80.  That's all I was basing it on.  Would it have been better had I been more specific?

Three people you work with have a ATF Class 3 License, and a full automatic weapons?

Thats amazing I've only met 2 in my lifetime, and they didn't have any fully automatic weapons, even though they could legally own them. ::)

coaster

This dork caller laughing about a broadcaster getting shot. Hilarious...dipshit.

AppealPlay

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 22, 2015, 12:26:52 AM
What? Really? Art got a death threat?

He didn't say anything like that.  Probably just some dumb kids shooting at coyotes or street signs or something.

Uncle Duke

Well damn, the one night I decide to spend standing in a field Art gets shot at.  Did anyone listen to the local law enforcement radio chatter via a scanner app?  Police blotters are public domain documents, would be interesting to see what they recorded.