• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

Sean92008

I'd think Art's got IR-HD cameras everywhere.  If not, it is time.

Why aren't the cops out there???  Usually, with shots fired, they're out like roaches in a downtown restaurant. 

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 21, 2015, 11:46:40 PM
I always assumed Art lived out in the country.  You hear gunshots in the country at all hours.  Coyotes, foxes, you name it...all sorts of creatures that need dispatching less they eat your puppy.

I was camping in Nevada and heard a bunch of shots one night. On the next day I noticed the burro crossing sign was full of holes.

AppealPlay

Quote from: bateman on October 21, 2015, 11:47:52 PM
He lives in the middle of nowhere, wtf?

My uncle lives out in the middle of the woods.  He's nuts.  He'll go shooting in his backyard at 3am for fun.  Folks out in the sticks are an interesting lot.  One day I'd like to join them. :P

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on October 21, 2015, 11:47:00 PM
Art if it is gonna distract you..go off the air cause its gonna make things ..blah

I agree. He's out in the sticks, so it'll take the cops a while to get there. (And that's not counting the extra time they have to take to look for the chalk.)

Can anyone find a NYE County police scanner online? I've been looking but can't find one.

Designx

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 21, 2015, 11:45:57 PM
To be fair, he said there is a 50% chance it is wrong.

Art's getting a lot of mileage out of the hoax. To his benefit it makes good radio and good to build his show.

trostol

Quote from: bateman on October 21, 2015, 11:47:52 PM
He lives in the middle of nowhere, wtf?

i dunno..my guess is yes of sorts cause he does have neighbors

Ciardelo

Quote from: Designx on October 21, 2015, 11:49:16 PM
Art's getting a lot of mileage out of the hoax. To his benefit it makes good radio and good to build his show.
Yup, i was just being a smartass. I love Art's showmanship.

It is pretty awesome radio. Must admit. None of us care what this guest has to say anymore.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 21, 2015, 11:48:08 PM
I'd think Art's got IR-HD cameras everywhere.  If not, it is time.

Why aren't the cops out there???  Usually, with shots fired, they're out like roaches in a downtown restaurant.

Art lives on a large lot if memory serves me correct and he purchased neighboring lots in insure no close neighbors. He did have a neighbor across his street. You can find photos of his giant antenna loop on the inter webs somewhere out there

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2015, 11:50:59 PM
It is pretty awesome radio. Must admit. None of us care what this guest has to say anymore.

I know!  I'm just waiting to hear gunshots and the sound of Art racking a shotgun. :D

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2015, 11:46:14 PM
Did Area51Drone make a wrong turn on his way to Martinez?
+1
BTW - Don't let art pull your leg, he's a crack shot. As long as those asswipes don't shoot up the house, his studio, or endanger him or his family, Art can handle it 'til the cops get there.
Shit...
The fuckers are on his property.

norland2424

oh great you know hoagland its going to say that its the CIA is doing all of this

Quote from: Noorynoid on October 21, 2015, 11:51:13 PM
Art lives on a large lot if memory serves me correct and he purchased neighboring lots in insure no close neighbors. He did have a neighbor across his street. You can find photos of his giant antenna loop on the inter webs somewhere out there

I believe he just said he had 5 acres.

AppealPlay

Get the guns out, round up the family, and call the cops...but please wear a wireless mic so we can hear the show outside of the show.

What the fuck is this? What the fuck??? Part of me is laughing and the other part of me is terrified.