• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 28, 2015, 10:55:06 PM
Stop. Richard. Stop. He was on Coast that night raving about it and taking some credit.

Beat me to it, Sab. Fraud and a liar. Plus his voice is starting to give me the creeps. The only disclosure he has to offer is where the bodies are buried.
You can excommunicate me, and I promise to say 100 Hail Arts and put 50 bucks in the poor box, but I'm bailing to 'Heeer's What's Happaneen' for a good belly laugh.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on July 28, 2015, 10:57:53 PM
"Which no one was able to read"? Really? It took free software and an hour or 2 to debunk it. They claimed they took it to Adobe - so either Adobe people don't know how to use their own software or you're full of shit.

Yeah it took literally minutes to figure it out. Such a huge collassal hoax and fraud event where people were raped of their money. It cost hundreds of dollars to go to the Mexico City event.

Claudius

Here we go... CIA controls the news, yeah ok. People have no idea how much trouble the CIA gets in trouble for even having anything to do with the U.S. Media, and the internet as U.S. courts have ruled that manipulating information online is also a no no as it can potentially reach back to U.S. citizens.

Quote from: Catsmile on July 28, 2015, 11:07:11 PM
Yeah, you gotta refresh it by hand. Just like it's 1995.
Back in the day I had to hit F5 by hand, uphill both ways, in blue snow blowing sideways.

on a 28.8k baud modem, none the less...

ChandlersDad

Yeah, attack CNN but don't touch the Republican mouthpiece known as Fox News.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2015, 11:02:38 PM
Calling America.  Did Art ever use that bumper back in the old days?

I think he did, but not as often as Living Thing.

Did people forget how much of Desert Storm coverage CNN outright forged and how the mainstream media continually gets popped for faking news?

EvB

Quote from: Catsmile on July 28, 2015, 11:07:11 PM
Yeah, you gotta refresh it by hand. Just like it's 1995.
Back in the day I had to hit F5 by hand, uphill both ways, in blue snow blowing sideways.

Bah! you kids had it easy!  Some kids didn't have an f5 key, or a finger to hit ti with! Shame on you.

flimflam384

Truth does matter, but money matters more... and he made some good money from not-truth.

nbirnes

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 28, 2015, 11:08:57 PM
Yeah it took literally minutes to figure it out. Such a huge collassal hoax and fraud event where people were raped of their money. It cost hundreds of dollars to go to the Mexico City event.

You guys are tough. One or two teensy weensy little missteps ...

Quote from: Oculary on July 28, 2015, 11:07:40 PM
Jeff Lynne was flying that box kite!

I've heard him referred to as the Cole Porter of the late 20th century.  While I don't think he is a Cole Porter, I think he is on the same level as far as music is concerned.

BobBlahBlah

Quote from: EvB on July 28, 2015, 11:01:52 PM
I'd so love to hear some of the old Art Bell DREAMLAND show.   I've heard a number of Whitley's shows - but never Art's - and I understand he sometimes worked with Ramona on that one.   True?

Not really. Maybe once or twice. I remember it was on earlier on Sunday nights  and a shorter show and  Linda Molton Howe was a frequent guest.  Different intro song too. I'm sure you can find an episode somewhere on the net. All in all, pretty much the exact same show as his usual. I remember those days where he worked 6 nights a week. He was a machine.

Luna

Quote from: EvB on July 28, 2015, 11:09:27 PM
Bah! you kids had it easy!  Some kids didn't have an f5 key, or a finger to hit ti with! Shame on you.
I'm using a kindle. It seems a bit more difficult, especially since I'm no good with typing on touch screens. :p

Sean92008

I wish, if anyone were to lie to me to keep me happy, it should be a woman telling me how hot I am.   :-/

Oh, Dolan IS helping Art out, last-minute guest and all.

The people are stupid though. If they're not smart enough to figure out how they're being manipulated or what truth is, then what would they do with truth?

What is truth in the first place?

Sean92008

Quote from: Luna on July 28, 2015, 11:11:41 PM
I'm using a kindle. It seems a bit more difficult, especially since I'm no good with typing on touch screens. :p

Is there voice recognition on that?

sean in carlsbad (also on People who love Art Bell)

ChandlersDad

I am seriously waiting for Dolan to say something that I didn't already know.

sydtron

Quote from: EvB on July 28, 2015, 11:09:27 PM

LUXURY!!! Our dad would come home after working 16 hours at mill, and beat us to death with an F5 key!!

Claudius

Yeah I mean come on, I'm your newly appointed spoo.. I mean forum member yeah thats it forum member.

Eugene M Rosa

Truth matters.....integrity matters.....I never lied..... blah blah blah..... How does anyone at all take anything this slimy scumbag says seriously??? Do you hear the arrogance of this freaking douche? They made me wait 15mins before flying?? Maybe because you look like a Pakistani dildo!!!!!

Sean92008

Sounds like an X-Files story line "spooks in MUFON..."

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 28, 2015, 11:11:46 PM
I wish, if anyone were to lie to me to keep me happy, it should be a woman telling me how hot I am.   :-/

Oh, Dolan IS helping Art out, last-minute guest and all.

I've was hearing that from girls since I was 10 years old. If you are handsome, you know it. There's no way a good looking person doesn't know it. 

Quote from: nbirnes on July 28, 2015, 11:10:15 PM
You guys are tough. One or two teensy weensy little missteps ...

You would know. Your husband is an experienced distorter of the truth, and has no compunction putting his name on a steaming pile of shit like "Journey to the Light: Find your Spiritual Self and Enter into a World of Infinite Opportunity True Stories from those who made the Journey" by George Noory and William J. Birnes. And if that book isn't one big phony money-grub, then I'm the Queen of England.

These so-called ufologists aren't' getting rich, folks. Dolan probably does a little better than most due to decent book sales and various TV appearances.

I doubt he gets much more than room, board and travel expenses when he goes to a conference. Maybe a couple grand but certainly nothing to brag about.

zeebo

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 28, 2015, 11:09:17 PM
Yeah, attack CNN but don't touch the Republican mouthpiece known as Fox News.

In a way though CNN is worse since unlike Fox they still try to present themselves as down-the-middle hard news.