• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Steven.G

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 10:58:22 PM
Stupid screaming movie...

I made a mad dash to the volume control from the bathroom and could not dodge the inevitble. Was a hilarious scene to anyone who could have seen it.

Luna

Quote from: zeebo on July 28, 2015, 10:57:23 PM
perhaps but it sure has generated alot of other bizarre stuff, so there's that.
Most of it unhealthy and delectable..

Pumamama

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 28, 2015, 10:57:20 PM
Getting way past my bed time so I'm going to say, goodnight folks.  Goodnight Folks! ;D

Nitey-nite & thanks again, Starr

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: bateman on July 28, 2015, 10:57:53 PM
"Which no one was able to read"? Really? It took free software and an hour or 2 to debunk it. They claimed they took it to Adobe - so either Adobe people don't know how to use their own software or you're full of shit.

Amen, but according to Dick Dolan he wasnt "special" enough to be brought in on the scam.....I mean the high res slides....... He is pure garbage

flimflam384

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 28, 2015, 11:00:00 PM
And it wasn't Dolans fault

Of course it wasn't.  Neither was all the money he made on it.  By mistake.  Ooops.

Sean92008

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 28, 2015, 10:58:56 PM
Except for a more pleasing voice, is Dolan really that different from Grant Cameron last night? He talks at a similar speed.

Wow...  Maybe so.  Pitch may have influenced how I perceived it.  Cameron's voice and small lisp...

Jeff Lynne/ELO!!!!

AppealPlay

I can't explain what it is really but listening to Art Bell is like a warm blanket.  The man is a master of radio.

EvB

I'd so love to hear some of the old Art Bell DREAMLAND show.   I've heard a number of Whitley's shows - but never Art's - and I understand he sometimes worked with Ramona on that one.   True?

flimflam384

Love me some ELO.  Time is one of my top twenty or so all-time fave albums.

popple

Of course more "mistakes" will be made if their is money to gain  ::)

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 28, 2015, 11:01:13 PM
Balance of Power. Good work.

Calling America.  Did Art ever use that bumper back in the old days?

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 28, 2015, 11:01:28 PM
I can't explain what it is really but listening to Art Bell is like a warm blanket.  The man is a master of radio.

I really never cared what the topic was, it was just nice to hear something entertaining and NOT politics or religion. So yes, indeed it is nice to have the master back...

paladin1991

Alright.  I got the gym at 0500.  I'm done here.  Good night everyone.  I will catch you in the morning on the archives

Luna

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 28, 2015, 11:01:28 PM
Ah, I know exactaly what you mean. I get the same feeling. 😄

EvB

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 28, 2015, 11:02:21 PM

And, speaking of the fertile crescent . . . ???

zeebo

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on July 28, 2015, 10:59:39 PM
The Circle...of rope around my neck.
Actually it has a "so bad it's good" vibe.

I'm sure I've heard a similar scream in Dinocroc vs. Supergator. 

Eugene M Rosa

I truly dont know if I can make it another hour on the hopes that this lying turd has the spine to take listener phone calls......

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 28, 2015, 11:02:54 PM
Alright.  I got the gym at 0500.  I'm done here.  Good night everyone.  I will catch you in the morning on the archives

More fun here tomorrow.

zeebo

Quote from: Luna on July 28, 2015, 11:00:11 PM
Most of it unhealthy and delectable..

Haha I couldn't have described it better myself.   :-\  :D

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 28, 2015, 11:02:21 PM

Same with me.  All of that album could be used for bumpers on MITD.  It has such a propulsive sound to it.  It is my favorite of ELO's later albums.  It is every bit as good as ELO's El Dorado which for me is their best album with the strings dominating.  I tend to love concept albums.

Robert

I was just looking on artbell.com at the cube in the skies they've been referencing.  I'm thinking it's a box kite.

sydtron

Don't do drugs... We'll..... Ok. Just enough for us to develop the next spy plane..

nbirnes

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 11:04:12 PM
I truly dont know if I can make it another hour on the hopes that this lying turd has the spine to take listener phone calls......

Hi Eugene! if you're still up, maybe you could call in now or later ...

Catsmile

Quote from: waves on July 28, 2015, 10:59:51 PM
Is there any way to set the category page to refresh itself when a new post comes in or is everybody constantly doing it themselves?
Thanks.

Yeah, you gotta refresh it by hand. Just like it's 1995.
Back in the day I had to hit F5 by hand, uphill both ways, in blue snow blowing sideways. 

Sean92008

Sounds like, as this was a last-minute guest with no single project to promote, they're all over the place.  Not bad.

CNN/CIA connections?  What about ALL media from the networks???