• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

guitardog

Wish he did more Periscope ...just a little more

Zenman

Quote from: Luna on July 28, 2015, 10:05:40 PM
Hii, Yes, it's me. I've been mainly antisocial. :) But I'm wanting to try to socialize a bit.

Good to see you--I was thinking about you and was kinda worried you didn't know Art was back. I know some people live in caves, lol.

AppealPlay

I feel like I should buy a couple of Bob Crane's radios just as a thank you for sponsoring Art for all these years.

conbrio

Art, I am listening to you on a cc2 wifi radio

Robert

Different forms, but all good guys?  Reminds me of Harold Ramis as Moe Green on SCTV in their "1957" episode talking about "aliens, different from us in form, but sharing our love of freedom from oppression."

Gabcast, the cathartic healing after ptsd sets in from here..

Sabu2K

I actually like Dolan..i shouldn't after slides bullshit but i still like him.

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on July 28, 2015, 10:06:58 PM
Hey folks.

coaster always good to see you.

btw is it just me, or does it seem like the sound is just getting better every nite?

Spinner

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 28, 2015, 10:06:49 PM
There was a certain magic in the chat room tonight before the show started, a kind of healing energy thing.  It was wonderful. :D
I could use some of that. :)

Luna

Quote from: Zenman on July 28, 2015, 10:07:59 PM
Good to see you--I was thinking about you and was kinda worried you didn't know Art was back. I know some people live in caves, lol.
Really? What did I do thatw as so memorable, haha. I didn't know Art was back? Psh, I've been following People who love Art on facebook and have been so excited!

CampsieNP

Quote from: Robert on July 28, 2015, 10:08:24 PM
Different forms, but all good guys?  Reminds me of Harold Ramis as Moe Green on SCTV in their "1957" episode talking about "aliens, different from us in form, but sharing our love of freedom from oppression."

wow,,I will have to goggle that skit. I love Harold and got to meet him. Really cool guy. Buddhist.

Pumamama

Hi Everyone! New Time Traveler here. :D
Dolan is the real deal. Art:  get him talking about FALSE FLAGS, history of.

Quote from: zeebo on July 28, 2015, 10:06:41 PM
Hi UW, welcome.  Help yourself to a plate of arctic chaaga.

Have you guys looked up chaga? I kept envisioning some kind of weird leafy green. Turns out its a mushroom/fungus that grows on trees.

sydtron

Out of the gate!  Art cuts the bullshit and gets down to brass tacks.

AppealPlay

Dolan always sounds like an arrogant professor.

Quote from: Luna on July 28, 2015, 10:09:26 PM
Really? What did I do thatw as so memorable, haha. I didn't know Art was back? Psh, I've been following People who love Art on facebook and have been so excited!

I wonder onto MJ's People who love Art page form time to time. Civility sets in when we have to use our real names. ;)

coaster

Quote from: zeebo on July 28, 2015, 10:08:58 PM
coaster always good to see you.

btw is it just me, or does it seem like the sound is just getting better every nite?
Indeed. Sounds great.

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 28, 2015, 10:09:33 PM
Coming?  Coming?  I just had a Bellgasm!
BUHAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!!!!!!  God paladin, you so crack me up!!!!!!!1 ;D ;D ;D

Spinner

Wow! I didn't realize that Richard Dolan had not been on Art's show before.
How can that be!?
Was G. Knapp keeping him to himself? ;D

hello to everyone new welcome to the insanity, find a clean spot on the carpet