• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

zeebo

Quote from: saucerlike on July 28, 2015, 11:28:37 PM
Chill.  I wish I could live in Hawaii, smoke copious amounts of herb and "do what I want."

Man I'm chilling out just thinking of it.  Thanks for the mental image folks.   8)

Eugene M Rosa

If anyone actually gets on-air with Dolan just ask this since Im not sure Ill get through

"Richard given your theory that if the Government has lied about numerous things so we can't trust them about their knowledge about UFO's why is the same not applicable to you? You are a known liar who openly backed numerous frauds even as recently as 3months ago and continue to deny that you were involved so why would we EVER TRUST YOU????"

Or word it how you like because I doubt dumbo Dolan will address his C2CAM defending the slides the night of the presentation and in interviews weeks afterwards.....

Claudius

Chill.  I wish I could live in Hawaii, smoke copious amounts of herb and "do what I want."
pssh just come to Colorado to do that.

Sean92008

Hehehe...  If someone wants to be such an individual that no one else gets it, well...  You're doomed to be alone.

I think much of that is self-inflicted isolation to avoid the work involved in being socially acceptable.

DanTSX

Quote from: chefist on July 28, 2015, 11:28:58 PM
Speak of colon blow!
yeah don't make fun of weebering.   Art doesn't like that.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 11:25:38 PM
lol its always the CIA who knows and covers up UFOs. These UFO believers just gloss over the fact that the DOD and by osmosis the DIA, not the CIA has all the money and power in such a situation.

It's because the CIA is spooky and secretive, but not so much anymore, the new spooks are the NSA. Of course the real truth, if such a thing exists, couldn't possibly lie with the DOD and the contractors. It's the CIA.

Quote from: sydtron on July 28, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
I think if people lean towards believing something. Having the event in an exotic location helps sell the lie.  " ooooooooohh! Mexico City!! They can't show them in America cause gubment would swoop in and take everything!!!!! "".  Or something like that.

The amount of money needed for marketing to rope in suckers for such a stupid concept... How much money could they have made really?

Spinner

Quote from: Coz on July 28, 2015, 11:13:08 PM
Sorry I'm late... good evening :)
Hi, Coz!
Glad you made it. :)
Listening on shortwave?

Herbn-Legend

I love copious amounts 😯💨💨💨

trostol

so..if there is an accident with a driverless car..who is at fault?

flimflam384

Quote from: trostol on July 28, 2015, 11:32:09 PM

The programmers

Sean92008

Bush...   Silly.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 28, 2015, 11:19:57 PM
Thanks for the answer. I really started listening to Art when he came out of retirement for the first time.

21st good to see you over here, us both taking a break from the GNS thread.  This can only be a positive thing.  I haven't listened to that other show in weeks actually.

coaster

The slides were just another money grab. It's nothing new. Dolan got a cut. These folks do not make very much so they rip people off. Reminds me of when Hoagland took thousands of dollars from his supporters and screwed them over.

Claudius

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 28, 2015, 11:31:13 PM
It's because the CIA is spooky and secretive, but not so much anymore, the new spooks are the NSA. Of course the real truth, if such a thing exists, couldn't possibly lie with the DOD and the contractors. It's the CIA.
Nah, NSA are just a bunch of tech weenies in a dumpy building in Maryland. The renamed Directorate of Operations (CIA) and the Defense Clandestine Service (DIA) are the spooks.

EvB

Whomever the lawyers manage to blame.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 11:30:39 PM
pssh just come to Colorado to do that.
Colorado bud over Hawaii😒hahahahahahahahaha

Claudius

Michigan is a no fault state, so actually driverless cars work!  :D

Steven.G

Quote from: EvB on July 28, 2015, 11:33:22 PM
Whomever the lawyers manage to blame.

Google self driving cars have had several accidents known but none were caused by the car it's self. Interesting read, I would have to look it up.

Herbn-Legend

Governor of Colorado would b a great guest😎

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 11:34:14 PM
Michigan is a no fault state, so actually driverless cars work!  :D

I'd rather have driverless cars than have to deal with some of the driver in Austin. A computer can not be any worse than most of these people.

flimflam384

*twitch*

Edit: Reaction to screaming lady, sorry lol

ChandlersDad

Quote from: UnfamiliarWind on July 28, 2015, 11:28:56 PM
It was in Mexico City because the Mexican ufologist Jaime Maussan was a major ringleader of this whole fraud.

Whitley Strieber (who Dolan just publicly praised as a deep thinker) defends the Roswell slides. He and Linda M. Howe believe that the CIA or FBI planted the placard in front of the mummy just to throw off ufologists. You can't make this stuff up. I heard them say so on a recent DREAMLAND.

I wonder if Dolan gets a cut if he helps sell Whitley's book about dog heaven. "Readers love it".  Yeah, forget the Grapes of Wrath, read a book about a dog.

What is this trippy song with the slow guitar and the woman singing underneath the Alternative News commercials??? I heard it last night under the book they were selling and under the movie tonight they're trying to sell. I just tried to Shazam it but it didn't come up. It's driving me crazy, I must find that song.

Catsmile

Thank goodness for a mute button on my mouse.

EvB

omg - it's the screaming lady!

Please Art - tell us what we need to do to make her go away.  She makes me cry!

chefist

Quote from: coaster on July 28, 2015, 11:33:10 PM
The slides were just another money grab. It's nothing new. Dolan got a cut. These folks do not make very much so they rip people off. Reminds me of when Hoagland took thousands of dollars from his supporters and screwed them over.

It's a shame...they can make legit money with their books and conferences...