Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2015, 06:26:24 AM
  Thats so nice and convenient :)  Gmorning everyone....As much as I tried to stay awake, my eyeballs fell asleep and would not stay awake,  so I am listening now with my morning coffee.

Morning Brig, me too!


Ms. C




Quote from: serenity on Today at 07:38:44 AMMorning Brig, me too!
[/font]
Quote from: brig on July 13, 2015, 06:43:19 AM
:)
Morning Brig and Serenity, me three!  I'm taking my first cup of coffee and going to sit on my little patio and enjoy the morning and the show ....

(sigh, how to be both a night person and a day person?  haven't figured that one out yet)

serenity

Quote from: Ms. C on July 13, 2015, 06:47:47 AM


Quote from: serenity on Today at 07:38:44 AMMorning Brig, me too!
[/font]Morning Brig and Serenity, me three!  I'm taking my first cup of coffee and going to sit on my little patio and enjoy the morning and the show ....

(sigh, how to be both a night person and a day person?  haven't figured that one out yet)

I was an all night person for many years. Now that I'm retired I find it hard to stay up till midnight let alone 3 am  lol. But I get up early so here I am. No patio this morning though, it's already 80 with 80% humidity. I'll wait till fall

Lilith

Quote from: Ms. C on July 13, 2015, 06:47:47 AM


Quote from: serenity on Today at 07:38:44 AMMorning Brig, me too!
[/font]Morning Brig and Serenity, me three!  I'm taking my first cup of coffee and going to sit on my little patio and enjoy the morning and the show ....

(sigh, how to be both a night person and a day person?  haven't figured that one out yet)

:)

Lilith

Nancy mentioned somebody had the sound keep cutting out....I kept having that problem while I was trying to listen and be on the chat early this morning.  The chat and the sound cut out on my quite a few times.  I even put my computer on the hard wire instead of wifi, and it still kept doing it.  I an having no problem listening this morning to the replay.

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2015, 07:25:05 AM
Nancy mentioned somebody had the sound keep cutting out....I kept having that problem while I was trying to listen and be on the chat early this morning.  The chat and the sound cut out on my quite a few times.  I even put my computer on the hard wire instead of wifi, and it still kept doing it.  I an having no problem listening this morning to the replay.

Sounds like a server side problem. Could be related to buffer or latency . You might want to PM Nancy

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 13, 2015, 07:47:33 AM
Sounds like a server side problem. Could be related to buffer or latency . You might want to PM Nancy
Serenity, until I heard Nancy say that while listening this morning, I thought it was just me. I wouldn't have mentioned it if Nancy hadn't said something, because I figured maybe it was just a bad connection nite for me.

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2015, 08:25:21 AM
Serenity, until I heard Nancy say that while listening this morning, I thought it was just me. I wouldn't have mentioned it if Nancy hadn't said something, because I figured maybe it was just a bad connection nite for me.

Servers are like having a baby on your shoulder. Spit happens! They forget they are supposed to stream a feed and start getting your email. But then again thats why the big guy upstairs invented the hammer, and techno geeks lol

Roswells, Art

Maryanne owes me a new monitor. When she called Bellahaven nbirnes asked how she found the number to call in and she said, "I was just dialing numbers". That made me spit the drink I was currently drinking onto my monitor and ruined it. You would think they would make monitors waterproof for times such as these.

serenity

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 13, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
Maryanne owes me a new monitor. When she called Bellahaven nbirnes asked how she found the number to call in and she said, "I was just dialing numbers". That made me spit the drink I was currently drinking onto my monitor and ruined it. You would think they would make monitors waterproof for times such as these.

A present for you lol. Glad im not the only one who does that

Roswells, Art

I'm not even kidding (except about the owing me a monitor part). I am now using a screen made for TV. It's huge and is not easy on the eyes.

serenity

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 13, 2015, 02:01:53 PM
I'm not even kidding (except about the owing me a monitor part). I am now using a screen made for TV. It's huge and is not easy on the eyes.

Sry bout your monitor. I have done that to monitors and keyboards. I ruined a three page after action report once with a full cup of coffee. Feel better glad your still online.



serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 13, 2015, 03:20:14 PM
and...a blitz one

You work so hard so heres a present for ya

onan

Quote from: serenity on July 13, 2015, 06:56:25 PM
You work so hard so heres a present for ya

There is a billboard on my way to work with that image. It says something along the lines of women can everything a man can. And although I believe that to be true for all the important things, I still want to add the line: "except write your name in the snow."

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 13, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
Maryanne owes me a new monitor. When she called Bellahaven nbirnes asked how she found the number to call in and she said, "I was just dialing numbers". That made me spit the drink I was currently drinking onto my monitor and ruined it. You would think they would make monitors waterproof for times such as these.

Goddamnit, Maryanne.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2015, 06:26:24 AM
  Thats so nice and convenient :)  Gmorning everyone....As much as I tried to stay awake, my eyeballs fell asleep and would not stay awake,  so I am listening now with my morning coffee.


Hey Brig, please call in to Bella-Haven, I think you'd do a good job of mixing it up nicely with Rose and Nancy!

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 13, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
Maryanne owes me a new monitor. When she called Bellahaven nbirnes asked how she found the number to call in and she said, "I was just dialing numbers". That made me spit the drink I was currently drinking onto my monitor and ruined it. You would think they would make monitors waterproof for times such as these.
Panhandling only allowed on the Falkie thread...move along...

RoseGirl

Quote from: serenity on July 13, 2015, 06:56:25 PM
You work so hard so heres a present for ya

ohhhh....that's a classic one, serenity! Rosie the Riveter! Thanks Mr S...I love it!!!

oh and by the way....I suspect Maryanne may be..well...a davebot. Just sayin. Ruining peoples computers and all.


serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 13, 2015, 07:27:12 PM
ohhhh....that's a classic one, serenity! Rosie the Riveter! Thanks Mr S...I love it!!!

oh and by the way....I suspect Maryanne may be..well...a davebot. Just sayin. Ruining peoples computers and all.

I'm doing research on how to distinguish a Davebot from a human

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 07:25:50 PM
Panhandling only allowed on the Falkie thread...move along...


I'll be flip'in a 'Fiver' each month to Art, host of the midnight grifters, to entertain me!


(Smiley face viscous and vaguely lovable crap)

SaucyRossy

Is it safe to say that we fans of Bellahaven should be called "Funyuns"

Zenman

To be posted shortly:


     6 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   FUNYUN NEWS
   BIG NEWS TOMORROW - Rumor & Speculation
   Art's AMA on Reddit is ON!  (Tomorrow Tuesday 3:30PM Kalifornika Time)
   And more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374
**Any Callers With Reddit Expertise Will Be Fast-Tracked Thru!
    (Just let us know on chat that your calling in)
 
Come chat with the "Funyuns"!

Zenman

Final draft; posts shortly:


     6 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   FUNYUN NEWS
   BIG NEWS TOMORROW - Rumor & Speculation
   Art's AMA on Reddit is ON!  (Tomorrow Tuesday 3:30PM Kalifornika Time)
   Hoagland Flyby (5AM ET this morning, I believe)
   And more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374
**Any Callers With Reddit Expertise Will Be Fast-Tracked Thru!
    (Just let us know on chat that your calling in)
 
Come chat with the "Funyuns"!

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on July 14, 2015, 12:07:43 AM
   FUNYUN NEWS
   BIG NEWS TOMORROW - Rumor & Speculation

Please tell me the big news is funyun news.

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on July 14, 2015, 12:18:13 AM
Please tell me the big news is funyun news.

I'm thinking it might be. There is rumor and speculation to support such hope.   :)



Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod