Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 03:49:50 PM
Yes. It's called www.StreamLicensing.com. We're still exploring the various details and setups, so if you see anything interesting or unusual there, point it out.

It caters more to Shoutcast than Icecast.


When you play the song it has to say what the song is on the server for them to report it and you also cannot play the same artist more than 3 times in 2 hours. You also cannot play a song through request within an hour of the request. That is if I'm understand it all right. I called them and talked to them for a bit.

nbirnes

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 06:12:49 PM
...last one, promise

I needs all of these for my secret plans. They are precioussssss. Also wonderful.

Would some of your slogan talent apply to BH/gabcast tarot designs? Is humor and sarcasm allowed in the deck?

nbirnes

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 16, 2015, 06:22:47 PM

When you play the song it has to say what the song is on the server for them to report it and you also cannot play the same artist more than 3 times in 2 hours. You also cannot play a song through request within an hour of the request. That is if I'm understand it all right. I called them and talked to them for a bit.

Thank you! That makes sense, and I can certainly abide by those rules. I think the thing I have to fix/learn is how to got the songs running through their server, correct? We can PM to work out the fine points.

A few more fine points and we'll be fully compliant, yet still dancing about. Confidentially, I think all music should be free and all creatives should be compensated. This is a stupid way to go about it, but it's maybe a start.

Remember when we could go to the shore and put a radio on the sand and everybody could hear the songs? Or you could play your songs at a big party and didn't have to take a head count?


nbirnes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2015, 06:37:44 PM


Wow, VoteQuimby! You have more secrets in your closet than that fragrant plant. This is luscious! It will go behind the bar.

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 06:42:20 PM
Wow, VoteQuimby! You have more secrets in your closet than that fragrant plant. This is luscious! It will go behind the bar.

My talents are many and best left undiscussed.


WhiteCrow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2015, 07:00:57 PM
My talents are many and best left undiscussed.



Nice keep them coming! ...... even though my wife is now hassling me for my latest obsession of viewing Bella-Haven pin-up babes.

nbirnes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2015, 07:00:57 PM
My talents are many and best left undiscussed.



These are too good to go unremarked. Where are you getting the base images? Don't say you're making them yourself or we will be forced to put you at a separate table with art supplies and keep you working through the night.

Seriously, these are beautiful. Love the colors, particularly.





chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2015, 07:32:40 PM

What is the threshold for risqué on Bella Haven? I'm rather open minded but can't speak for others... :)

Hmm... I don't think that pic is very risqué. It just made me laugh because it reminds me of nbirnes and rosegirl gossiping about the politics of the Bell podcast universe.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 06:10:56 PM
...yep...more

Can I use this one for my avatar Rosie?   Its OK to say no :)



nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 16, 2015, 07:35:32 PM
What is the threshold for risqué on Bella Haven? I'm rather open minded but can't speak for others... :)

Probably no nip slips or pink slips. Loose slips sink ships.

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 16, 2015, 07:45:45 PM
Can I use this one for my avatar Rosie?   Its OK to say no :)




I predict Rosie will say yes. I predict she approves.

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 07:55:23 PM
I predict Rosie will say yes. I predict she approves.

I have all my toes crossed Nancy...awaiting Rosie approval  ;D  It would make me reel like a "real Bella" :)

RoseGirl

Dahling....you can use any image I post on here. Just have fun!!

Oh and VQ....those are GORGOUS! I tell ya, we got a whole Art's art thing going on there. hehehehe

Careful though, VQ, it's addictive.

rosie



Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 08:28:31 PM
Dahling....you can use any image I post on here. Just have fun!!

......

rosie
SMOOCHES and HUGS Rosie...Done, and Thank You!!  I feel like'a Real Bella now !!!  ;D

RoseGirl

You know...I once came up with a brilliant idea for 'Image/Message' greeting cards. On my site, I begin each horoscope with an Image and a Message....and I can't tell you how very popular that is. So....I designed a whole new concept in greeting cards using artwork from well known local artists along with the written 'image' part on the front of the card....and then the 'message' part inside the card. Difficult to explain. I didn't get very far with it, being the non-business type...but it was a brilliant idea.

A BRILLIANT IDEA, I TELL YA!


RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on July 16, 2015, 08:31:19 PM
SMOOCHES and HUGS Rosie...Done, and Thank You!!  I feel like'a Real Bella now !!!  ;D

That looks wonderful brig! Lemme guess...you are a smoker???


Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 08:34:10 PM
That looks wonderful brig! Lemme guess...you are a smoker???

Indeed!!  And proud OF it !!!!!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 08:34:10 PM
That looks wonderful brig! Lemme guess...you are a smoker???


I *think* I am the one in the lower left corner, cuz I wear lot'sa various, assorted bangles, beads and watches on my left arm.  ::)

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 08:33:21 PM
You know...I once came up with a brilliant idea for 'Image/Message' greeting cards. On my site, I begin each horoscope with an Image and a Message....and I can't tell you how very popular that is. So....I designed a whole new concept in greeting cards using artwork from well known local artists along with the written 'image' part on the front of the card....and then the 'message' part inside the card. Difficult to explain. I didn't get very far with it, being the non-business type...but it was a brilliant idea.

A BRILLIANT IDEA, I TELL YA!

so was my roadkill calendar.  ;D


Zenman

All the new bella pics are excellent--my favorite newer one being the ladies with the towels. Older one is still Rose's Jetsonesque one that I mentioned before (memories). Loved the Jetsons.

Draft:

     3 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM PT; 3AM ET!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/
Or, for players and such:  http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u
 
Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   Big Art Interview - rumor & speculation
   Synchromysticism/The Sync Whole Blog
   The Princeton EGG Experiments
   Alien Dreams and 🌸Bella🌸
   The naming of Pluto
   Thoughts on the Piscean Era & Fishbots
   And more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374
 
Come join the "Funyuns"!

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 16, 2015, 09:55:02 PM
All the new bella pics are excellent--my favorite newer one being the ladies with the towels. Older one is still Rose's Jetsonesque one that I mentioned before (memories). Loved the Jetsons.

Draft:

     3 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM PT; 3AM ET!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/
Or, for players and such:  http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u
 
Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   AMA Score
   Synchromysticism/The Sync Whole Blog
   The Princeton EGG Experiments
   The Progression of the Epuinixes
   Thoughts on the Piscean Era & Fishbots
   The Jetsons
   And more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374
 
Come join the "Funyuns"!

Also on the nvAlt-pad:

Alien Dreams and 🌸Bella🌸
The naming of Pluto
The Big Art interview on the Mystery Show

nbirnes

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 16, 2015, 08:58:22 PM
so was my roadkill calendar.  ;D

Wait. I want to hear moar about this. Can you call in tonight and chat a bit? Otherwise, I'll read the idea on air and we can all discuss.

Roadkill is another topic I want to address. You sneer.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod