Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lilith

I'm notta Judy Wood fan.



Lilith

Very Happy Nancy and RoseGirl decided to broadcast over the weekend !!!  YAY


Chine


chefist

Quote from: Chine on July 10, 2015, 07:18:16 PM
Funyun inspired doodle.

We should have sent up Funyuns with Voyager, not that gold record!  :D

Chine

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2015, 07:21:37 PM
We should have sent up Funyuns with Voyager, not that gold record!  :D

Ha. You guys had me craving them and I rarely eat them. Just texted hubby to pick a bag up while on his way home.

Btw, I tweeted this to Funyuns.

nbirnes

Quote from: Chine on July 10, 2015, 07:23:07 PM
Ha. You guys had me craving them and I rarely eat them. Just texted hubby to pick a bag up while on his way home.

Btw, I tweeted this to Funyuns.

Hmmmm. There's yet another idea for the Blitz ... besides CCrane, I wonder what other advertisers might have Twitter accounts?

Chine

Many do. A great idea. While working on a painting a while back and added a tootsie pop beside it. Shared with Tootsie Roll on Twitter and they loved it and RTed it. Anytime you share a picture of their product, especially with art (or a puppy, cat etc) ... They adore it. Free advertising for them.

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2015, 07:21:37 PM
We should have sent up Funyuns with Voyager, not that gold record!  :D

Can you imagine? We would be wall-to-wall with aliens, whose biology probably can't handle them and so they become extremely fat and wander around aimlessly, ... oh wait. Booya.

Chine

Quote from: nbirnes on July 10, 2015, 07:42:45 PM
Can you imagine? We would be wall-to-wall with aliens, whose biology probably can't handle them and so they become extremely fat and wander around aimlessly, ... oh wait. Booya.

The aliens lying around on the couch, listening to Art... Consuming all kinds of treats. Maybe the aliens steal that Pizza Hut Hot Dog pizza and turn it into a new space ship. Little hot dogs being aimed at Saturn's rings. Bouncing about in space disrupting galactic traffic.

nbirnes

Quote from: Chine on July 10, 2015, 07:47:15 PM
The aliens lying around on the couch, listening to Art... Consuming all kinds of treats. Maybe the aliens steal that Pizza Hut Hot Dog pizza and turn it into a new space ship. Little hot dogs being aimed at Saturn's rings. Bouncing about in space disrupting galactic traffic.

How else can you account for pizza rolls and Scalding Pockets?

sydtron

I cant belive this was printed on a bottle of soda.  THIS is why the aliens wont reveal themselves!!

RoseGirl

k....more graphics coming yer way folks...


RoseGirl

...don't say I didn't warn ya...

Zenman

Nancy, hope the website is coming along well.
Here's tonight's promo (they sure are a hard bunch to distract over at GNS, lol):


10 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible/Probable Topics:
   New BLITZ Ideas
   Funyuns
   First Week Guests: Graham Hancock, LMH,..
   Surprise Mystery Guest Rumors
   The Pluto Fly-By (Monday)
   Pre-Show Shows & Parties
   Lost Gold of the Tower
   And many more...!

Plus:
   Possible BellGabber call-ins!

Be an Art Bell Dweeb and join the Bella-chat!

Zenman

Great graphics, Rose!

Chine, lols on the funyuns graphic!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2015, 08:44:53 AM
Very Happy Nancy and RoseGirl decided to broadcast over the weekend !!!  YAY


Oh crap, over slept and was late for work all week from staying up listening to Bella-Haven and now I'll be a zombie all weekend too. You girls are destroying my productivity.

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 10, 2015, 09:06:37 PM
Nancy, hope the website is coming along well.
Here's tonight's promo post (they sure are a hard bunch to distract over at GNS, lol):


10 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible/Probable Topics:
   New BLITZ Ideas
   Funyuns
   First Week Guests: Graham Hancock, LMH,..
   Surprise Mystery Guest Rumors
   The Pluto Fly-By (Monday)
   Pre-Show Shows & Parties
   Lost Gold of the Tower
   And many more...!

Plus:
   Possible BellGabber call-ins!

Be an Art Bell Dweeb and join the Bella-chat!

I think "possible" is the right word to use for topics, because we have a tendency to fly around unfettered. But as for the phone and call-ins: (215 488-7374) -- that's totally for sure.

Call in from whatever machine you use. It seems to work.

Yesterday I got the canned tape up on Soundcloud in record time. I was able to tweet it out as a morning treat. So weird for a night owl to be pouring the orange juice and coffee.

Chine

Quote from: Zenman on July 10, 2015, 09:10:47 PM
Great graphics, Rose!

Chine, lols on the funyuns graphic!

Rose, those are great. Also, have the great fun feel as The Housewives Tarot, which I also love.

Zenman. Hey, nice seeing you on Twitter.  Hubby came home with the bag of Funyuns. I'm going to try to listen in tonight if I'm up at 3am. It's been nice to play and listen to the next morning.



nbirnes

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 10, 2015, 09:16:51 PM

Oh crap, over slept and was late for work all week from staying up listening to Bella-Haven and now I'll be a zombie all weekend too. You girls are destroying my productivity.

Mine, too. We're all going to have to share power-nap technology. It's only going to get worse when Art starts broadcasting.

Zenman

Sounds great, Nancy. I had trouble with chat freezing up on me last night, but I think I figured out what the problem is. I'll test my theory tonight.


10 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible Topics Include:
   New BLITZ Ideas
   Funyuns
   First Week Guests: Graham Hancock, LMH,..
   Surprise Mystery Guest Rumors
   The Pluto Fly-By (Monday)
   Pre-Show Shows & Parties
   Lost Gold of the Tower
   And many more...!

Plus: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
         Welcome to Call the Bella Line at:
         215 488-7374
 
Be an Art Bell Dweeb and join the fun!

RoseGirl



RoseGirl

k...it's official...I'm obsessed


nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 10, 2015, 09:59:00 PM
Sounds great, Nancy. I had trouble with chat freezing up on me last night, but I think I figured out what the problem is. I'll test my theory tonight.


10 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible Topics Include:
   New BLITZ Ideas
   Funyuns
   First Week Guests: Graham Hancock, LMH,..
   Surprise Mystery Guest Rumors
   The Pluto Fly-By (Monday)
   Pre-Show Shows & Parties
   Lost Gold of the Tower
   And many more...!

Plus: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
         Welcome to Call the Bella Line at:
         215 488-7374
 
Be an Art Bell Dweeb and join the fun!

What do you think the problem might be? Something fixable?

Also, since I closed the chat tab by mistake, I lost the conversation up to that point. Thanks to Lou Sheehan, I've got it saved, which has reminded me how valuable the chat can be.

As I build the site at bella-haven.com, I'm going to include each night's chat with the recording, and here's why: you lovely guys are going all the linkage and background checking for whatever we talk about.

Anyone following along in the morning can learn so much more with the chat intact.

Zenman

Those are excellent, Rose.

Hey Chine, my Twitter account is so drowned out by a couple of the paranormal tweeters that I can hardly read it. Literally 100s a day. What's the best way to stop that sort of thing? Makes me feel kinda silly for trying to limit my tweets to one or 2 at a time so I don't overwhelm people, lol.

Zenman

Quote from: nbirnes on July 10, 2015, 10:11:32 PM
What do you think the problem might be? Something fixable?

Also, since I closed the chat tab by mistake, I lost the conversation up to that point. Thanks to Lou Sheehan, I've got it saved, which has reminded me how valuable the chat can be.

As I build the site at bella-haven.com, I'm going to include each night's chat with the recording, and here's why: you lovely guys are going all the linkage and background checking for whatever we talk about.

Anyone following along in the morning can learn so much more with the chat intact.

Lol, I just went to the site. Nice touch with the ear-tweeking pic. That's a great idea making the chats available with all the links. I, for one, will no longer be having to scramble during chat to try to checkout and save all the valuable links and such now. Thanks.

I think my chat freeze problem has to do with the fact that I had 2 browsers open with 20+ sites open in each. If I cut it down to about 10 each, I think that'll solve the problem. 

nbirnes

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 10, 2015, 08:45:19 PM
k....more graphics coming yer way folks...

Lovely. And it's a square. Will use for tonight's recording.

I love what you've done with this place.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod