Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nbirnes

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 16, 2015, 08:58:22 PM
so was my roadkill calendar.  ;D

Ignore that last post. I should delete because Duh. It's rosie. Of course she can talk about it. I thought it was Evil Twin.

But hey, tonight's show is going to be so exciting. I can't wait. 🌸Bella🌸

nbirnes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2015, 07:25:20 PM


Oh my. I love this one. I used to have that exact chair that exact color. Same dress. Same fridge. What are the odds?

This has to be the one I use for tonight's pod production. Merry morning!

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
Ignore that last post. I should delete because Duh. It's rosie. Of course she can talk about it. I thought it was Evil Twin.

But hey, tonight's show is going to be so exciting. I can't wait. 🌸Bella🌸

Methinks the roadkill calendar is EvilTwinOfZen also Nancy.....I could be wrong.  I am all in excited looking forward to tonite's show as well :D

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 10:12:00 PM
Oh my. I love this one. I used to have that exact chair that exact color. Same dress. Same fridge. What are the odds?

This has to be the one I use for tonight's pod production. Merry morning!

......but but but, the question IS.....did you SIT in the chair that way?????

nbirnes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2015, 07:39:44 PM
Hmm... I don't think that pic is very risqué. It just made me laugh because it reminds me of nbirnes and rosegirl gossiping about the politics of the Bell podcast universe.

I love the hair-towel on the lower girl. It's very secksy. In my wildest dreams I never thought Bella would come alive in such an exciting way.

I haven't seen a single image or slogan that doesn't fit right in and decorate the place. It's as though it has to exist, or we'd all burst if we didn't have a safe place to Talk About Art.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 16, 2015, 07:25:20 PM

This is how I imagine nearly every lady I speak with on the phone. Does this make me a horrible person?

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 10:21:20 PM
I love the hair-towel on the lower girl. It's very secksy. In my wildest dreams I never thought Bella would come alive in such an exciting way.

I haven't seen a single or image or slogan that doesn't fit right in and decorate the place. It's as though it has to exist, or we'd all burst if we didn't have a safe place to Talk About Art.

I had a moment or two of panic, but....once again, I feel safe to talk about stuff, and know that when people talk at Bella-Haven, they are saying exactly what they want to say.  That has a great deal of meaning to me, and why I think Bella-Haven is SO important in this "Network Support" driven digital world.  IMO.   sends *HUGS* and support to Nancy, Rosie, and all the fans, listeners and callers!

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 16, 2015, 10:24:30 PM
This is how I imagine nearly every lady I speak with on the phone. Does this make me a horrible person?
It MIGHT, but even if it DOES, I LOVE your horribleness.......Mwahahahaha

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 16, 2015, 10:14:37 PM
......but but but, the question IS.....did you SIT in the chair that way? ??? ?

But of course! And the chair got all rickety from squirming around and draping. I destroyed a telephone table that way. Does anyone remember telephone tables?

They were usually in the place where the stairs come down behind. You draped your legs over the staircase and talked until your mom put a lock on the phone.

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 10:33:30 PM
But of course! And the chair got all rickety from squirming around and draping. I destroyed a telephone table that way. Does anyone remember telephone tables?

They were usually in the place where the stairs come down behind. You draped your legs over the staircase and talked until your mom put a lock on the phone.

Would it surprise you if I told you I've never been a big telephone person, probably because I've never talked a lot. I'm mostly a listener, usually, unless a topic is VERY important to me.  Other than that, I might make a short one or two word comment, just to let people know I am still listening, or just because something particularly tickled my funny bone. :D 

RoseGirl

Quote from: nbirnes on July 16, 2015, 10:33:30 PM
But of course! And the chair got all rickety from squirming around and draping. I destroyed a telephone table that way. Does anyone remember telephone tables?

They were usually in the place where the stairs come down behind. You draped your legs over the staircase and talked until your mom put a lock on the phone.

Three words: Avocado Wall Phone. Remember those? With the fantastically long cords that always got tangled and then you had to let the phone receiver dangle and twirl and twirl and twirl.


Zenman

Revised Draft:

     3 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM PT; 3AM ET!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/
Or, for players and such:  http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u
 
Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   Big Art Interview on the Mystery Show - rumor & speculation
   Synchromysticism/The Sync Whole Blog
   The Princeton EGG Experiments
   Alien Dreams and 🌸Bella🌸
   The naming of Pluto
   Thoughts on the Piscean Era & Fishbots
   And more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374
 
Come join the "Funyuns"!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 10:43:53 PM
Three words: Avocado Wall Phone. Remember those? With the fantastically long cords that always got tangled and then you had to let the phone receiver dangle and twirl and twirl and twirl.
I remember dangling and twirling the phone cords for my Mum.  Yes, I remember it well!

Zenman

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 16, 2015, 10:24:30 PM
This is how I imagine nearly every lady I speak with on the phone. Does this make me a horrible person?

Not too horrible. I imagine a towel.

(I'm the one who's usually sitting in a chair like that.)

...Was there a nip slip in the shower one? I didn't even notice... now I'm questioning my maleness.  :o

Glad you guys like them. I was looking through DeviantArt (my favorite art site) looking for an artist for a different project, saw that "Longing won't bring him back sooner" pic and was inspired. Sorry the Bella-Haven text is kind of crappy but I only had a few minutes to work on them and I'm on a really crappy laptop right now.

But yeah, I'm a huge fan of the show. It's really nice to have other people awake in the late hours of the night.

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 16, 2015, 06:11:34 PM
and then some

You may not be in Kansas... But I for damn sure am not in Wonderland... ;D

Zenman

Quote from: NightsAtSea on July 16, 2015, 05:40:46 PM
I tuned in for the first time last night and really enjoyed it. You've definitely got another listener right here!

Hi NightsAtSea, I guess that makes you a Gabbling and a Bellanoob, lol.

Glad to have you aboard!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 16, 2015, 10:24:30 PM
This is how I imagine nearly every lady I speak with on the phone. Does this make me a horrible person?


I liked it so much that just made it my avatar. Hope you don't mind VoteQuimby.
If so I'll change it.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 17, 2015, 12:16:28 AM

I liked it so much that just made it my avatar. Hope you don't mind VoteQuimby.
If so I'll change it.

It so SUITS you  ;D

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 17, 2015, 12:16:28 AM

I liked it so much that just made it my avatar. Hope you don't mind VoteQuimby.
If so I'll change it.

;D nah man, of course not. Just makes me wish I spent some more time making it look good but you go on with your bad self my friend.

Zenman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 17, 2015, 12:16:28 AM

I liked it so much that just made it my avatar. Hope you don't mind VoteQuimby.
If so I'll change it.

Damn, you beat me to it bro, but I think it looks better on you anyway. And VQ is right, it looks good enough on you that it needs no alterations.



Zenman

BellaCast       ON AIR NOW
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Princeton EGG Talk

Keith Rowland calling in

This is a pretty awesome interview. Keith has been on for a hour taking questions and dropping science.

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2015, 03:31:16 AM
This is a pretty awesome interview. Keith has been on for a hour taking questions and dropping science.
And giving away secrets to those of us listening.  Very interesting stuff.  Maybe GNoory should have stopped in for awhile tonight?

Good show I enjoyed it. I wish keith would consider running Bellahaven after Hoagland. I think a live show would draw more listeners than repeats. Plus it has a small audience already. I have no idea why he is so dead set against the idea besides the fact he wants to replay stuff from earlier. I understand he is in a tough position trying to fit everything in though. I wish Keith well in trying to figure everything out. I enjoyed his call in.

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 17, 2015, 04:14:55 AM
I have no idea why he is so dead set against the idea besides the fact he wants to replay stuff from earlier.
Unless I miss my guess, he has to be at the board during live shows.  Repeats he can just cue up and take a well deserved sleep without worrying too much...


Do you think that Nancy will edit the interview so as not to give away which show Art will be appearing on before she post the audio?

Quote from: WOTR on July 17, 2015, 04:44:00 AM
Unless I miss my guess, he has to be at the board during live shows.  Repeats he can just cue up and take a well deserved sleep without worrying too much...


Do you think that Nancy will edit the interview so as not to give away which show Art will be appearing on before she post the audio?

I am sure. Davebots would be all over that. Noory could do some real damage with that info.

serenity

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 17, 2015, 04:52:21 AM
I am sure. Davebots would be all over that. Noory could do some real damage with that info.
I only heard the last hour. Waiting for the post on soundcloud (or e-mail he he)
Can't even have my coffee yet till after the Doc. Damn this sucks!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod