Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lilith

Sorry I missed this, I'm often awake that early in the morning so.....I'll try to catch you girls next time  :)

RoseGirl

Great show last night ladies! Had a blast.


chefist

I would have listened too, but I conked out early! When is the next show?

RoseGirl

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 12:21:41 PM
I would have listened too, but I conked out early! When is the next show?

Nancy? The next show? Certainly we will be joining in with a show on July 4th for the blitz....calling it the Bella-Blitz for Art. God...I'm having myself some fun.


RoseGirl

k...going nuts with the graphics here



RoseGirl



SredniVashtar

Whenever I see this name all I can think of is Walter Bellhaven, mass murderer and accomplished botanist, one of Phil Hendrie's off-stage characters. He always gets brought  up by Herb Sewell, the noted maniac and child molester.

Also, the 'a' at the end of Bell makes Art seem rather effeminate. I know it's an all gals affair, but these details can confuse a simple man.

I think we are all expecting something pretty spectacular and epoch-making come July 4th, but surely Art announcing he is going to go all Bruce Jenner on us may be taking publicity one step too far.

RoseGirl

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 01:48:51 PM


this is a cool one you ladies can use...

Oh my chefist....this is just so cool. Way to go! Wow. Isn't playing with graphics fun??


RoseGirl

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 03, 2015, 02:07:52 PM
Whenever I see this name all I can think of is Walter Bellhaven, mass murderer and accomplished botanist, one of Phil Hendrie's off-stage characters. He always gets brought  up by Herb Sewell, the noted maniac and child molester.

Also, the 'a' at the end of Bell makes Art seem rather effeminate. I know it's an all gals affair, but these details can confuse a simple man.

I think we are all expecting something pretty spectacular and epoch-making come July 4th, but surely Art announcing he is going to go all Bruce Jenner on us may be taking publicity one step too far.

If you see fireworks on that day....you'll know we were successful.

*big smile*


chefist

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 03, 2015, 02:10:16 PM
Oh my chefist....this is just so cool. Way to go! Wow. Isn't playing with graphics fun??
yes it is...I just find stuff out there...it's fun for sure!

nbirnes

Quote from: jazmunda on July 03, 2015, 04:34:22 AM
Damn it. Just saw this post now. Otherwise I would have drunk dialed you gals.

It was a truly amazing marathon testing session. We covered a lot of ground and would have embraced your voice like a warm group hug.

I did neglect to mention the stream link, however; here it is for permanent reference:

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on July 03, 2015, 02:20:06 PM
It was a truly amazing marathon testing session. We covered a lot of ground and would have embraced your voice like a warm group hug.

I did neglect to mention the stream link, however; here it is for permanent reference:

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live
what time were you all on last night, Nancy?




nbirnes

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 03, 2015, 03:02:36 PM
k...maybe two

These are fantabulous. Gathering them all up and will use them at bella-haven.com as soon as I can.

Thank you for looking at the slide-show of my yard last night via screen-sharing. I realize it was a total abuse of your and Redacted's time, but I am a lonely person, and hanging sound on audio clothesline is hard work.

We had so much fun last night, I think our show is launching on its own. 🌸Bella🌸


nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 02:24:01 PM
what time were you all on last night, Nancy?

Our time every night will be Quarter to Three, with Gary U.S. Bonds ... until when we want to stop.

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live

Got the jukebox running right now. It's Fanny Brice singing "Second-Hand Rose." I actually think the server software will let me take requests, once I learn stuff.

nbirnes

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 03, 2015, 02:07:52 PM
Whenever I see this name all I can think of is Walter Bellhaven, mass murderer and accomplished botanist, one of Phil Hendrie's off-stage characters. He always gets brought  up by Herb Sewell, the noted maniac and child molester.

Also, the 'a' at the end of Bell makes Art seem rather effeminate. I know it's an all gals affair, but these details can confuse a simple man.

I think we are all expecting something pretty spectacular and epoch-making come July 4th, but surely Art announcing he is going to go all Bruce Jenner on us may be taking publicity one step too far.

I don't know that Phil Hendrie character. Maybe he will call in and try to wrest his name from us. Art is, of course and without reservation, an honorary Bell-a. He only needs a wig and maybe a martoonie, and he will fit right in.

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2015, 11:43:54 AM
Sorry I missed this, I'm often awake that early in the morning so.....I'll try to catch you girls next time  :)

Hi Brig! Hope to hear your voice joining us. World domination. Only a matter of time: 3-5 a.m. after Art, because we're going to want to talk about the show! And we can't wait until morning.

However, if you want to hear the rerun, it will be available between tunes next day at set times, so you can organize your life appropriately. Ideas for Bella-Blitzing will be our topic until Art Comes Back. 🌸Bella🌸

Zenman

Darn, sorry I missed the test last night (this morning).

Do you ever sleep, Nancy?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nbirnes on July 03, 2015, 04:05:51 PM
Our time every night will be Quarter to Three, with Gary U.S. Bonds ... until when we want to stop.

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live

Got the jukebox running right now. It's Fanny Brice singing "Second-Hand Rose." I actually think the server software will let me take requests, once I learn stuff.

This is a better url to give people.

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u

nbirnes

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2015, 04:59:56 PM
This is a better url to give people.

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u

Psych. I was just looking and testing for something like that. You must have some experience in the radio biz.

Thanks!

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 03, 2015, 04:52:14 PM
Darn, sorry I missed the test last night (this morning).

Do you ever sleep, Nancy?

Only when the birds start to sing their morning lullaby. Also, a major nap, usually instead of dinner. I'm lucky that my husband is a morning guy.

Morgus

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2015, 04:59:56 PM
This is a better url to give people.
http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u
Yep - that link works great in Winamp on a PC. :)

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 03, 2015, 04:22:15 PM
Hi Brig! Hope to hear your voice joining us. World domination. Only a matter of time: 3-5 a.m. after Art, because we're going to want to talk about the show! And we can't wait until morning.


I will be there EVERY chance I get :D  Bella-Haven is the only place I want to be "After Art"   :)

Lilith

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2015, 04:59:56 PM
This is a better url to give people.

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u

GOT IT!  Saved for my VLC player.  Praise MV !!  :-*

RoseGirl

Hey....the tunes on the bella channel are great!!!

oh and here's another....went a different direction here


Lilith

Well, its 4:30 in the morning ET here, I am in the bellahaven chatroom alone lol's, and I got to hear the garbled part on my vlc player, and tnow I am listening to, nancybirns talking to Keith.  I was hoping somebody would still be around, but I was too late I guess, yet again  :'(  or maybe you guys are in a different chatroom.  I dunno,

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod