• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 15, 2015, 02:01:24 AM
That would certainly have a large listenership! I think he maybe a friend of a friend of mine, I don't know him but one of my friends has met with him a few times and knows him, If you need help I'll send off a msg. He shouldn't seem that hard to get in touch with I would think?
He is the ONLY artist doing sequential art now. If you aren't bullshitting, I would worship you as well!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 15, 2015, 02:03:26 AM
Where did I hear this before? Reagan in 79, they were in panic mode over that one, then they eventually put a bullet in him and he was never the same after that.

Hmmm, and it's not common knowledge that in the mid 80's we came incredibly close to all out war with the then Soviet Union. Literally two seconds to midnight.

zeebo

Trump v. Sanders with Basiago as independent, that's the show I want.

Quote from: ShayP on August 15, 2015, 01:54:29 AM
I wish I didn't have an aversion to social media.  I've been told Twitter is perfect for me.  :-\
I hate it too, but I write for a video games reviews site. Numbers help for interviews.

trostol

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 15, 2015, 02:06:47 AM
I hate it too, but I write for a video games reviews site. Numbers help for interviews.

what site?

Yorkshire pud

Erm I'm maybe wrong, but didn't a Mr Perot advocate removal of corporate funding of Presidents?

Spinner

Quote from: trostol on August 15, 2015, 01:58:04 AM
every night at the same time the stream cuts off for me and needs to be refreshed
Same here. Always around 3 a.m.  Hmmm...

Textor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 15, 2015, 02:09:17 AM
Erm I'm maybe wrong, but didn't a Mr Perot advocate removal of corporate funding of Presidents?

Lots of people have.

This country desperately needs electoral reform on multiple levels.

Textor

Quote from: Spinner on August 15, 2015, 02:09:46 AM

I think it has a listen timeout. I started my PC's stream late the last two nights and I haven't cut out yet.

lonevoice

I read somewhere yesterday that Trump said he would choose Kelly Ayotte as his female running mate

Textor

Quote from: trostol on August 15, 2015, 02:10:55 AM
nice..will check it out..being unemployed atm all i do is play games lol

Whoo, unemployment club!

...I miss work.

Quote from: Spinner on August 15, 2015, 02:09:46 AM

I think DMDN times out after four hours.  At exactly four hours I had a 'stream guys' ad cut in and then it went back to the show.

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: lonevoice on August 15, 2015, 02:10:55 AM
I read somewhere yesterday that Trump said he would choose Kelly Ayotte as his female running mate

I like Ayotte, but she's a can of worms.

Quote from: trostol on August 15, 2015, 02:10:55 AM
nice..will check it out..being unemployed atm all i do is play games lol
Pretty much the same here. Just took up CS:GO a few weeks ago.

trostol

Quote from: Textor on August 15, 2015, 02:12:10 AM
Whoo, unemployment club!

...I miss work.

you and me both..i cant even seem to get a call for a seasonal job...course as soon as i get a job i will not wanna work lol

trostol

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 15, 2015, 02:12:11 AM
I think DMRN times out after four hours.  At exactly four hours I had a 'stream guys' ad cut in and then it went back to the show.

that could be it

Textor

Quote from: trostol on August 15, 2015, 02:13:03 AM
you and me both..i cant even seem to get a call for a seasonal job...course as soon as i get a job i will not wanna work lol

I'm still trying to figure out a way to end up playing video games all day and make the amount of money I normally make as a sysadmin.

trostol

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 15, 2015, 02:12:37 AM
Pretty much the same here. Just took up CS:GO a few weeks ago.

i thought about doing a gaming blog but in a different sort of..idea then most reviewers do it..

zeebo

Quote from: Textor on August 15, 2015, 02:10:02 AM
Lots of people have.

This country desperately needs electoral reform on multiple levels.

Wish they could just block all media coverage until we're much closer to the election.  They've been talking about the damn thing for like eight mos. already and it's still over a year away.   :-\

trostol

Quote from: Textor on August 15, 2015, 02:13:59 AM
I'm still trying to figure out a way to end up playing video games all day and make the amount of money I normally make as a sysadmin.

lol good luck with that one

Textor

Quote from: zeebo on August 15, 2015, 02:14:56 AM
Wish they could just block all media coverage until we're much closer to the election.  They've been talking about the damn thing for like eight mos. already and it's still over a year away.   :-\

I want a 12 month election cycle. That means none of this shit would show up for another 3 months.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 15, 2015, 02:05:47 AM
He is the ONLY artist doing sequential art now. If you aren't bullshitting, I would worship you as well!  :D
Not BS I just can't remember, my memories fuzzy as a boards of canada tune!

Quote from: trostol on August 15, 2015, 02:15:12 AM
I make money on Steam from TF2 and CS:GO. Not much, but a nice side hobby thing.

Textor

Quote from: trostol on August 15, 2015, 02:15:12 AM

I'm thinking Youtube. I just need to figure out how to make myself compelling.

zeebo

Quote from: lonevoice on August 15, 2015, 02:10:55 AM

I think RCH mentioned Fiorina would be good but he may have missed Trump ripping on her today.