Who else here loves Marijuana?

Started by Delphi, January 19, 2015, 08:13:02 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Delphi

Just curious if there are any marijuana lovers here?

I think it's a good thing as long as your an adult and your done developing and what not..  Anyone else agree? 

I live in Oklahoma so I'm sure we will be one of the last to legalise.. If ever.. KY state is like 1 of 4 States sueing Colorado... I wish I could move ha..

BobGrau

Are you a cop? You have to tell me if I ask you, man. It's, like, in the constitution and stuff...








Also, yes.

Quote from: BobGrau on January 19, 2015, 01:22:48 PM
Are you a cop? You have to tell me if I ask you, man. It's, like, in the constitution and stuff...


Yo, Badger! 'Sup?


Zoo

I think it is a good thing  8) I also think it needs to be legal!!1


Eddie Coyle


   Thoroughly enjoy it, yet deeply annoyed by the culture surrounding it.

littlechris

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 19, 2015, 02:23:31 PM
   Thoroughly enjoy it, yet deeply annoyed by the culture surrounding it.

Exactly. The GOD given healing herb is pure GOODNESS but a big part of the culture is SHIT!!!

136 or 142

I don't care for marijuana personally.  But I have a friend who used to smoke it and I convinced him call it 'juana once so that he could say to his dealer (in a Jamaican accent "hey mon, me wanna the juana"

Delphi

Im very glad to see some supporters her
. Feels good



Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 19, 2015, 02:23:31 PM
   Thoroughly enjoy it, yet deeply annoyed by the culture surrounding it.

I concur with this opinion.  You can't swing a cat around your head in downtown San Francisco without hitting some stoner who is hitting the boo.  Waiting at a Muni bus stop is a guaranteed contact high.  Goddamn hippies, the lot of them.

zeebo

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 19, 2015, 02:23:31 PM
   Thoroughly enjoy it, yet deeply annoyed by the culture surrounding it.

This is exactly how I used to feel about the Grateful Dead. 

Yorkshire pud

It explains the paranoia/ neurosis of some..... ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 20, 2015, 12:37:48 PM
It explains the paranoia/ neurosis of some..... ;)

I'm only paranoid I won't have enough snacks on-hand when I need them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on January 20, 2015, 12:39:43 PM
I'm only paranoid I won't have enough snacks on-hand when I need them.




A bowl of porridge for breakfast; last all day on that.  :)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: zeebo on January 20, 2015, 02:17:32 AM
This is exactly how I used to feel about the Grateful Dead.

    I like/own quite a few of their albums, but the Grateful Dead Movie induces nausea and vomiting, largely because of the audience full of Gravy Groovies and narcs. And their audience got worse with time. That final tour with Jerry in '95 had a couple of idiotic episodes leading to mass arrests.

aldousburbank

Weed is one of the 3 things that start with W that makes life worth living. I can't remember the other two.

MrMajestik

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 20, 2015, 01:13:49 PM
Weed is one of the 3 things that start with W that makes life worth living. I can't remember the other two.


Women and Wine.

Kelt

I love E.


Weed is for low-energy sorts.




Eddie Coyle

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 20, 2015, 01:13:49 PM
Weed is one of the 3 things that start with W that makes life worth living. I can't remember the other two.


  Wendy's and Whitesnake!

   

ComeBackArt

How far is that from Tijuana? I've never been to Mexico.  :P

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 20, 2015, 01:13:49 PM
Weed is one of the 3 things that start with W that makes life worth living. I can't remember the other two.

windowpane is one of the  other 2 ...

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: wr250 on January 20, 2015, 01:57:29 PM
windowpane is one of the  other 2 ...

I'd like to add wittyness to the list

aldousburbank

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on January 20, 2015, 02:08:35 PM
I'd like to add wittyness to the list
When, where, was who... wait, what, witty?

Daggit

I've been known to partake but alcohol is my true vice.

albrecht

So listened to the drug guy on C2C last week and was pretty good. Though I wonder about his theory of the "Iron Law of Prohibition" with regard to legalization, or at least decriminalization, of marijuana. I can easily see this law with regard to alcohol or even, somewhat, to cocaine (I think crack was more about cost and expanding the market versus straight-up strength. Since it was still moved across the border etc as a powder and was converted here to crack on the downstream side.)

I lived in Amsterdam before they, sort of, had a backlash on the coffeshops and smartshops and you could still find strong strains for sale and there was competition to get the strongest. (And there was much moral outrage at the "strength" of the stuff sold. Having said that admittedly you had choices of strains that would be explained to you with regard to strength, type of high, how often you used, how much to use, setting planned, etc. So you could buy "less strong" if you wished. Not that I would ever visit a smartshop or cafe, of course.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 20, 2015, 01:13:49 PM
Weed is one of the 3 things that start with W that makes life worth living. I can't remember the other two.

When it comes to Aldous, the W is for "Wise".   8)

zeebo

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 20, 2015, 12:58:54 PM
    I like/own quite a few of their albums, but the Grateful Dead Movie induces nausea and vomiting, largely because of the audience full of Gravy Groovies and narcs. And their audience got worse with time. That final tour with Jerry in '95 had a couple of idiotic episodes leading to mass arrests.

Anyone who's interested, archive.org has a great collection of streamable soundboard shows, including greats from '73, '77, etc.  Last show I went to, would have been maybe '91 or such, great show but I lost patience navigating through all the whirling dervish dancers taking up 2.5 times their alloted space.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: zeebo on January 20, 2015, 04:33:06 PM
Anyone who's interested, archive.org has a great collection of streamable soundboard shows, including greats from '73, '77, etc.  Last show I went to, would have been maybe '91 or such, great show but I lost patience navigating through all the whirling dervish dancers taking up 2.5 times their alloted space.


   Cool, I'll check that out. I'm one of the few lost souls who would stay up until 4am Sun nite/Mon morn to listen to "The Grateful Dead Hour". It would take a month of Sundays to hear a full concert.


    Those whirling dervishes would have found themselves in a mosh pit if there was a just God. 

     

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod