• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

yodaterrell

Quote from: ziznak on January 13, 2013, 09:28:55 PM
See Terrell, it's the younger listeners like you who would benefit most from an Art Bell comeback.  Art would have an all new following as well as his oldschool audience.

So Terrell, have you thought much about this George Noory guy?  Have you checked out the Coast to Coast Am show recently or at all without Art as host?

I have not heard C2C without Art.  But I hear nothing good about George Noory.  So I don't even bother.

Welcome yodaterrell,  SVashtar, LunarPond, and liseski !

MV/Liberace!

hey, yoda.  glad you're here.  post often.

BobGrau

Quote from: yodaterrell on January 13, 2013, 10:14:20 PM
I have not heard C2C without Art.  But I hear nothing good about George Noory.  So I don't even bother.

A wise policy, but you should try some George Knapp shows. Knapp rocks.

Quote from: yodaterrell on January 13, 2013, 08:54:23 PM
I hope I am posting in the right thread.

Hi all, my name is Terrell.  I am 20 years old.  I found out about Art Bell a couple of years ago while I was on youtube looking at Area 51 videos.  I had found a clip of someone calling in, claiming to be a employee from Area 51.  This man seemed very upset.  As he was talking the signal was temporarily shut down.....

Hi, Terrell!
I listened to a clip of that for the first time the other day on yt.
Not that I do not believe the possibility of other life in the known/unknown
universe (including dimensional), but I was a little skeptical.
Did anyone ever find out if it was a set up?
I admit, it was fascinating.
I want to believe we are not alone in the vastness of it all...
as long as it is not something that will suck our brains out through our ears,
or rip us limb-from-limb, then suck our brains out of some other orifice.

Sundown

Howdy.  First time poster, (not a) long time lurker.  Someone posted the addy for this forum on the ArtBellNet FB page and here I am. 

My first C2C show: June 6, 1996 with Dr. Pepsi Togar; dream interpretations & waking dream experiences.  Scared the shit out of me.   

Golfsupttdd

North Myrtle Beach here, listener since DAY 1

Hello everyone... I've been a very long-time reader and am pleased to join the community.  I am among those who cannot stand Noory.  Art certainly had/has charisma; I miss that insightful, engaging voice in the wee hours and hope he does, indeed, find a way back onto the airwaves. 

artfanmoll

I'm Back! Long time no see, Glad the server had accepted my old user name! Thank you. 8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: artfanmoll on January 30, 2013, 09:01:33 PM
I'm Back! Long time no see, Glad the server had accepted my old user name! Thank you. 8)

how are youuuuuuuu?

Caruthers612

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2013, 02:26:05 PMI don't think I have ever heard another broadcaster with the skill to be able to fashion something approaching a silk purse out of the monumental sow's ear known as Ed Dames, or Gordon Michael Scallion, or....[insert name of your chosen fatuous Catastrophist here].

Well said, Sred, baby. And let me add to the word fatuous the words sigmoidal, dyspeptic, windy, turgid, vacuous and surely flatulent.

Dex

Yes after a decade of Noory and feeling like your head will implode one finds themselves typing the words "George Noory sucks" into the search bar hoping for comradery.  Walla.

ufogadfly

Hi, all.
Been on CoastGab for a couple of months or so, usually at Noory Sucks, but first time on this thread. It's great to find so many echoing the same feelings and thoughts I've been having for the past decade-and-a-half.

ponyboysunset

Hi All!
I have been enjoying the fine Art stream and recently started posting on the forum. I also discovered the trainwreck podcast, and enjoy all the cartoons and other entertaining things this site has to offer. I hope to become a regular here :) I'm in my 30s, live in the great state of Michigan, am a writer, and a woman, despite my screen name :P I look forward to getting to know all of you who post here too. Have a great day/evening!

highdesert

Hey everyone! Been lurking for awhile and really enjoy reading the forums.

I'm 24, been listening to Art since around 2000. I remember falling asleep to Phil Hendrie's show, waking up randomly and being scared to death by various subjects Art would discuss.

I'm a big fan of "alternative" talk hosts in general; Hendrie, Bob Lassiter, Neil Rogers and Long John Nebel. I miss Art lots, and hate what C2C has become with Snoory.

Glad to be here!  :)

davidk26212

Hay all, Im new here and a huge Coast to Coast fan or at least I was now I mostly listen to the Fine Art stream, because I cant take George anymore. I have found however If I listen to Coast to Coast with George before I go to bed I have no problems falling asleep, George is a great cure of insomnia.

Tinfoil Hat

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join up.

I've been an Art Bell fan since he had that mindsrping email address. I think the show has definitely gone downhill since Art retired, but every now and then there's something entertaining such as the Pizza Roll Saga.

All I can say is thank goodness for the Fine Art stream and Somewhere In Time!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on February 17, 2013, 11:34:48 AM
Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join up.

I've been an Art Bell fan since he had that mindsrping email address. I think the show has definitely gone downhill since Art retired, but every now and then there's something entertaining such as the Pizza Roll Saga.

All I can say is thank goodness for the Fine Art stream and Somewhere In Time!

heyyy there.  glad you signed up.

onan

Quote from: Foodlion on February 20, 2013, 03:08:19 PM
Hello, I'm Foodlion.

Welcome, have fun.

Could you get your store near where I live to offer a larger deli section?

Juan

Quote from: Foodlion on February 20, 2013, 03:08:19 PM
Hello, I'm Foodlion.
Could put a store back in my area?  We only have Publix in my small town and they could use some competition.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 20, 2013, 03:45:23 PM
Could put a store back in my area?  We only have Publix in my small town and they could use some competition.
Not sure how Publix gets away with charging exorbitant prices.  Thank God for SweetBay and what is left of the Albertsons chain.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on February 20, 2013, 10:26:08 PM
Sometimes I shop in you.

I don't think these words have ever been arranged in this order by anyone ever.

Hi Dave, Tinfoil Hat (Great avatar!) and Foodlion to the one stop shopping place for George Noory suckage.

Caruthers612

Quote from: highdesert on February 14, 2013, 10:06:06 AM
Hey everyone! Been lurking for awhile and really enjoy reading the forums.

I'm 24, been listening to Art since around 2000. I remember falling asleep to Phil Hendrie's show, waking up randomly and being scared to death by various subjects Art would discuss.

I'm a big fan of "alternative" talk hosts in general; Hendrie, Bob Lassiter, Neil Rogers and Long John Nebel. I miss Art lots, and hate what C2C has become with Snoory.

Glad to be here!  :)

Dude, you're evolved. Hendrie and Art Bell at 11? And at 24 you know who Long John Nebel was? My Dad used to listen to him as a kid and he's 77. My Dad, not Long John Nebel. Anyway, welcome. Maybe you'll laugh at my jokes. Gawd knows no one else does.

AC400KICK

This is not a test..it is the future..Ground Ze..oh, forgot I'm on a Coast To Coast forum. I'm new here kind of. HI!