• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2016, 07:06:25 AM
If that's all I end up with after our last encounter then I call that a win. It was a hot Saturday night in Martinez, I had a family sized jar of Hellmanns....

Was it a threesome with Kathy?  :o

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 07, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

She was in the closet, furiously rubbing her dick at all the hot action.

Oh, shit! Sorry, George. And I promised never to reveal your secret. I am thuch a bad boy.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2016, 08:44:02 AM

Oh, shit! Sorry, George. And I promised never to reveal your secret. I am thuch a bad boy.

Mmmm...bad boys need to be disciplined. At least that's what Yorkie always says.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 07, 2016, 08:47:27 AM
Mmmm...bad boys need to be disciplined. At least that's what Yorkie always says.

He's not saying much at the moment. It's either a fit of the sulks, or is has something to do with the ball-gag, handcuffs and being tranquilised in my basement.

Who

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2016, 08:44:02 AM

She visited her gynecologist later that same day.  The visit did not go well.

Quote from: whoozit on July 07, 2016, 08:35:22 AM
For the love of fluffy pussies kittens, please stop saying this.  I've lost over twenty pounds the last couple of days because I can't keep anything down.

Hey everyone, can we not use something a little more oblique while conveying the state of her South Forty? 

How about, "Kathy's cheeseburger"?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 07, 2016, 09:13:24 AM
Hey everyone, can we not use something a little more oblique while conveying the state of her South Forty? 

How about Kathy's Mons Venus?

SredniVashtar

For the love of fluffy pussies kittens, please stop saying this.  I've lost over twenty pounds the last couple of days because I can't keep anything down.

You can't  keep anything down. Senda can't get anything up. Unless he gets a Google Alert about a fatal bus crash with lots of non-caucasians, when there is a measurable twitching of the trousers.

It could be worse. At least you're not downwind of any questionable odors.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 07, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

Technically that would be a three point fivesome.

SredniVashtar

I'm glad to see the Falkie thread making a comeback. I didn't like our Bad Boy tag being usurped by the Hitler Youth, so now that they've been kicked to the kerb we can regain our cherished position as BellGab's Most Unwanted.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 07, 2016, 09:32:24 AM
Technically that would be a three point fivesome.
That might call for an extra jar of mayo.

dipp

Quote from: Who on July 07, 2016, 08:15:12 AM

Senda has found a new driver to chauffeur him around town.   The identity of this particular cat is unknown but we do know it isn't Orangey who, sadly, ended up in a casserole when Senda couldn't find frozen whole chickens at any of the local churches.

Poor kitty. another one doomed to death.
I guess  Kathy let him know you can drive around without a license.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2016, 09:33:08 AM
I'm glad to see the Falkie thread making a comeback. I didn't like our Bad Boy tag being usurped by the Hitler Youth, so now that they've been kicked to the kerb we can regain our cherished position as BellGab's Most Unwanted.

While I respect your wisdom SV, I suggest that it is an infinitely large forum, and that we do indeed have room for more than one "Most Unwanted" Thread.  I was enjoying the "Hitler Youth" thread while it was in its prime.

All this talk about Senda murdering cats is making me lose my wood.  Can nothing be done to stop this terrible scourge? 

Laurakinch

Beef jerky curtains
Baseball mitt
Old moccasin

Who

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 07, 2016, 12:17:10 PM
All this talk about Senda murdering cats is making me lose my wood.  Can nothing be done to stop this terrible scourge?

Senda has gone to every church in the area and they're completely out of frozen whole chickens.   Sometimes he has to make do with what's available.  He likes cats because they're abundant, they're free and they don't have to be plucked.

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 07, 2016, 12:20:18 PM
Baseball mitt

And check it for spiders before you insert your hand. 

Well done, Laure.  That's the kind of imagery I'm talking about, folks.

3OctaveFart

My hand would never even be in that zip code.

There is no net gain to doing that kinda bu'ness with Kathy, even if you've had a quart of vodka to drink.

MR. Spock

I see that the senda monster has not uploaded any new videos lately.  I bet that he is tired from all of the lying that he has been saying and blaming stuff on people. Falkie you suck.

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 07, 2016, 01:04:16 PM
I see that the senda monster has not uploaded any new videos lately.  I bet that he is tired from all of the lying that he has been saying and blaming stuff on people. Falkie you suck.

"HOWYAdoin, this is GEORGE SENDA the GUY FROM SAN Quentin.   Accept no law-abiding role-model types from el-ay."

Hey Falkie, I saw one of your new videos. The one defending Trump tweeting out an image of a six pointed star with Hillary. People called it antisemitic and you and Trump say it is just a sheriffs star. I believe you guys did not see that it was antisemitic but there is one problem. Trump did not make the meme, someone else did.
These guys made it: https://twitter.com/whitegenocidetm?lang=en
Yea, it is a White Supremacy group. They did intend it to be antisemitic so it really is.

Anyhow, Trump changed it to a circle to cover his butt and you are defending him after he fixed it.

BTW, have you cleaned up all the races of the fake robbery yet?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 07, 2016, 10:56:21 PM
Hey Falkie, I saw one of your new videos. The one defending Trump tweeting out an image of a six pointed star with Hillary. People called it antisemitic and you and Trump say it is just a sheriffs star.

This is the sheriff's star for Contra Costa county, where Senda resides. 

Senda, the anti-semitic Jew.

WOTR

Whatever you choose, it should be something that is either slathered in, or at least contains mayo.  Maybe her tuna salad delight?

Quote from: WOTR on July 07, 2016, 11:54:55 PM
Whatever you choose, it should be something that is either slathered in, or at least contains mayo.  Maybe her tuna salad delight?

Arbys roast beef sandwich with extra horsey sauce.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 07, 2016, 11:28:44 PM
This is the sheriff's star for Contra Costa county, where Senda resides. 

Senda, the anti-semitic Jew.

The whole star thing is absurd. The media even covering that was a waste of time and utter joke.

Here is a traditional "sheriff star"

Are the fine people of Disney anti-jew?

whoozit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 07, 2016, 12:17:10 PM
I believe I'be figured out what is happening to the "missing cats".  I will go through a rigorous scientific theorem on why so many kitties have to die.  It will quickly become apparent why I carelessly mix units in the equation.  Here is a diagram of Newton's law of gravitation.  In it the Force of attraction (F1 and F2) equals the product of the two objects masses (m1 and m2) divided by the square of the distance between the objects (r),  then multiplied by the gravitational constant (G).  In cases where F is large it results in the death of kitties.

Let us assume that Falkie is represented by m1 and the poor cat is represented by m2.  By his own admission, Falkie weighs over 350 pounds.  Cats will never weigh more than 30 pounds.  Therefore Falkies infinite weight dominates and we have infinity in the numerator of the fraction.  Let us assume that Falkie will walk up to 2 miles away to feed cats.  2 miles squared is 4 miles.  Infinity divided by 4 is still infinity.  When we multiply by 32 feet per second per second we still have infinity.  By these careful calculation it is now more amazing that there still are any cats around George that have not been sucked to their deaths. 

All facetiousness aside, Falkie's weight is not infinite.  Therefore, there is a specific distance that when crossed results in the death the cat.  This is similar to the event horizon of a black hole but varies with the size of the cat.  I like to call it the Kitty Demise Zone or KDZ.

I know there are more implications in this formula that I have failed to explore.  This is just my first go around so others can have some input before I publish my findings.  I will gladly offer coauthor status to anyone who wants to correct anything I have stated, expand on effects, or offer further insight into this amazing discovery.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 08, 2016, 01:14:17 AM
The whole star thing is absurd. The media even covering that was a waste of time and utter joke.

Here is a traditional "sheriff star"

Are the fine people of Disney anti-jew?

Actually, Walt Disney was anti-jew and it can be seen in his films.

But this has nothing to do with the star just having 6 points. The people that made the image are white supremacists, they are anti Jew, anti black anti anti any race but white.
Trump used what they made.

It has nothing to do with how he sees the star or how you see the star but how the star was intended to be used by the creators.