• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 22, 2016, 11:10:40 PM
Hey everyone, Coast to coast posted falkies newest video on c2cam and its about us "haters".

QuoteGeorge Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh, comments on hateful people and why we should ignore them.

does this mean that senda the guy allegedly from pittsburgh, should have ignored himself as a George Noory hater?

Dateline

Hey everyone, Coast to coast posted falkies newest video on c2cam and its about us "haters".

Norry, gave him top  billing so all of the Haters could enjoy. 

What a fucking hypocrite.  Falkie, you know all about being a hater.

senda hates working people, "colored" people, people that expose his crimes, people that comment on his stained clothing, people that don't believe his lies, people that dislike his videos by down voting them, and MV. most of all..... he hates his dead mother.

Who

Interesting video.  Senda equates his Bellgab critics with the Orlando and Munich murderers.  How insane is that?  We criticize his grifting and other bad behavior and that puts us in the same class as people who commit mass murder? 

Don't criticize Senda for grifting, swindling, internet begging, verbally abusing his girlfriend and throwing her out on the street or you're a "hater" in the same class as a mass murderer.   

Quote from: Who on July 22, 2016, 11:50:28 PM
Interesting video.  Senda equates his Bellgab critics with the Orlando and Munich murderers.  How insane is that?  We criticize his grifting and other bad behavior and that puts us in the same class as people who commit mass murder? 

senda's "pals" will now be obliged to explain that he is without sin. at that point i'm gonna insist he be crucified.  ;)

JENX

I've seen the video of Falkie calling Kathy
an idiot,
a fking moron,
and hitting her repeatedly while she asked him to stop, so many times. I guess he doesn't hate her.  Falkie attributes that to "love".

UFQuack

I apologize for posting about it in the Sucks thread before seeing it here, but I do not apologize for being a hater!  >:(

Falks finally got a video in his own words posted by Noory, I've never heard anyone talking about ignoring 'haters' as much as those two do.

whoozit

Quote from: JENX on July 23, 2016, 12:59:10 AM
I've seen the video of Falkie calling Kathy
an idiot,
a fking moron,
and hitting her repeatedly while she asked him to stop, so many times. I guess he doesn't hate her.  Falkie attributes that to "love".
Love hurts.

https://youtu.be/soDZBW-1P04

Quote from: WOTR on July 22, 2016, 10:15:39 AM
IB will buy new glasses so that George can see the smile on the girls face when he hands her $5. 

Hold on while I run to get my wallet. I hope I don't trip over my own 2 feet!

Ah, the haterz truthtellers. A topic near and dear to both Whorge and Senda.

Who

Are Senda's glasses taped on the right side (his right, our left) of his new SNOORY video?

I am positively fascinated how folks can STILL fine the gumption to post about Falkie.  It`s like an alternate reality. Why? Who cares? Well, obviously some people in this forum care. Which...is kind of sad, honestly. Folks, the sun is shining. The Summer is full swing. There`s girls everywhere out there. Go outside....get some fresh air.

Who

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 07:35:48 AM
I am positively fascinated how folks can STILL fine the gumption to post about Falkie.  It`s like an alternate reality. Why? Who cares? Well, obviously some people in this forum care. Which...is kind of sad, honestly. Folks, the sun is shining. The Summer is full swing. There`s girls everywhere out there. Go outside....get some fresh air.

Then why are you here? 

You could make the same argument about almost any thread in this forum.  The entire forum is about woo woo radio.  Fantasy.

Why am I here?  There's a heat wave in my part of the country.  It's hotter than Hell outside.  We have central air and it's 72 (22 C) degrees inside.  It's my day off.  I have movies to watch.  It's COOL and COMFORTABLE in here.

You go outside.  Go on.  Scoot.  Get out there.  Enjoy the heat.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 22, 2016, 12:03:31 PM
Falkie is just the kind of cretin Trump seduces.

Oh god, and I just had lunch. If anyone wants to lose weight, just contemplate the thought of 'Last Tango in Martinez', with Falkie using the grease from a turkey kielbasa instead of butter. I am going to be sending you the bill for the counselling that mental image has driven me to. Bastard!

Quote from: Who on July 23, 2016, 09:01:17 AM
Then why are you here? 

Because I am amazed that YOU are here talking about some little ,old, fat guy with a sub-par education, spouting opinions which NOBODY with an IQ in triple digits, cares about. Kind of like going to the zoo to see the anteaters. Interesting shit if you`ve never seen it, but not worth staying around to study.

But you carry on smartly. I will continue to sit on my deck with a nice ocean breeze and look at the ladies....and tell you how screwed-up you are. 8)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 09:35:06 AM
Because I am amazed that YOU are here talking about some little ,old, fat guy with a sub-par education

You wish. We tried to start a 'General Musings of FightTheFuture' thread, but it withered on the vine due to lack of interest.

SredniVashtar

But you carry on smartly. I will continue to sit on my deck with a nice ocean breeze and look at the ladies....and tell you how screwed-up you are. 8)

Never let it be said that being old and decrepit is all bad news. Here you are with your carer.

Quote from: whoozit on July 06, 2016, 12:17:29 PM
Now I need to eat lunch again once my stomach settles...

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 11:45:54 AM
... I just spit out my lunch...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 23, 2016, 09:15:36 AM
Oh god, and I just had lunch...

Lunchtime may not be optimal for reading this thread.  Just sayin'..

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 23, 2016, 09:38:22 AM
Never let it be said that being old and decrepit is all bad news. Here you are with your carer.

Oh, serinvateri...serinvsh...whatever the fuck your dumbass handle is...you made a little a funny, did you? Now, is that British humor, from your smelly, little,  inconsequential island kingdom, is it? Yeah, there`s a reason nobody gives a warm piss in the wind what jolly ole england thinks...isn`t there?

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 09:48:55 AM
Oh, serinvateri...serinvsh...whatever the fuck your dumbass handle is...you made a little a funny, did you? Now, is that British humor, from your smelly, little,  inconsequential island kingdom, is it? Yeah, there`s a reason nobody gives a warm piss in the wind what jolly ole england thinks...isn`t there?

Did you get that sentiment out of the Bible?  You know, the Good Book you keep thumping.

Who

Because I am amazed that YOU are here talking about some little ,old, fat guy with a sub-par education, spouting opinions which NOBODY with an IQ in triple digits, cares about. Kind of like going to the zoo to see the anteaters. Interesting shit if you`ve never seen it, but not worth staying around to study.

If I had a deck with an ocean breeze I'd probably be out there too.  Since I live in the middle of flyover country and the Pacific Ocean is about 2,300 miles away, I'll just have to stay inside where it's cool and comfortable and make the best of it.

And, yes, Senda does indeed have the IQ of an anteater (like you).  He's also a misogynist, a racist and a loud-mouthed bully and he needs someone to stop by his "musings" thread from time to time to tell him what a useless piece of shit he is.

Who

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 09:48:55 AM

Do the world a favor, gramps.  Put on a fresh pair of Depends and scoot on over to the Senior Center.  The featured speaker today is a doctor discussing incontinence. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2016, 09:58:10 AM
Did you get that sentiment out of the Bible?  You know, the Good Book you keep thumping.

Holy shit! It`s the dick whisperer! What an honor. Why I haven`t seen you since the last time I made you look like the idiot you are.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 10:24:00 AM
Holy shit! It`s the dick whisperer! What an honor. Why I haven`t seen you since the last time I made you look like the idiot you are.

Everyone knows that there's only one Testament in the Bible -- the New Testament.  I hope this will put to rest the terrible comments from people about how religious fanatics are retards.

QuoteSociologist Zena Blau of the University of Houston recently conducted a study of more than a thousand children in Chicago. [...] In 1981 Blau reported that IQs were lowest among children whose mothers have overly strict religious beliefs. Children whose mothers were from a non-denominational or non-religious background had the highest average IQs - 110 for whites, 109 for blacks. Children whose mothers belonged to "fundamentalist" religious groups tended to have IQs that were 7 to 10 points lower. According to Blau, these religion-IQ differences hold even when you take into account the mother's social class, current occupational status, and education.”

"Understanding Human Behavior" by James V. McConnel (1986)

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2016, 10:31:18 AM
Everyone knows that there's only one Testament in the Bible -- the New Testament.  I hope this will put to rest the terrible comments from people about how religious fanatics are retards.

WTF?? You`ve either been suckin` too much dick or too much on the crack pipe. Which one?

Silence from the dick whisperer.

I`ll bet that little pantywaist has a dick in his mouth right now....

3OctaveFart

You're a fat bitch, Falkie.

I actually expect better of you than this. Are you ever actually going to have anything to say on this Coast segment? When are you going to earn the chickenfeed Noory is throwing your way?

dipp

We're consistent.
and pretty.

We tie out tongues so tight in the real world,  this is our vent.  Maybe.. Just maybe, yr an asshole all year round.