• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MR. Spock

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 03, 2016, 01:44:55 AM
We need Kathleen's last name and a report number in order to access the case information from the site listed above.  I just inboxed George to ask him to get the actual report from this link, and then do a follow-up video on it.  Hopefully he will put the doubters to rest!  The Master doesn't need to be questioned at a time like this.  He's coming off another national radio appearance, and his subscriber base is growing.
He NEEDS to be questioned because the gofundme page was made in march 26, 2015 about that kathy was robbed. George posted that kathy was robbed on july 1 of 2016. Falkie is a fucking liar and a fucking con artist too. PLEASE DON'T GIVE FALKIE MONEY.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 03, 2016, 01:44:55 AM
We need Kathleen's last name and a report number in order to access the case information from the site listed above.  I just inboxed George to ask him to get the actual report from this link, and then do a follow-up video on it.  Hopefully he will put the doubters to rest!  The Master doesn't need to be questioned at a time like this.  He's coming off another national radio appearance, and his subscriber base is growing.
FYI Gerry Falkie needs to be questioned because he is a fucking davebot.

ONeill

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 03, 2016, 01:25:29 PM
He NEEDS to be questioned because the gofundme page was made in march 26, 2015 about that kathy was robbed. George posted that kathy was robbed on july 1 of 2016. Falkie is a fucking liar and a fucking con artist too. PLEASE DON'T GIVE FALKIE MONEY.

It's the same exact page the fat fuck used for his "Kathy eviction" scam.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150407025037/http://www.gofundme.com/q2t9ss

The same exact bullshit, she is "disabled", she has no savings. Yeah, when you spend all your money on Hello Kitty and Pokemon shit, begging is the only thing you can do when a crisis hits.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 01:20:28 PM
He has AC. He even experimented with it on video a year ago to learn how it works.
I've noticed many of his videos begin with him turning on/fumbling with the lights. Presumably, he sits in the dark when not making videos. Does section 8 rent include utilities? Maybe he's too thrifty to pay for AC. Or maybe he's an old yenta that likes to kvetch about the heat all the time

Who

A fundamental physical constant is a physical quantity that is generally believed to be both universal in nature and constant in time.

The gravitational constant: G
The speed of light: c
The Planck constant: h
The Senda constant: RGPOS (Racist grifting piece of shit)

ONeill

In line with his views on Patty's obligation to be Sweet K's chauffeur, Senda should make a video demanding that the evil Rat Queen gives Sweet K that money back. After all a high school friend doesn't leave her only remaining girlfiend (after Penny, Molly, Pinni, Minni, Fuffy, Muffy passed away - 3 of which they discovered dead themselves in various states of decomposition after returning from a fight with Senda's evil mother who is rotting in hell yadda yadda blah blah...) and feels responsible for such unfortunate events!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 03, 2016, 01:43:46 PM
I've noticed many of his videos begin with him turning on/fumbling with the lights. Presumably, he sits in the dark when not making videos. Does section 8 rent include utilities? Maybe he's too thrifty to pay for AC. Or maybe he's an old yenta that likes to kvetch about the heat all the time

He did mention that his power bill was huge when Kathy lived there and it dropped a lot after he kicked her out. It was because she leaves lights on.
So yes, he leaves of lights and will not turn on AC until he needs to, even if it means possibly screwing up his one paying gig. That extra few bucks in power will kill him.

Meanwhile he got a gas station credit card and used it to buy cat food at mini market prices and is paying the minimum monthly payments.

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 03, 2016, 01:25:29 PM

Like ONiel pointed out it was a re-purposed page. The $5 in it is a 15 month old donation.

analog kid

There was just a story in the national news about a couple who was arrested for lying about their situation on GoFundMe.

I don't know the specifics of the case, but I found this:

Can I be arrested? gofundme question

Seems it relates to charity fraud.

I called the Walmart in Pitsburgh, CA and spoke to the store manager,

I said that I had a person asking for an extension because they were robbed in that Walmart. I told him that she was waiting in line to get money orders when someone grabbed all her money from her and ran out the door. I also said that the police were called out to talk to people there.

He never heard of anything like that happening ever.

George, produce the police report or many of us will report the fraud to GoFundMe.
https://www.gofundme.com/?route=contact/topic&id=203604694&pid=203604694_How_do_I_report_a_campaign_I_feel_is_fraudulent&question=report%20fraud

starrmtn001

Someone went and wrote a series based on Falkie!  Who'd a thunk????

BUWHAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAA-HHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D This is some funny shit  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!

"Shameless"
https://www.netflix.com/watch/70249326?tctx=0%2C0%2C7ad33c1d-023c-4432-bc71-fbd814616ad3-29166216

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 03, 2016, 04:18:37 PM

BUWHAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAA-HHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D This is some funny shit  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!

"Shameless"
https://www.netflix.com/watch/70249326?tctx=0%2C0%2C7ad33c1d-023c-4432-bc71-fbd814616ad3-29166216
"Shameless"

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 04:12:55 PM

I said that I had a person asking for an extension because they were robbed in that Walmart. I told him that she was waiting in line to get money orders when someone grabbed all her money from her and ran out the door. I also said that the police were called out to talk to people there.

George, produce the police report or many of us will report the fraud to GoFundMe.
https://www.gofundme.com/?route=contact/topic&id=203604694&pid=203604694_How_do_I_report_a_campaign_I_feel_is_fraudulent&question=report%20fraud

So much for his professed honesty and decency.  Made up the part about it being a black guy, too.  Because having the guy be black makes the act that much more evil.

I think that someone should report this to Noory -- that he has a felon doing commentary on his show. 

analog kid

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 04:12:55 PM

That's a good enough case for fraud IMO, unless Senda delivers.

Quote from: JENX on July 03, 2016, 09:48:31 AM
My relatives are black. I'm white.
I've seen stuff so slight, that to anyone else, it would have gone unoticed if you didn't have ties to it.
A lot of white ppl don't get that part.
Senda was obvious right away to me.

Edit: Good points RS.

A good percentage of blacks I come into contact with don't seem to like whitey much.  Off hand, I'd say black America is considerably more racist than white America.  There are certainly far more white victims of black crime and violence than the other way around.  Have you noticed any of that?

I think we'd all be better off if we stopped listening to the race hustlers (and remove them from office), stopped assigning 'racism' to political motivations when none exists, stopped parsing every word and action for signs of 'racism', and just moved on. 

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 03, 2016, 06:03:47 PM
I think we'd all be better off if we stopped listening to the race hustlers (and remove them from office), stopped assigning 'racism' to political motivations when none exists, stopped parsing every word and action for signs of 'racism', and just moved on.

Quote from: analog kid on July 03, 2016, 05:29:18 PM
That's a good enough case for fraud IMO, unless Senda delivers.

Do you think they'll make a series about Senda's epic fall from grace like they did with OJ?

Wondering how he's going to wiggle out of this one.  He'll never admit it; his tiny Stegosaurus brain won't allow him to.

I say he throws Kathy under the bus.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 03, 2016, 06:53:39 PM
Do you think they'll make a series about Senda's epic fall from grace like they did with OJ?

Wondering how he's going to wiggle out of this one.  He'll never admit it; his tiny Stegosaurus brain won't allow him to.

He will say "if Kathy says it is true then I believe her."

And that will be the end of it for him.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 03, 2016, 05:55:48 PM
A good percentage of blacks I come into contact with don't seem to like whitey much.  Off hand, I'd say black America is considerably more racist than white America.  There are certainly far more white victims of black crime and violence than the other way around.  Have you noticed any of that?

Interesting. I come into contact daily with a lot of people of many races and none have expressed any opinion about whitey at all. How are you getting into so many of these conversations?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 07:01:27 PM
He will say "if Kathy says it is true then I believe her."

And that will be the end of it for him.

Isn't it about time for Daggitt to create a new handle and lecture us about how awful it is that we bully the poor harmless retard?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 07:04:43 PM
Interesting. I come into contact daily with a lot of people of many races and none have expressed any opinion about whitey at all. How are you getting into so many of these conversations?

I don't like whitey, myself, but I keep my own counsel about it.  I don't want to end up in a police station bathroom with a plunger sticking out of my ass.

dipp

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 03, 2016, 04:18:37 PM

"Shameless"

You should probably consider making your own thread for YOUR musings.

I'm SURE it would be appriciated.

dipp

Made a copy of his video consisting of his latest Go Fund Me page. If there is no police report, and someone called (and recorded?) the call to the wal-mart that said they never heard about it, Senda has no choice but to throw Kathy under the bus
I actually even tried to email GN at the coast site. Lucky for Senda you have to be a member to email mr. noory.
Too bad.  That fat bitch got lucky.

starrmtn001

Quote from: dipp on July 03, 2016, 07:15:21 PM
You should probably consider making your own thread for YOUR musings.

I'm SURE it would be appriciated.
I've tried that over the years, but they never got any traction.  No legs as it were.

:o

WAIT . . . .

Quote from: dipp on July 03, 2016, 07:27:53 PM

Made a copy of his video consisting of his latest Go Fund Me page. If there is no police report, and someone called (and recorded?) the call to the wal-mart that said they never heard about it, Senda has no choice but to throw Kathy under the bus
I actually even tried to email GN at the coast site. Lucky for Senda you have to be a member to email mr. noory.
Too bad.  That fat bitch got lucky.

It is illegal in California to record a call without getting consent. Also I did not think of it.

I felt lucky as it was to have a  store manager talk to me about it at all.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 07:04:43 PM

You must not shop where I do. 

It's not everyone, or even the majority.  But since you asked, facial expressions, body language, attitude.  Hey, if blacks can parse all this down to perceived slights, it only seems fair for the rest of us to notice it.  But I really think people should just get on with life.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 03, 2016, 06:53:39 PM

i can't wait to see that on the next espn 30 for 30

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 03, 2016, 07:06:22 PM
I don't like whitey, myself...

Truth be told, I don't like most of 'em either...