• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2016, 09:14:51 PM
Correct. They were 5000/1 at the stsrt of the season. One more match I think will secure it. Pretty meaningless though. Foreign manager/coach, most players are foreign. EPL and much of the other divisions are a list from the UN.
You did get my £100 bet in, right?  I expect prompt payment if Tottenham doesn't win tomorrow.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2016, 06:07:50 PM
I know it may be an assault on his good taste and sensibilities, but we need to get him to Vegas!
I think he'd have a ball, and I think we would benefit as well. :)

aldousburbank

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 01, 2016, 06:41:37 PM
I think he'd have a ball, and I think we would benefit as well. :)
Dose them all, let Jerry sort them out.

whoozit

Here is my $.02 about your C2C segment.  Do not eat, do baby voices, talk about personal issues or talk about Bellgab.  Do some research about something paranormal or in the news that interests you and let that passion come out in the segment.  Give it a critical review before you send it in.  Get it to the folks at C2C early so they can listen and give you feedback. Redo it if needed.  This is an amazing chance 99.99999999% of the population will never get, do the best you possibly can.  I'm sure Mr. Noory won't steer you wrong.

Save eating on air and baby voices for GabCast appearances to give your audience here what they want.  You do realize you were sent food so people could laugh at you eating on air, right?  You do not hear professional broadcasters eating on air for a reason.  It gets hard to tell if you are in on the joke or not at times but I am fairly sure you are not.  Friends are not made by typing at people on the Internet or phone calls that come from such correspondence.

Good luck and make the most of this chance.

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2016, 07:01:42 PM
Here is my $.02 about your C2C segment.  Do not eat, do baby voices, talk about personal issues or talk about Bellgab.  Do some research about something paranormal or in the news that interests you and let that passion come out in the segment.  Give it a critical review before you send it in.  Get it to the folks at C2C early so they can listen and give you feedback. Redo it if needed.  This is an amazing chance 99.99999999% of the population will never get, do the best you possibly can.  I'm sure Mr. Noory won't steer you wrong.

Save eating on air and baby voices for GabCast appearances to give your audience here what they want.  You do realize you were sent food so people could laugh at you eating on air, right?  You do not hear professional broadcasters eating on air for a reason.  It gets hard to tell if you are in on the joke or not at times but I am fairly sure you are not.  Friends are not made by typing at people on the Internet or phone calls that come from such correspondence.

Falkie is a star! The unwashed masses will feverishly gorge on whatever The Master sees fit to give out.

-Hail Falkie

analog kid

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 01, 2016, 05:31:32 PM
In all fairness, YP, he has been working hard on changing his persona.  Give him another chance aiy?

When Falkie first came to this forum, someone followed him here, to warn everyone about him. He was kicked out of another forum for begging for money and electronics, and working various scams, including trying to sell breast milk from a lactating mother to pervs (it gets a lot worse from there). Not only is he still poor-mouthing for handouts, with great success, but Bellgab has pretty much given him control of the whole place. Because people love the reality show trainwreck. Can't believe people are buying this guy food.

The look of smugness on his face while he films himself. He makes my skin crawl.

whoozit

Quote from: rekcuf on May 01, 2016, 07:03:27 PM
Falkie is a star! The unwashed masses will take whatever he sees fit to give.

-Hail Falkie
Those of us who wash be banned for giving unsolicited advice. ;)

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2016, 07:06:00 PM
Those of us who wash be banned for giving unsolicited advice. ;)

Mind your footing, sir. You're treading on treacherous ground...

whoozit

Quote from: rekcuf on May 01, 2016, 07:09:50 PM
Mind your footing, sir. You're treading on treacherous ground...
I run with scissors in dirty underwear.

starrmtn001

Quote from: analog kid on May 01, 2016, 07:04:47 PM
When Falkie first came to this forum, someone followed him here, to warn everyone about him. He was kicked out of another forum for begging for money and electronics, and working various scams, including trying to sell breast milk from a lactating mother to pervs (it gets a lot worse from there). Not only is he still poor-mouthing for handouts, with great success, but Bellgab has pretty much given him control of the whole place. Because people love the reality show trainwreck. Can't believe people are buying this guy food.

The look of smugness on his face while he films himself. He makes my skin crawl.
Just trying to bring a little harmony to the forum.  Sometime I can do it, sometimes I can't.  Such is life.

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2016, 07:13:23 PM
I run with scissors in dirty underwear.

Now you're forcing me to report you.

Falkie2013

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2016, 07:01:42 PM

Excuse me if I differ a little with you.

I have made real and good friends over the years from the internet and I am not going into details but there are things I do not discuss about my talks with them.
And I would remind you that two of my friends are now George and Tommy.
I'm not going to be eating, doing baby voices or anything like that and George & his people will certainly review my videos & if it's not what they want I can certainly do it over.

As for doing research on paranormal issues, I've been doing that almost all my life and will continue to do so.

And the pizza business, I had no idea that anyone ordered me a pizza and I would differ with you again.
DJ's & tv personalities have been eating or sampling food when chefs come on or for charity or to set new Guinness records LIVE for years.
Though I did see both co-hosts refuse to eat insects live when an insect chef appeared on Good Morning America.

Rally Squirrel had his fun & it's unlikely to happen again.

Videos once it cools off.
It's roasting in here and in the bedroom as well right now.

And I'm all for washing ones self.
I can't stand to do a video all sweaty at home and take a shower before I do my videos.
I suspect that Digital Pig Pen doesn't and neither do his fellow trolls.

Falkie2013

Quote from: rekcuf on May 01, 2016, 07:16:12 PM
Now you're forcing me to report you.

He uses the scissors to cut out the dirty parts and the blood stains.

whoozit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 07:20:57 PM
I hope your segment becomes a hit George.   :P

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 07:20:57 PM

Chipotle strikes again!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 06:22:11 PM
George- You have to take back the Musings thread now while you have momentum.

It's 80 in here.
I am in a state of inertia.

whoozit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 07:22:35 PM
It's 80 in here.
I am in a state of inertia.
Are you moving or still? Inertia is the resistance to a change in motion (or lack thereof) of a physical object.

Yorkshire pud

Who can forget this classic from just over a year ago?  Closet rant.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) George Noory, Rats, & Closet Haters ! !!!

And the follow up:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 10, 2015, 11:17:13 PM
Going to have to start it after 2-28. Damned $ 300 car registration is breaking both of us.
I like the one from Texas that I heard but NOT the one after Malliard. Woman drones on and on and on without stopping much like LMH.
I felt almost compelled to defend Bellgab as Noory seldom " gets it. "
Which he clearly doesn't in this case.
And maybe never will.

Evidenced by his choice of minuteman per month.

3OctaveFart

Every time I see San Francisco on TV it looks like everybody is bloody freezing cold, and you're hot all the time.

3OctaveFart

I think he probably showed signs of being a gifted child and never was able to harness it. Maybe was a self-taught reader. Maybe showed some aptitude for maths and the sciences. But medical journals for fun? Nuh-uh, not buying it.

Something robbed George of his ambition along the way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 07:32:10 PM
I think he probably showed signs of being a gifted child and never was able to harness it. Maybe was a self-taught reader. Maybe showed some aptitude for maths and the sciences. But medical journals for fun? Nuh-uh, not buying it.

Something robbed George of his ambition along the way.

Self taught reader? Seriously?

3OctaveFart

Self-initiative in the learning process. Not all that uncommon.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 07:43:44 PM
Self-initiative in the learning process. Not all that uncommon.

He's clueless about nearly anything he hasn't memorised. He has zero common sense or aptitude. He has no skills; practical or academic. And he taught himself to read? Bollox.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2016, 07:25:54 PM
Who can forget this classic from just over a year ago?  Closet rant.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) George Noory, Rats, & Closet Haters ! !!!

And the follow up:

Evidenced by his choice of minuteman per month.

Thank You for posting that episode just now YP.  I SO needed to hear ALL that again today!   :-*

#FreeBellgab

#Freebrig

Praise MV!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2016, 07:49:17 PM
He's clueless about nearly anything he hasn't memorised. He has zero common sense or aptitude. He has no skills; practical or academic. And he taught himself to read? Bollox.
"Everybody's got one special thing."
     -Dirk Diggler

Quote from: analog kid on May 01, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

I am amused that I am two of the people you mention.

Defwhale

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 08:03:59 PM
"Everybody's got one special thing."
     -Dirk Diggler

At a very young age, Senda was especially gifted at opening those stubborn snack packages.

Catsmile

Falkie... The gift that keeps on taking.

Window licking is his special thing.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 07:28:10 PM
Every time I see San Francisco on TV it looks like everybody is bloody freezing cold, and you're hot all the time.

It was 75 & cloudy in San Francisco today, tomorrow will be 69.
We are 30 miles from San Francisco and downtown Martinez gets warm in the daytime because we are in a valley surrounded by high hills and can get very cold at night because of the winds that come off the bay that makes San Francisco so cold.
However, even San Francisco has been known to have temperatures in the 90's during periods of high heat when the entire SF Bay Area is roasting in recent years.
Highest temperature here that I can recall in the past 10 1/2 or so years I have lived here was 107F & that has happened twice with sustained heat of 100 for a week or more.
Each city, town and area here and in San Francisco has its own microclimate.
Even in SF it can be cold in one area and warm in the next.
Twice a year or so usually in April and September SF has what is called Indian Summer weather where it gets 80-100 for one or two weeks especially in the periods around my birthday and the Jewish High Holidays.
The temple gets stifling during those times as there was NO A/C when it was built in the 1890's.
I finally got my Mother to allow me NOT to wear a suit jacket after around 30 years because I was tired of coming home soaked with sweat after sitting there for hours.

Falkie2013

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2016, 07:24:35 PM
Are you moving or still? Inertia is the resistance to a change in motion (or lack thereof) of a physical object.

When it's really hot in here my whole body resists the thought of moving, thus inertia.
As parts of it do as well.
When I first got home after I had a shower my kneecap popped with after the leg was moved slightly.
If it's hot in here, it's too hot to do anything but either move into the shower or just lie here and drink a lot of ice water.
This apartment faces the sun in 3 directions and as we get closer to summer, it will get even hotter in here.
Tomorrow will be 77 here so I'm glad I'm headed to my doctors where it will be cooler.
It's 61 outside but inside here it still feels warm.