• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2016, 06:22:00 PM
Perhaps some may remember my tale of the young guy that sits next to me at work.  He is a hot shot that they hired out of a top
university, gave him a huge signing bonus, plus like a 6 month delay start date to enjoy it.   Since he has started work he's been
on a huge bender - NC isn't exactly Las Vegas but I was worried the guy was going to party out and crash totally.

Well in a fascinating development the team we work with in China needs help badly.  They wanted to send me for 3 months but
my kid has her senior prom coming up, plus she is graduating from high school soon.  They didn't want to go thru the expense of flying me
back and forth several times.   So they sent the lad!  If he was coming unglued in NC just imagine what will happen in Shanghai.

This will not end well.  When something juicy happens I'll post an update.
I recall the story and await updates. This could be, literally, an international incident.

Falkie2013

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 05, 2016, 07:08:27 PM
You're getting internet famous man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsZ5VAoHq3E

2:34

OMG.
I had NO idea this was happening !
WOW !
Lol.
Thanks.
Someone other than a Bellgabber must be paying attention to my videos !

Falkie2013

Fort Murray pictures.
People are being forced to leave their pets and presumably livestock as well, behind.🐱🐆🐴🐈🐕🐩🐖🐂🐄😥😢🐴🚒🔥😿😿😿😿

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 05, 2016, 07:14:06 PM
OMG.
I had NO idea this was happening !
WOW !
Lol.
Thanks.
Someone other than a Bellgabber must be paying attention to my videos !

It's going viral man. It's already up to 10,000 views in a few hours.

chefist

It has been rumored that George posted a pic of his actual weight on the Fortress. I no longer have as I've been banned, and there are no more spies will to come forward.

On the BellPhiles there was a poll taken as to guess...I made a guess of 342...apparently the actual weight was 343...

The good news is that it seems he lost 20 pounds since his last office visit...

More to come!

coaster

I'm not going to give Falkie anymore shit. It just seems silly. Let him do his thing. He's happy. Who am I to give him shit? Absurd.
I talked to Noory last night and he seems like a good guy too. Pretty wild. Coaster of all people not giving people grief. Who would have imagined...

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on May 05, 2016, 08:03:39 PM
I talked to Noory last night and he seems like a good guy too. Pretty wild.
Where and why???

coaster

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2016, 08:09:53 PM
Where and why???
Through email. I don't know, just felt like talking to the guy so I sent him an email. He replied right back and we had a conversation. He's a pretty cool cat actually. Whatever nonsense beef I thought I had with the guy is gone. I have no problem with Noory at all. Dare I say.. I like the guy.

Falkie2013

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 05, 2016, 07:51:32 PM
It's going viral man. It's already up to 10,000 views in a few hours.

WOW.

I've got to get to the SF Apple store and take a course.

In the meantime, here's the first video on my new channel, 'Burgh Unboxing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6uEA2kYmng

I would have used the picture in the video but You Tube says its too small.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 05, 2016, 06:45:17 PM
Now I must do it.

ROFL !

Great job !
omg that is so funny Mr Gerry...

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2016, 06:46:29 AM
I've posted this elsewhere, but I'm going to post it here as well:  None of it really matters, if George doesn't understand who his Fans ARE.

Quote from: whoozit on May 05, 2016, 07:46:49 AM
For those that followed him from Redbook to complain about hiM trying to pimp breast milk are you really any better? 

I went right past the jaw-dropping amazement at this question and straight to wondering about your own moral compass.  Jesus suffering fuck, yeah, we all need to take that beam out of our eye before condemning Senda for that minor infraction.  Holy fuck.  Let's just say your chances at baby-sitting for anyone I know just took a sharp plunge.

Quote from: whoozit on May 05, 2016, 07:46:49 AM
I wonder if your personal lives would hold any better up to public scrutiny.

I would compare the morality of my personal life to Senda's any day of the fucking week. 

Dude, I don't know where you live or how you were raised, but I can tell you for damn sure that if you think Senda is anywhere near the ethical, moral, or legality media, you are commenting from a very fucked up social perspective.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 05, 2016, 12:07:52 PM
I went to a GPAA Gold Show a few years ago.  Cody Moen, one of the crew members of the "Christine Rose" dredge on Discovery's "Bering Sea Gold" was there selling his own merchandise and t-shirts.  I highly doubt that the items he was selling (at least at that time - just after the show's first season) were sanctioned by the dredge's owners, but he was capitalizing on his new found fame.

Similarly, George might be able to parlay his increasing fame, notoriety, and credibility from his association with George Noory and "Coast To Coast AM" into appearance fees and income earning opportunities at future paranormal or sci-fi conventions.  I wish him well in these endeavors, and hope that he will find the success that he's been seeking.

So let's see if I have this straight.  You have no problem with Senda making money off of someone else, even if it is unethical if not downright illegal.

Well, at least Senda agrees with you on this point.

Hautex

Chefist, am I a bad person for using roasted raspberry chipotle marinade sauce on a prime aged steak?

Falkie2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzmOy_zVFAA

There IS George Senda backstory information IN this video.

chefist

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on May 05, 2016, 09:35:41 PM
Chefist, am I a bad person for using roasted raspberry chipotle marinade sauce on a prime aged steak?

If it isn't prime, then no...not at all...

Prime...yes...

Defwhale

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2016, 07:59:03 PM
It has been rumored that George posted a pic of his actual weight on the Fortress. I no longer have as I've been banned, and there are no more spies will to come forward.

On the BellPhiles there was a poll taken as to guess...I made a guess of 342...apparently the actual weight was 343...

The good news is that it seems he lost 20 pounds since his last office visit...

More to come!

In other words, he's been eating enough calories to sustain 343 pounds

Falkie2013

Here's a picture of a Gameboy that survived the Gulf War.

My top video views :

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Talks About King Human & His Phony Secret Steps Video !!! ....

4,033 views 2 years ago

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 698. Donald Trump was right on Muslims cheering on 9/11 !

3,972 views 5 months ago

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Talks About Art Bell Quitting Dark Matter !!! ...

3,272 views 2 years ago

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 483. TV reporter & cameraman shot to death live on camera in Vir

2,570 views 8 months ago

33:36
George Noory & Tom Danhouser Interview. TGFP ( tm ). Episode 666.1915 at KSCO AM,

2,544 views 1 year ago

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 710 . Levitating cars in China

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 751. Art Bell Quits Midnight in the Desert !

1,244 views 4 months ago

George Noory Sings at KSCO AM. TGFP. ( tm ) Episode # 428. ! !!!!

1,090 views 1 year ago

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 581. Alcatraz . The Search For the Truth. Update.

2,170 views 6 months ago

The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 846. Halftime on Super Bowl 50 Sunday. Martinez, Ca.

2,056 views 2 months ago

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 05, 2016, 09:35:27 PM
So let's see if I have this straight.  You have no problem with Senda making money off of someone else, even if it is unethical if not downright illegal.

Well, at least Senda agrees with you on this point.

With all due respect, how would it be unethical or illegal for George to bill himself at these events as "The Guy From Pittsburgh - as featured on Coast To Coast AM!," or in some similar manner?  I'm not saying he should sell his Art Bell shirts there, or somehow rip George Noory off, but he could pass himself off as a "big deal" in the paranormal community and sell some TGFP stuff he had made up on Cafe Press or somewhere.

Falkie2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DSwPfiRs8

Watch the embers fall on cars and trucks both front and back views.

SnapT

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 05, 2016, 07:08:27 PM
You're getting internet famous man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsZ5VAoHq3E

2:34

HOLY SHIT!  This makes me happy beyond all reason.  These SUPER DELUXE Trump edits by Vic Berger are like my favorite thing EVER, I've watched all of them multiple times.  To see our own Falkie in one of them is MIND-BLOWING!  Congrats, Falkie!

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on May 06, 2016, 12:20:14 AM
HOLY SHIT!  This makes me happy beyond all reason.  These SUPER DELUXE Trump edits by Vic Berger are like my favorite thing EVER, I've watched all of them multiple times.  To see our own Falkie in one of them is MIND-BLOWING!  Congrats, Falkie!

I never heard of the guy but I am now a subscriber & loved the video.

Cruz looks exhausted at the point where the guy keeps yelling " Lyin' Ted " at him over & over.

Just think what I could do if I either learned to do edits or someone came here and taught me.

I'm taking a break.
Hot in here & a damned mosquito keeps trying to bite me.
Probably a Cruz supporter.