• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2016, 08:38:28 PM
Diet and exercise for the Big Guy... excellent advice!!!  Cant believe no one else ever mentioned it before. 

Like ... wow man .. diet and exercise. ... for the Big Guy ... great advice!!!!

It's great advice for everyone. I notice that as I get older, the harder it is for me to do it, the more important it is for me to try.  If I don't, it just gets harder and harder to move, the longer I let it go.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2016, 08:21:00 PM
I'm pretty sure I will be banned from the Fortress before that happens LOL's

Nah brig .. you could help focus George. . The Big Guy needs your help.. nothing lost with trying to help him be the best he can be.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2016, 08:42:56 PM
Nah brig .. you could help focus George. . The Big Guy needs your help.. nothing lost with trying to help him be the best he can be.

I won't give up, but I don't like frustrating him either  :-\

coaster

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 08:27:29 PM
The only books of value are key issues. No one really buys issues anymore, it is mostly sold as digital downloads. Issues are cumbersome.

BYW, check out Robs 501 commercial if you get a chance, it did not age well. And even he knows his art is shit, he was just working at a time when comic book movies were hot, right after Batman 89. Movie companies were optioning off characters like crazy so Rob just started creating every thing he could think of, including Deadpool. That kid is worth millions.
Deadpool...
i had the first issue of xmen and the first appearance of incredible hulk. the latter got me 4k.

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2016, 08:24:51 PM
I understand George, and it saddens me that you feel hated, and feel sad and hurt.  Honestly? I wouldn't stay at a board that honestly made me feel that way.  Aren't these the same people that come and listen to your FalkieCasts, and add views to your YouTubes?

It's the viciousness of their hate that disturbs me & the fact that they not only attack me, but Kathy, my Mother, pets and my friends.
The haters watch the videos because it gives them more ammunition to take shots at me even when I am NOT referring to Bellgab.
To some on here and off, nothing I will ever do no matter how positive will ever be acceptable in their hate clouded minds.

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Just to make it official, I paid MV the remaining $ 30 for the laptop about 10 minutes ago.
He's going to ship it on Tuesday.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 29, 2016, 06:39:00 PM
I really hate being right all the time.

I know .. I know .. Mrs Crow is right all the time too.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 29, 2016, 07:32:18 PM
Paladin, I tried to convince Falkie, over at the Fortress,  to accept your offer to outline a diet and exercise plan.  He will have none of it.  He says you have been too hateful for him to accept anything from you.  You tried man.

Strange. Falkie considers me hateful and has for 15 years but he accepted a pizza and cake.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2016, 08:45:19 PM
I won't give up, but I don't like frustrating him either  :-\

Delicate balance .. you da girl with the skills

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 08:52:46 PM

Just to make it official, I paid MV the remaining $ 30 for the laptop about 10 minutes ago.
He's going to ship it on Tuesday.

That's GREAT!  New Tech toys are one of my favorite things in the WORLD! 

I honestly DO feel awful that all this stuff gets to you like this tho.  Would it help to look at it as just being part of the profession, and not take it personally?  I think George Noory, Art Bell, Heather Wade, and any other radio personality you could ask, would tell you the same thing.  There are all kinds of fans, the good, the bad and the ugly, but their listener values are all equal.  They are each one listener.  Anyway, try not to feel hated, OK?  I am going to look forward to your next fun video, and hearing how you like your new MV Laptop when it arrives.  I'm SO jealous. I will NEVER own a  MV Laptop.

I hope you will do an "unwrapping video" when it arrives  ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2016, 09:01:58 PM
That's GREAT!  New Tech toys are one of my favorite things in the WORLD! 

I honestly DO feel awful that all this stuff gets to you like this tho.  Would it help to look at it as just being part of the profession, and not take it personally?  I think George Noory, Art Bell, Heather Wade, and any other radio personality you could ask, would tell you the same thing.  There are all kinds of fans, the good, the bad and the ugly, but their listener values are all equal.  They are each one listener.  Anyway, try not to feel hated, OK?  I am going to look forward to your next fun video, and hearing how you like your new MV Laptop when it arrives.  I'm SO jealous. I will NEVER own a  MV Laptop.

I hope you will do an "unwrapping video" when it arrives  ;D

Hmm, if I didn't need it to do podcasts, I could sell it to you at 4 or 5 times what I paid for it.🤑🤔😝
I should have MV autograph it as well.
Or maybe I could auction off the box it came in.

But seriously, I'd not thought of that and it's a great idea & I thank you for it & I will do it.

Hmm, I can just see it.

We get John B Wells or someone like him to do the voiceover :

" Now for a very limited time, YOU can have a chance to get an exclusive Official Bellgab MV built PC laptop.
Crafted by native craftsmen in the caves deep below the top of Merrimec Caverns, this is YOUR chance to get a piece of Bellgab history ... "

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 09:00:16 PM
Strange. Falkie considers me hateful and has for 15 years but he accepted a pizza and cake.

He prefers grift cards

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 09:21:29 PM
Hmm, if I didn't need it to do podcasts, I could sell it to you at 4 or 5 times what I paid for it.🤑🤔😝
I should have MV autograph it as well.
Or maybe I could auction off the box it came in.

But seriously, I'd not thought of that and it's a great idea & I thank you for it & I will do it.

Hmm, I can just see it.

We get John B Wells or someone like him to do the voiceover :

" Now for a very limited time, YOU can have a chance to get an exclusive Official Bellgab MV built PC laptop.
Crafted by native craftsmen in the caves deep below the top of Merrimec Caverns, this is YOUR chance to get a piece of Bellgab history ... "

Maybe MV could even send you a clip of himself doing an advertisement to use in the video lol's.  You have plenty of time to think of ideas and plan.  ;D

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 12:44:36 PM
2 websites.

One that combines cats, music and not wanting to go back to what you were doing or had to do.

http://www.procrastinatinators.com

And channeling your inner Klingon while seeking out the Trekker you long to meet.

http://www.startekdating.com

More to follow.

If you seek to enlarge your breasts but don't have the cash, here's the site for you.

Crowdfunding for breast implants.
40,000 donors.

http://www.myfreeimplants.com

And finally one that some on Bellgab are certain to volunteer for because they would enjoy it too much.
250,000 visitors a month and a web award in 2009 for weirdness.

http://www.eelslap.com

No word if electric eels are being used.

Falkie2013

And now as promised, here is the link to the video that has the audio of the April 28th show with THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
I asked the guy to post it for me and he did.
I also posted this in both the Noory & Chefist threads as well.

The Noory announcement runs about 1:15 right after the music and George's introduction.

With my finger firmly on the pulse of America, I remain...disobediently yours... NOT Orson Welles.

The first video/audio will be done on Monday and will air on Coast on...Friday the 13th, May 2016 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpiXg-yK0s4

Falkie2013

THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Done at the beginning of the show it lasts around 1:14.

The first video/audio for Coast will be done on Monday and will be aired on... Friday the 13th of May, 2016 !

SnapT

Quote from: Gnoory on April 29, 2016, 05:22:23 PM
George, we are all excited about your involvement. You will add a special flavor to the show and who knows it could grow from once a month!!!!

Kudos on your business acumen, Mr. Noory!  I drifted away from listening to C2C when Art returned with MITD, and I've stuck around to listen to Heather, but your recruitment of George Senda has got me back as a C2C listener.  I hope you'll not only give The Guy From Pittsburgh a WEEKLY segment on the show, but also invite him to be one of your rotating weekend guest hosts.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 10:23:59 PM
THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Done at the beginning of the show it lasts around 1:14.

The first video/audio for Coast will be done on Monday and will be aired on... Friday the 13th of May, 2016 !

Followed or preceded by this? Yes?

https://youtu.be/NktpZxMNkDE

weeberwubber

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 29, 2016, 07:32:18 PM
Paladin, I tried to convince Falkie, over at the Fortress,  to accept your offer to outline a diet and exercise plan.  He will have none of it.  He says you have been too hateful for him to accept anything from you.  You tried man.

He didn't reject Paladin straight away. He made it clear that Paladin needed to pay for a gym membership if he really wanted to help. Paladin said that the gym membership isn't needed and that simple exercises and an eating plan would do wonders and he would provide this for free and so falkie abused him for not really wanting to help.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 05:31:19 PM
After hearing Senda on C2C people will flock to youtube and discover the rants of an uneducated lunatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fofHbOLVSh4

Senda's version of stupidity makes stupidity in stupid people appear as if they're not trying hard enough to ream out the last of their intelligence.

Does he really need it explaining that yes, some people do indeed see cats as the reason that wild birds in cities are declining? What a fucking twat. And guess what fat fucking fuck, eagles will take any animal that they can overwhelm. They don't kill them first either. No. Contrary to popular belief they simply start eating the prey in their tallons. Even cats...well, the one's you haven't sat on yet.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 29, 2016, 10:27:32 PM
Kudos on your business acumen, Mr. Noory!  I drifted away from listening to C2C when Art returned with MITD, and I've stuck around to listen to Heather, but your recruitment of George Senda has got me back as a C2C listener.  I hope you'll not only give The Guy From Pittsburgh a WEEKLY segment on the show, but also invite him to be one of your rotating weekend guest hosts.

Nice to hear that Snap T.
It may just happen.
Depends on what the response to all of this will be, I suppose.
But George does have plans for me and has said so.
I'd have to have some way to take calls and such so I'd probably have to go to KSFO in SF and without a car, that wouldn't be practical but Kathy and I are saving up for one.
I do not know if the MV laptop will allow me to do that or not, even with a mixer.

Hmm... a Falkie meet and greet in San Francisco or Martinez ?
No phony going to the desert.
Opinions anyone ?

What was that green thing she shoved in Jesse's face ?
And was it alive ?
Very funny picture but it goes by too fast.

SnapT

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 08:27:29 PM
BYW, check out Robs 501 commercial if you get a chance, it did not age well. And even he knows his art is shit, he was just working at a time when comic book movies were hot, right after Batman 89. Movie companies were optioning off characters like crazy so Rob just started creating every thing he could think of, including Deadpool. That kid is worth millions.

http://youtu.be/54_ZPy8feyA

In some alternate universe there is a Burger King commercial from 1978 featuring a young George Senda being interviewed by a young Steven Spielberg about his groundbreaking writing work on the SUPERMAN comic book, as he eats a delicious Whopper.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 10:36:20 PM
What was that green thing she shoved in Jesse's face ?
And was it alive ?
Very funny picture but it goes by too fast.

I think it was a fake lizard.  Watters went to some sort of lizard farm.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 10:28:45 PM

Followed or preceded by this? Yes?

https://youtu.be/NktpZxMNkDE

You posted the same video in the Noory thread with essentially the same question.
I know it's impossible for you to have an original thought come from your chimp brain.

3OctaveFart

I've gotten 2,000 laughs (at least) on this thread, at one man's expense. I'm not going to miss 20 bucks. Rather give it to him any day than our humorless government.

However, after seeing the movie collection, kitchen's closed for table scraps.

I would love to know what Noory's paying him but we'll never know that- it will be the one mystery.

Falkie2013

Even the hateful have the potential to reform under my enlightened direction and guidance.
Of course, some have gone too far into the darkness to be saved and are lost forever.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 29, 2016, 10:57:46 PM
I think it was a fake lizard.  Watters went to some sort of lizard farm.

He coulda saved big money by just going on the Musings thread.
Lots of Internet lizards on there.

" Save 15% by posting on Bellgab ! "

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 29, 2016, 05:31:19 PM
After hearing Senda on C2C people will flock to youtube and discover the rants of an uneducated lunatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fofHbOLVSh4
I have heard of this on eagle cams, but this is Mother Nature raw and unedited. No b-rolls available on that cam.

Even heard of them eating a turtle ... imagine the sheer effort required there.

Defwhale

Ever vigilant regarding prank calls, Senda was done in by a prank pizza

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 29, 2016, 11:08:22 PM
I have heard of this on eagle cams, but this is Mother Nature raw and unedited. No b-rolls available on that cam.

Even heard of them eating a turtle ... imagine the sheer effort required there.

Aren't they bald eagles? How would they hunt turtles? They live at sea.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 10:58:30 PM
You posted the same video in the Noory thread with essentially the same question.
I know it's impossible for you to have an original thought come from your chimp brain.

So what's the answer fat fuck? Will you give it another outing, showing what you really think of Noory before he bought you?

Will Noory mind you posting that video? Let's hope not eh? After all, you'd not be that stupid to repeat your past faux pas would you?