• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on September 21, 2020, 03:20:46 AMWho’s Jackstar?  Oh, you mean that manic, “look, look at me!” nitwit Jackass.

These fucks! I will remain silent as necessary. I don't want to hurt feelings or indulge true facts about where we come from..  Pricks keep saying (Jackstar) cool, so that's like cool and stuff. Um, I'm not impressed sir.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on September 21, 2020, 04:03:18 AM
These fucks! I will remain silent as necessary. I don't want to hurt feelings or indulge true facts about where we come from..  Pricks keep saying (Jackstar) cool, so that's like cool and stuff. Um, I'm not impressed sir.

I'm not sure what star you think you've hitched your wagon onto, but son, it just might be about to burn out.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 21, 2020, 06:07:40 AM
I'm not sure what star you think you've hitched your wagon onto, but son, it just might be about to burn out.

Well, the quantum node is firing strong. RIDE THE LIGHTENING! Did you really just insinuate that there is any dimming of that bright star Jackstar?  I am probably reading something into that that isn't there. Clarification requested CIA. TIA

Oh, and BTW Happy Equinox! GOD BLESS YOU xo

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 21, 2020, 10:01:09 AM
Well, the quantum node is firing strong.

That's rather personal, but thanks for sharing!

RIDE THE LIGHTENING!

Again, rather personal, but I will decline at this time.

Did you really just insinuate that there is any dimming of that bright star Jackstar? 

Did I? Did I really now? I don't think I did.

I am probably reading something into that that isn't there.

Yes, this might be true.

Clarification requested CIA.

FINALLY! Somebody gets my name right! TIA

Oh, and BTW Happy Equinox!

Thank you! May the beginning of fall mark the beginning of a new chapter of your life!

GOD BLESS YOU xo

Thank you, blessings to you as well!

MV/Liberace!

The next GabCast (Video Edishunn) will be Saturday at 11PM East, 8PM West. As you were.

Anybody want to be on with me?

Innerreach

Wow, I really need to quit drinking. ::)

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on September 21, 2020, 02:02:16 PM
The next GabCast (Video Edishunn) will be Saturday at 11PM East, 8PM West. As you were.

I would be happy to try my hand at running that new soundboard/mixer.  We should probably try to set that up at some point before showtime.  I am using my official Presidential Campaign/burner e-mail:pate4pate@gmail.com for that tablet, so send me a link to this Hammurabi (or whatever it was called) App that I will need to use to make that happen.

I could co-host as well, but don't really have a Web Cam.  The Tablet will be busy running the board, so that leaves either my cell phone camera OR my Olympus FE-47 digital camera (assuming that can somehow be Frankensteined via USB to the Desktop Computer and used as a WebCam) which I have a few tripods for.

I would like my face to be digitally obscured for reasons, or I could wear a balaclava and sunglasses, but that would probably adversely affect the sound quality of my voice.  Which is already going to be problematic, I have either the $5 MicroCenter USB microphone that you hated that one time OR my cell phone microphone...

In the event that I am able to co-host, I would like to know what hue/shade of Green would be most appropriate for the GreenScreen Technology you use?

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

-p

Of course, there is also the continuing issue that I am the poster-boy for Bad Radio, so it might be best if I only attempt to run the sound-board/mixer remotely.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on September 21, 2020, 05:29:22 PM
I would be happy to try my hand at running that new soundboard/mixer.  We should probably try to set that up at some point before showtime.  I am using my official Presidential Campaign/burner e-mail:pate4pate@gmail.com for that tablet, so send me a link to this Hammurabi (or whatever it was called) App that I will need to use to make that happen.

I could co-host as well, but don't really have a Web Cam.  The Tablet will be busy running the board, so that leaves either my cell phone camera OR my Olympus FE-47 digital camera (assuming that can somehow be Frankensteined via USB to the Desktop Computer and used as a WebCam) which I have a few tripods for.

I would like my face to be digitally obscured for reasons, or I could wear a balaclava and sunglasses, but that would probably adversely affect the sound quality of my voice.  Which is already going to be problematic, I have either the $5 MicroCenter USB microphone that you hated that one time OR my cell phone microphone...

In the event that I am able to co-host, I would like to know what hue/shade of Green would be most appropriate for the GreenScreen Technology you use?

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

-p

Of course, there is also the continuing issue that I am the poster-boy for Bad Radio, so it might be best if I only attempt to run the sound-board/mixer remotely.
Mr. Soon-To-Be-Prez, you could always wear a chic coofer mask with goggles, for eye protection.  That way you can protect your identity and set a good example for the rest of us unwashed, unworthy deplorables.

Flash a liddle tiddy next time. I know you've got some big hooters like Art.

Silphion

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 21, 2020, 12:29:02 PM
Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on Today at 11:01:09 AM

Well, the quantum node is firing strong.

That's rather personal, but thanks for sharing!

RIDE THE LIGHTENING!

Again, rather personal, but I will decline at this time.

Did you really just insinuate that there is any dimming of that bright star Jackstar?

Did I? Did I really now? I don't think I did.

I am probably reading something into that that isn't there.

Yes, this might be true.

Clarification requested CIA.

FINALLY! Somebody gets my name right! TIA

Oh, and BTW Happy Equinox!

Thank you! May the beginning of fall mark the beginning of a new chapter of your life!

GOD BLESS YOU xo

Thank you, blessings to you as well!

+1   BG analytics at its most veridical

VC

In several recent and older podcasts Azzerae has been begging to co-host the Gabcast again! Maybe s-he will dress Trans on the video streaming.  8)

[attachment=1]

Ciardelo

Quote from: VC on September 21, 2020, 08:22:42 PM
In several recent and older podcasts Azzerae has been begging to co-host the Gabcast again! Maybe s-he will dress Trans on the video streaming.  8)

Have you ever considered just speaking for yourself? You know, talk about hobbies or stuff? I think you'd be great on the GabCast!

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on September 21, 2020, 05:45:50 PM
Mr. Soon-To-Be-Prez, you could always wear a chic coofer mask with goggles, for eye protection.  That way you can protect your identity and set a good example for the rest of us unwashed, unworthy deplorables.

I am not going to wear a "chick mask" that would be more First Lady-like than Presidential.  I am going to have to veto that idea.

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on September 21, 2020, 08:22:42 PM

[attachment=1,msg1422599]
+1

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on September 21, 2020, 08:39:53 PM
I am not going to wear a "chick mask" that would be more First Lady-like than Presidential.  I am going to have to veto that idea.

-p
Understandable.  I will stand back in reverential awe.

chefist

Already? Oh shit!

Maybe we can get you enough ad rev to afford animated gifs.

I won't be satisfied until 8 gabbers are on multi screen with MV in the center like Alice the maid.

In his own little universe, talking heads orbiting him.

So it is written. So let it be done.

When TMZ does the Brady stack, it blows. Major unfunny.

But the format will kick some ass in the golden halls of the gabcast.

DynamoHum

Good news about another GabCast - very much enjoyed the new format.

So topic suggestion - which I believe was made last week, but the question was misconstrued, and maybe Groyp and Lee weren’t aware of the following...so I would like some commentary from Lee about this as I think he was privy to some version of this sorry tale from Heather herself...

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 22, 2020, 03:12:50 AM
Good news about another GabCast - very much enjoyed the new format.

So topic suggestion - which I believe was made last week, but the question was misconstrued, and maybe Groyp and Lee weren’t aware of the following...so I would like some commentary from Lee about this as I think he was privy to some version of this sorry tale from Heather herself...

[attachment=1,msg1422621]

I'd tune in for that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 22, 2020, 01:45:26 AM
I won't be satisfied until 8 gabbers are on multi screen with MV in the center like Alice the maid.

In his own little universe, talking heads orbiting him.

So it is written. So let it be done.

When TMZ does the Brady stack, it blows. Major unfunny.

But the format will kick some ass in the golden halls of the gabcast.

Brady stack, yes.  TMZ, major fail.  TMZ sucks in general.  Always pushing a SJW agenda or something else equally boring and stupid, intended for the brain dead sheeple.

I’ll go with Wally to win, Paul for a laugh.  Good times, good times...

AC400KICK

Can I be on with you? MV, my baby..

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 22, 2020, 10:07:12 AM
Can I be on with you? MV, my baby..

Anthony, you just posted yesterday, that you weren't going to on any livestreams for the foreseeable future?

Quote from: ItsOver on September 22, 2020, 09:25:39 AM
Brady stack, yes.  TMZ, major fail.  TMZ sucks in general.  Always pushing a SJW agenda or something else equally boring and stupid, intended for the brain dead sheeple.

^ ^ ^ ^

Heh heh. Hollywood Squares primed my tadpole brain's receptors to be prepared for THC  THX 1138 MST3K.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 22, 2020, 09:25:39 AM

Paul Lynde was hilarious...how he got away with the things he said I'll never know...

Do you think he was gay?  ::) ha

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 22, 2020, 04:48:15 PM
Paul Lynde was hilarious...how he got away with the things he said I'll never know...

Do you think he was gay?  ::) ha
https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2020/07/billy-eichner-paul-lynde-movie-man-in-the-actor-stigmatized-for-being-gay-eichner-feels-things-havent-changed-for-gay-actors-1202990876/amp/

Even in his “repressed” times, I don’t remember anyone making a big deal about it, including him.  He was one seriously funny dude.

whoozit

Will Rubini be rolling out the BellGab banana hammocks by then?  I think all hosts should rock them and only them.