• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

I really couldn’t imagine a worse replacement for Art and I did try to give her a fair shot.

Dr. MD MD

Cut the shit, Rubini. She’s HORRIBLE!!!

Dr. MD MD

Hey, whatever turns your crank. Everytime I’ve checked back in I’ve noticed no improvement. None.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U

Can I get your live reaction to luminary Francis E Dec's prescient take on the modern world? Thanks guys.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 10:28:00 PM
Rubini, why do you want to continue to torture people with Heather Wade?!
For business or pleasure or both!?

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 19, 2020, 10:44:25 PM
Can I get your live reaction

Literally no one told me about this, and I just noticed it. Ninja notification, completely sight unseen.

I assume that this meant that it was not desirable to have me be a part of any fellowship. Well, that's too bad. I'll just have to master these book of chess problems all by myself. Again. Also, as an aside, I asked someone about Bobby Fischer and he instantly virtue signaled with, "oh no, that guy, I don't agree with his views." His views on other shit besides Chess really weren't of any concern until someone brings it up, you know? I don't care who hates what, and I don't care to go from +1 to +1, "oh, you agree with me on this important issue! I feel good!"

Savages. Useless bloody savages. On the bright side, I am sure several people are super pissed about something that can't be talked about, so I cannot hope that any of them were on the Gabcast talking about it. I kinda don't care. I have bigger fish to fry.

I went through a wormhole. I don't care if you believe me. It wasn't like one would think. It would be hard to describe, and harder still to think, "Oh boy, I hope that happens all the time." Yeah, no. Kinda like menstruation, but without the benefit of a charming and pleasant lady at one's side to accidentally punch one in the dick when least expected. And no blood, just a strong sense of, oh, this tedious shit, well, okay, sure, fine, aaaaand, it's over.

ItsOver

It was good to hear a Cast once again.  Thumbs up!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 19, 2020, 10:44:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U

Can I get your live reaction to luminary Francis E Dec's prescient take on the modern world? Thanks guys.

Seems plausible.

Dr. MD MD

Good show! I would’ve liked to have heard from Rubini a bit longer to field pate and chef’s questions though.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 11:00:10 PM
Good show! I would’ve liked to have heard from Rubini a bit longer to field pate and chef’s questions though.

Lee and Ray are waiting for their payday...fuckers.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 10:53:40 PM
Literally no one told me about this, and I just noticed it. Ninja notification, completely sight unseen.

I assume that this meant that it was not desirable to have me be a part of any fellowship. Well, that's too bad. I'll just have to master these book of chess problems all by myself. Again. Also, as an aside, I asked someone about Bobby Fischer and he instantly virtue signaled with, "oh no, that guy, I don't agree with his views." His views on other shit besides Chess really weren't of any concern until someone brings it up, you know? I don't care who hates what, and I don't care to go from +1 to +1, "oh, you agree with me on this important issue! I feel good!"

Savages. Useless bloody savages.

Based as ever Jacky. Would have loved to hear you on the show tonight.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 10:58:10 PM
Seems plausible.

And he's been dead for a quarter century, lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 10:28:00 PM
Rubini, why do you want to continue to torture people with Heather Wade?!

Because Art did. There must be some reason. It is doubtful that gender is the sole reason.

As one who has studied more of mysterious reality than most--not knowing much more, but in fact working at it, without wandering off bored in search of more cheese sticks and poon and coloring books--I can tell you that there is certainly something quite advanced going on here, and it could be that she was selected by Art for a variety of good reasons, and then he in fact did tell her something--the knowing of which, would change everything for the one who knows it.

She certainly doesn't know what I know--fealty or no, she gets rid of me fast if I'm on the line at all. I'll allow it. I've no real wish to really educate Heather--nor even Grapefruit--as I would prefer that people do it themselves so I can study what they figured out. I was excited in the beginning to get on the air with all those millions of people. Twenty years later, for one thing, it's not twenty million, it's a small bit of the lot of you, and a bunch of robots generating likes.

The most important quality Heather presents is that she wants to. I don't even want to, night after night. Punyling after Punyling--wha! wah! wah! I don't understand! Help me to know! And, then, one does, and they go on whining about another. If they even understood the message at all, or didn't reject it because it wasn't fancy enough, or because it didn't buy them a house as fast as they thought they deserved.

Hey, do any of you have a house you can buy so you can rent it to someone? I know, I know--sounds convoluted. I bet there's some reason. The timetable does seem very tight, though, something about a narrow window to escape (REDACTED). I don't know what that might be, but it's not Sinistar, as Sinistar is (CLASSIFIED). I assume it runs on bile and broken promises, honestly.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 10:30:24 PMI’m not saying I do, only that your dismissal of it is ad hoc and feelz based and that is lame as fuck.

Fuck you Doc! Okay, Bob has admittedly been the one that has helped steer peoples interests in many aspects, towards indecisiveness. However, grow up sir! It's over. Don't be fooled! The game is encompassing, it's about much more than you could comprehend in a moment of emotional justification. Pawns gather frequently and with regularity in this dwelling. Who are you? Who is anyone?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 19, 2020, 11:06:31 PM

Fuck you Doc! Okay, Bob has admittedly been the one that has helped steer peoples interests in many aspects, towards indecisiveness. However, grow up sir! It's over. Don't be fooled! The game is encompassing, it's about much more than you could comprehend in a moment of emotional justification. Pawns gather frequently and with regularity in this dwelling. Who are you? Who is anyone?

You’re still not convincing me with all this ad hominem. ::)

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 10:53:40 PM
,.,..,. I'master... chess.., as an aside, I asked someone about ,",,."Chess',?, '++,",!!"Savages.., I am sure',....'.' one would think., and harder still to think,",." Yeah, no.,'.,,,,,,,,,'.

In Deed!

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 11:08:50 PMYou’re still not convincing me with all this ad hominem.

How many fucking times must I state, that K is for Kiss?

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 11:08:50 PMYou’re still not convincing me with all this ad hominem.

I'm new here so.... Did I hear correctly? Did MV say Bellgab is but a shadow of what it used to be? Anyone?

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 19, 2020, 11:04:47 PM
Would have loved to hear you on the show tonight.

I assume that someone would not have, as I am told that I am an extremely annoying person, although they seem to simply choose not to talk about what annoys them at all. It's the strangest thing that happens to me. It's happened about three or four or five times in my life. It gets more tedious everytime it happens, too. The takeaway I get is, "something I have done has annoyed someone." ... Ok? Let's add you to the list, and with that gaping-eyed, fish-flapping stare, we'll add you more than once.

Oh! I get it maybe. Where's the Gabcast? Perhaps there is a connection here. It does seem odd that no one would tell me. Of course, I have virtually zero friends who talk to me for any reason other than to make use of my skills and to make themselves feel better. So I don't know who would tell me anyway. I know, I know--y'all imagine that I do little else but sit here and hit refresh.

I also sit around and steadfastly refuse to reward bad behavior. I get a real charge out of it. An amazing site every time. "You didn't help me! Now, help me now! Or else, I'm not going to help you, like I haven't been doing!!" Christ, is it a brainslug? It could be. It can't be that people think I'm going to go along with that. I ask for help and never get it, something resembling never will manifest.

Anyway I'll guess I'll listen to this now. Don't feel bad for not inviting me, I am sure you all just simply assumed without even thinking twice that I would be just... you know, always there, ready to serve. It is the greatest privilege in life, service. One is lucky if one gets to do that. Very lucky indeed if one gets years and years of chances.

I've been here for years, and I feel very fortunate. Hey, did any of you ever see me tell anyone to "hurry the fuck up, show me some action" here and have it work out? I did twice. Both times, it happened perhaps faster than it would have, no way of knowing, and in both cases I pissed them both off and it never really recovered its former warmth of friendship.

Names will remain unsaid to protect me from having to answer two copies later of, "Who's that?" Fuck if I know or fuck if I care, ya siren. Can you crank up the frequency? Perhaps my collarbone will shatter like a wine glass. Waste of wine, I suppose, but there's no wine in my collarbone--yet.

pate

Quote from: Innerreach on September 19, 2020, 11:15:14 PM
I'm new here so.... Did I hear correctly? Did MV say Bellgab is but a shadow of what it used to be? Anyone?

https://youtu.be/sT1DdO3SISg

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 11:20:00 PM
« Reply #23513 on: Today at 22:20:00 »

The glitter in the darkness of your world. Quick, someone tell me that I'm just lying or faking it, I wanna feel like I'm right at home in my safe space.

I'll be honest, I don't know what is happening at all, let alone exactly, with the absurd numbes of gets, but it's kinda neat, to be sure, as it is happening much more often than is to be expected, even in the context of making additional posts. And if there's a chance at all something even remotely cool is happening and Grapefruit finds out that I'm doing it without her, she's gonna kick me right in the dick. Punt. It's exhilarating and awe-inspiring to be dating the actual Veruca Salt, except some ~35 years older and somehow still not getting enough of her demands met fast enough.

Expect fewer in the future as I am told by multiple individuals that posts that need to be thought about, rather than just instantaneously absorbed, are boring and tedious to work through, and I do it just too much. I wanna say something like, "well, just assume that your surface read is enough for you, Geranium Brains," but I know from experience, it's always the awful, nasty, loathsome interpretations of posts that someone who finds "imagination" to be a tall order to will find. It's like clockwork. "Those pants look nice on you." "Are you saying that they would look nicer on someone else?" Oh, fuck you. Go do that in Congress or something. Bored now, you gas lit queer. If I have to convince someone that I like them, it's too much fucking work. Go back to bouncing between two guys, one of which will be mysteriously forgotten about before mentioning him casually later like it's no big deal, you hardly ever sucked his cock in the actual 38 years you knew the guy. Why the downplay? Oh, right: there's something to come down from. So that must mean EVERYONE IS A SLUTTY WHORE WHO REGRETS ALL THE FUN THEY EVER HAD. BECAUSE THEY'RE ACTUALLY ALSO EMBARRASSED THEY CAN'T REMEMBER ALL THE FUN THEY HAD, AND THEY DEEP DOWN BELIEVE THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE FUN, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS FUN NOW? IT'S A THEFT OF THEIR RIGHTS.

Shit, I just started channeling. This mewling and bleating is stadium-loudspeaker powered. "How dare you! How dare you!" You know, that joke is never, ever funny if it's meant seriously and directed at the Sacred Chalice of I Don't Give A Single Ripe Wet Fuck. How dare I? Don't hold my chalice, you'll immediately not give a fuck and then drop it and still won't give a fuck after that. Do you even need a chalice? Look, there's a thrift store over there, grab some spare merchandise and make it disappear. Oh, right, only take-out, never take-in. Just fucking shoot me here. Campus policy.

Bellgab's a lot like Lyme disease, it's always there even when you don't have symptoms. We're all just waiting for the next flare up.

Silphion

Quote from: pate on September 19, 2020, 11:33:21 PM

[attachment=1]

𝐽𝑒 𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑠

Bellgab has entered managed decline. We're winding down folks.

Really though Bellgab had some exciting times which have started to subside after Art's death. But at the same time a lot of the discourse here during those times was guided by completely worthless people most of whom have left and no longer post here. Overall I'd say we've about broken even.