• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

steve0suprem0

I'd have thought that alien technology would be far beyond threaded fasteners.

Noorynoid

curved and very smooth, like a giant flying hotdog?

steelbot

What is it with folks saying Art is this you...come on - and NO Roswells! AND TURN OFF YOUR DAMN RADIO!

GSD

Terrible show tonight, OMG.

I love the old kooks who call in with their neurotic BS, awesome.

aldousburbank

Quote from: steve0suprem0 on September 23, 2013, 10:16:56 PM
I'd have thought that alien technology would be far beyond threaded fasteners.
With Ho Gland's torsion physics, they screw themselves.

aldousburbank

Quote from: GSD on September 23, 2013, 10:18:30 PM
Terrible show tonight, OMG.

I love the old kooks who call in with their neurotic BS, awesome.
There are no bad Art shows, generally speaking. Sometimes bad callers or guests. The inverse holds true for Jorch.

steelbot

Eye floaters lol - that's fricken particles, hair, dust on your eye's outer covering!

Nighthawk

I liked hearing Jeremy's story. I think Art should have him back in the future. Maybe Art should have a talk with him about being more prepared and write down notes etc. I think he just had a bad first time. Everything was against him from the cell phone issue and the lack of preparedness and nervousness. The boy scout motto is "be prepared" I really thought the story was starting to get good.

AshamanWolf

Quote from: steelbot on September 23, 2013, 10:17:24 PM
What is it with folks saying Art is this you...come on - and NO Roswells! AND TURN OFF YOUR DAMN RADIO!

I totally agree, who else is it going to be, he has stated a few times already "unscreened" open lines

DAMN He must be doing bong rips and driving a big rig. WTF was that about.

steelbot

hope the streams still coming through ok - everything checks out on my end here and with the monitoring PC

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on September 23, 2013, 10:21:27 PM
Eye floaters lol - that's fricken particles, hair, dust on your eye's outer covering!
Fireflies

eddie dean

I'm 20 min behind the live broadcast, but
the guest said he saw an egg shaped craft when he was 11 years old.
That must have been Mork from Ork.
Nanu, Nanu everybody

Northcoaster

Quote from: steelbot on September 23, 2013, 10:21:27 PM
Ever since I saw shadow people, I've seen eye floaters.

Spinner

Cell phones sound just awful.
It's like people are calling from the bottom of a swimming pool. Barely intelligible.  :(

Quote from: Northcoaster on September 23, 2013, 10:22:35 PM
Ever since I saw shadow people, I've seen eye floaters.

ever since I tried nitrous that day and watched Fritz the Cat... I've seen eye floaters.

PrairieGhost

Well Art had his first challenge tonight. He passed the test and there is no rust.

steelbot

well sitting here staring at the white screen and with very itchy eyes i'm seeing em all over and crossing my eyes helps me "focus" on em - but still i've got probably a hundred or so right now in my vision and I don't think they're "aliens, or shadow peeps" =P my own opinion obviously!

Noorynoid

The delay is horrible, at least a full minute...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 10:22:46 PM
Cell phones sound just awful.
It's like people are calling from the bottom of a swimming pool. Barely intelligible.  :(
Wait, everybody all the time sounds like this to me. You're saying otherwise?

I think we should concerted effort to wormhole Art the suggestion that he play some CUSCO.