• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

jazmunda

I have a meeting scheduled for the first half hour of the show so I will be listening on a delay until I catch up through the commercials.

I'm excited for the new guest blood and a new UFO story that I haven't heard a gazillion times.

Roswells all round.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on September 23, 2013, 07:30:02 PM

I'm excited for the new guest blood and a new UFO story that I haven't heard a gazillion times.

As am I. It should be a good one.

PrairieGhost

I'll be listening today but won't be able to chat. My ipad I chat with while I have my pc playing the show with an auto mouse mover is recharging. Once it's done recharging I'll join the chat.

Northcoaster

This is a strange story. I can't wait to hear more about it. Go on artbell.com and watch the youtube vid if you don't know anything about it.

Morgus

Remember if anyone from bellgab calls in to Art Bell, give him some "51's" from all of us here...
51's are our own special bellab greating for Art, since he lives close to Area 51.

PrairieGhost

Ok, I rigged up myipad to charge while I chat. Lol

Yes, this story is strange andi can't wait to hear about it!

casioson

this is the 1st show i am going to hear live!   Thanks person who will go unnamed....

steelbot

BTW folks - I got my background (avatar) artwork featured on artbell.com - they took the one without Arts picture - and shrunk it down to 640x360 from 1280x720 - but Still - Glad it got put up there!  lolz

SHOWS About to Start here in 2 MINUTES!!!

TWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  feel like Tom Hanks in Private Ryan!

I'm excited. Bong Rips and Dark Matter, Live.   ;D

Northcoaster

I was so enraged Thursday. We had an internet outage in my area and I wasn't able to hear the show until Friday.  >:( But a great one it was :D

Mhayhurst

Last week was amazing! Can't wait for tonight's show.

herbalizer

Never heard of this guy, hope he's worth the listen.

PrairieGhost

Here we go! This weekend seemed like forever lol

steelbot

WOW - that's the exact 3 peeps I mentioned to someone here about older shows and how the "caller guests" being better than "live" guests

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4658.0

Spinner

Art talked to Mike "Madman" Marcum!!!
Woohoooo!  Would love to hear what's been happening with him.

PrairieGhost

Art talked to mad man! Awesome!

Wow..... Art's voice is booming tonight!

steelbot

He was the guy stealing power transformers right? 

casioson

Spinner

Art has a "new and improved" Wormwhole that cannot be crashed.
We'll see  ;D

Heather Wade

Glad to hear our buddy MadMan is still kickin'!

steve0suprem0

Holy shit I can't wait to hear from madman Markham!

steelbot

Actually - Anyone that uses a Windows 7/8 PC can download a SiriusXM plug in for Windows Media Center -- http://niveus.com/tv/ -- I have yet to stop after 90 minutes *listened to the Metallica concert on Saturday for the full 2hrs 23min* - I was adjusting my audio in...

NO on demand access - though using the plugin