• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 23, 2013, 09:27:37 PM
First live post from mcdonalds drive thru. I reign as ultimate stoner.

That was me in the mid 90s minus the live posting on the internet.

aldousburbank

Quote from: The General on September 23, 2013, 09:37:21 PM
I should have known from his name.
All guys named Jeremy say "so anyways" and are in their mid 20's.
An odd quirk of nature. Also I've noticed, lots of people dislike Steves.

steelbot

I'm actually enjoying the story he's trying to tell here - just credibility of a 20's something investigative reporter that can't stay on topic is loosing ground for me!!  His age being he'd better be 29 so that at least he was 19 when he began this...

coaster

Rocks were found near a mine. What are the odds..

Heather Wade

Sounds like he's drifting away from his "phone" now to boot.

edit: "potato"

midnight

First time I haven't enjoyed this forum during a show.   So what if this guy's not as slick-talking as Richard Hoagland.  He's got a really good story and I want to hear it.  Still love you guys.  Just gotta listen instead of read! Bye for now!

jazmunda

This story would be amazing if told by an expert storyteller and on a clear crisp line.

popple

I've been watching a hockey game and just arrived to this thread. The guest is calling in with a cellphone? My guess is Art is not happy  :o I can't even hear him all that well either.

The General

Quote from: midnight on September 23, 2013, 09:44:40 PM
First time I haven't enjoyed this forum during a show.   So what if this guy's not as slick-talking as Richard Hoagland.  He's got a really good story and I want to hear it.  Still love you guys.  Just gotta listen instead of read! Bye for now!
probably a smart move.
I'll listen again to the repeat and actually try to hear what he says.
Maybe I'll hear him the second time.

anyone know why the system will not accept a new avatar

Noorynoid

Yellow is good sign, most alien artifacts are yellowish.

jazmunda

Quote from: The General on September 23, 2013, 09:45:39 PM
probably a smart move.
I'll listen again to the repeat and actually try to hear what he says.
Maybe I'll hear him the second time.

RCH got better (or more tolerable) on the second listen so anything is possible. :)

ziznak

Quote from: RichardHoaxland on September 23, 2013, 09:41:26 PM
This guy should email his script to Art and let him tell the story.
haha actually that would work for a few people he's had on in the past

steve0suprem0

Can't wait for news/the disposition of arts parts!

McZippie

Art is making UFO history tonight. He'll work this story on future shows until it's another Roswell!

Ugh art didn't dump him!!
Maybe he will in 13 minutes

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 23, 2013, 09:38:59 PM
Anyway be nice. He's trying to tell a good story. He's just horrid at telling a story.
That is about it... He is in his early 20's and I think this has to pretty much be his first real interview.  Give him another 40 years and he will have been Wolf Blitzer's science adviser and lay the BS on as thick and smooth as some other guests.  He really is 4 decades behind a guest like Hoagland and it is a little unfair to expect the same ability to spin a tale out of him.  The subject matter is not bad...

aldousburbank

Quote from: midnight on September 23, 2013, 09:44:40 PM
Oh this awesome and I'm digging every word. I'm posting from an alternate reality though. Don't try this at home. It can really mess with your head.

Spinner

Now we're getting somewhre. Nuts and bolts.
If Jeremy indeed has some "anomalous" material, then I'd be interested in finding out.

This is why I love Art. :)

steelbot

Oh even in my quips about his interviewing skills (the kid =P) I am enjoying the story - he's probably nervous as well!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 09:48:45 PM
If Jeremy indeed has some "anomalous" material, then I'd be interested in finding out.
IF, it's yellow.

Bigfoot

Quote from: McZippie on September 23, 2013, 09:47:32 PM
Art is making UFO history tonight. He'll work this story on future shows until it's another Roswell!

Agreed! It's great. This is what a lot of people wanted.

Northcoaster

If the Aliens have insect genes, I wonder if the movies are right!?

Heather Wade

Quote from: Bigfoot on September 23, 2013, 09:51:46 PM
Agreed! It's great. This is what a lot of people wanted.

Bigfoot.  I've spotted Bigfoot!! 

aldousburbank

There was also a UFO crash outside of Cave Creek, AZ in the late 40's, They say.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 09:48:45 PM

This is why I love Art. :)

Yellow or yellowish-lime colored artifacts are considered hard-core proof. Also tree rings, very few know about it.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 09:53:36 PM
There was also a UFO crash outside of Cave Creek, AZ in the late 40's, They say.
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's THEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!