• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

LW

nbirnes

Awww. She's not so bad. He's a lucky guy!

LW

Quote from: nbirnes on March 16, 2015, 05:03:17 PM
Awww. She's not so bad. He's a lucky guy!

Lol, as long as your happy.

nbirnes

Happy wife; happy life. That's what Teresa said, before she went to jail.

WildCard

Quote from: nbirnes on March 16, 2015, 05:24:33 PM
Happy wife; happy life. That's what Teresa said, before she went to jail.

Wait? What? Who's Teresa and why did she go to jail?

WildCard

Quote from: LW on March 16, 2015, 04:55:43 PM
Sorry wrong button
Reported.

Quote from: LW on March 16, 2015, 04:54:49 PM
Did you hear birnes tell another host of Dark Matter that he shouldn't have a show? I forget what show it was but the host had asked Birnes to call in to debate a guest he had on and Birnes in the middle of it got pi##ed and told the host he shouldn't have a show. The host is the guy that is helping Art line up guests now. Lol, I don't think Birnes plays nice with others, I guess he has to take it out on others to tolerate that wife he has.

I heard them talking about it. Link or it didn't happen.

nbirnes

Quote from: WildCard on March 16, 2015, 05:55:18 PM
Wait? What? Who's Teresa and why did she go to jail?

Real Housewife/NJ. When she brought out a roll of cash the size of a soda can to pay for some furniture in the first episode, I think her fate was sealed.

Morgus

Bill and Nancy are commenting live right now on "Future Theater" about Bill's appearance yesterday on c2cam with guest host Dave Schrader.
Nancy referred to bellgab too!

Bill said he is a long time friend of Dave Schrader and has been on his show many times before.
They said Noory "stabbed Bill in the back" sometime back, so will never be on with him again...

LW

Quote from: WildCard on March 16, 2015, 05:55:30 PM
Reported.

I heard them talking about it. Link or it didn't happen.

It was on the Dr. J show, Bil and Nancy then had Dr. J on their show and questioned why Art would pick him to help Art with his show. Real condescending telling Dr. J how hard the work would be, telling him everything he would have to do and how to do it.
You could hear on Dr. J's voice that he was insulted, probably considered hanging up, I would of.

nbirnes

LW -- I have respect for Dr J and we've chatted privately and in a very friendly way. It *will* be an incredibly hard job.

Hi Nancy.  It's amazing the people you meet on here  :).

nbirnes

Hi Georgie FP. It's like a Halloween party on lower Laurel Canyon.

LW

Quote from: nbirnes on March 16, 2015, 10:57:01 PM
LW -- I have respect for Dr J and we've chatted privately and in a very friendly way. It *will* be an incredibly hard job.

That would speak more of the kind of person that Dr. J is more than anything.

You and Bill have some great interviews but you were both way out of line. Attacking debunkers is one thing but attacking friends for what appears to be pride and arrogance on your part just destroys, it doesn't build anything.

It seems that most of the hosts in this field have little or no integrity.

From the outside looking in it looks like everyone is fighting for fame and recognition and not so much advancing the field.

Scully

Quote from: goldendeal on March 16, 2015, 06:23:51 AM
Good point Scully, as far as I can tell the only difference is , Schrader doesn't wear a wig....or does he? I didn't think Schrader could suck as bad as Jorch but after last nights show I'm not so sure ,what a snoozer last night.  But then again, he  can only be as  good as the guest that's booked, can't get black hair dye out of a wig.

I think maybe you're talking about that awful second half of the show where Nigel Somebody was on.  He was an elderly soul with a thick British accent and absolutely no energy at all.  Really awful, and someone should be reprimanded for using him as a guest without listening to him first.  I couldn't stand it and gave up trying to find something interesting in what he was saying.

Dave Schrader can't be held responsible for who Lisa Lyon foists upon him as a guest. (Which echoes what you said.)

Scully

Quote from: LW on March 16, 2015, 03:34:18 PM
Schrader is a dick, brags about himself with every breath and has nothing good to say about anyone. He truly believes that he is the only one that every accomplished anything or did anything right.

We all knew these type of people in high school big mouth trashing and mocking everyone, but the first to cry foul when it is done to them.

Are you sure you don't have Dave Schrader and Jimmy Church confused, LW?

Sure sounds like you're describing Church in your post.

As for Schrader, I have NEVER heard him act like what you've attributed to him, and I have no dog in this fight at all. 

LW

Quote from: Scully on March 17, 2015, 09:30:36 PM
Are you sure you don't have Dave Schrader and Jimmy Church confused, LW?

Sure sounds like you're describing Church in your post.

As for Schrader, I have NEVER heard him act like what you've attributed to him, and I have no dog in this fight at all.

He is like that on Darkness Radio, I have not listened to Coast in a couple of years(nothing worth listening to) but I understand he is not that way on Coast. But I can see what you mean about Church.

I should listen to Coast when Knapp is hosting, Knapp is a good host, he should get a full time gig on DM.

SheilaVG

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 16, 2013, 07:06:33 PM
I thought Darkness Radio was the black hole where Snoory put the quality that used to be C2C into while he dragged out more suckage.

And he occasionally goes on ghost hunts with the guys from The Travel Channel. He told some great stories on a show he did on Darkness Radio with Ian Punnett as guest. It was fun.

DanTSX

Quote from: LW on March 16, 2015, 04:54:49 PM
Did you hear birnes tell another host of Dark Matter that he shouldn't have a show? I forget what show it was but the host had asked Birnes to call in to debate a guest he had on and Birnes in the middle of it got pi##ed and told the host he shouldn't have a show. The host is the guy that is helping Art line up guests now. Lol, I don't think Birnes plays nice with others, I guess he has to take it out on others to tolerate that wife he has.

Those two must be freebasing taco-butter again.

Someone in that conversation shouldn't have a "show".   

LW

Quote from: nbirnes on March 17, 2015, 12:30:07 AM
Hi Georgie FP. It's like a Halloween party on lower Laurel Canyon.

Nancy WTH?

Nancy Birnes stated on her program that everyone on Bellgab says that "all old people should die"

She mentioned my post about what Birnes did to Dr. J on her program and that everyone hated her because she was a women, then she said everyone hated her because she's old. Angel their producer read a comment that said "Nancy shut your trap and let the men speak". She was so happy, she said see it's because I am a women. Then Angel told her that the poster was a women, lol.

I don't know about her.

So Bellgab according to Nancy we hate old people and want them to "die". These are her words. Maybe we should put that in the header on the front page warning that no old people allowed, because that would apply to me too.

Damn, stupid a@@ Sh@t comes out of her mouth.

onan

Quote from: LW on April 07, 2015, 04:51:07 PM
Nancy WTH?

Nancy Birnes stated on her program that everyone on Bellgab says that "all old people should die"

She mentioned my post about what Birnes did to Dr. J on her program and that everyone hated her because she was a women, then she said everyone hated her because she's old. Angel their producer read a comment that said "Nancy shut your trap and let the men speak". She was so happy, she said see it's because I am a women. Then Angel told her that the poster was a women, lol.

I don't know about her.

So Bellgab according to Nancy we hate old people and want them to "die". These are her words. Maybe we should put that in the header on the front page warning that no old people allowed, because that would apply to me too.

I believe nbirnes posted today that there were plenty of older posters here and would subsequently protect the place from youngsters burning the place down.

I don't recall anyone posting old people should die, but I do pass up several threads.

nbirnes

Quote from: LW on April 07, 2015, 04:51:07 PM
Nancy WTH?

I don't know about her.

I hear you. Loud and clear.

bateman

Quote from: nbirnes on April 07, 2015, 06:02:19 PM
I hear you. Loud and clear.

You replaced your hearing aid battery!

;D

nbirnes

Quote from: bateman on April 07, 2015, 06:15:13 PM
You replaced your hearing aid battery!

;D
See ... it looks like a hearing aid, but it's really a thinking aid. And movies. Tingles.

bateman

QuoteGhosts & Mold/ Parapsychology
Saturday - April 11, 2015
Hosted by Dave Schrader
Guest(s): Dr. Andrew Nichols, Shane Rogers
In the first half, Dave Schrader (email) will be joined by associate professor of civil and environmental engineering at Clarkson University, Shane Rogers, for a discussion on his research into the possibility that ghostly apparitions in old buildings may be caused by pollutants found in the air. In the latter half, psychologist Dr. Andrew Nichols will talk about his extensive career investigating over 600 cases of ghosts, hauntings and poltergeists as well as telepathy, precognition, and paranormal dream experiences.

zeebo

Poor Schrade, getting the leftover scrap topics after Snoory has squandered all the potentially good stuff all week. 

goldendeal

What a nice reprieve from Jorch tonight, it’s really refreshing not to hear that ghoul. Too bad it can’t last.

goldendeal

Quote from: zeebo on April 10, 2015, 11:16:36 PM
Poor Schrade, getting the leftover scrap topics after Snoory has squandered all the potentially good stuff all week.

Schrader could have on the ghost of Herve Villechaize  and it would still be better than anything Jorch could produce.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: LW on March 16, 2015, 03:34:18 PM
Schrader is a dick, brags about himself with every breath and has nothing good to say about anyone. He truly believes that he is the only one that every accomplished anything or did anything right.

We all knew these type of people in high school big mouth trashing and mocking everyone, but the first to cry foul when it is done to them.

This should be mailed to him on a placard.

I'm enjoying Art and Mel of Mel's Hole (January 9, 2002 interview) right now on U7.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: zeebo on April 10, 2015, 11:16:36 PM

As Noory would say, that's true too.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: BattyBrooke on April 10, 2015, 11:55:17 PM
This should be mailed to him on a placard.

I'm enjoying Art and Mel of Mel's Hole (January 9, 2002 interview) right now on U7.

He just played the.c At going down the hole lol