• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on March 21, 2020, 10:02:34 AM
It’s obviously paying enough to keep him well fed.

Tru dat! I still don’t know how that ghost managed to push him over. :-\

The ghost show fad is played out.

Dave better be saving his money to support his 20 kids, from 18 moms or whatever it is.  + the one who showed up knocking at his door.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 04, 2020, 12:00:33 AM
The ghost show fad is played out.

Dave better be saving his money to support his 20 kids, from 18 moms or whatever it is.  + the one who showed up knocking at his door.

I hope the stimulus package helps his family... That's a lot of kids and a gigantic headache.... Lord knows that show couldn't feed them all.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 05:01:39 PM
I hope the stimulus package helps his family... That's a lot of kids and a gigantic headache.... Lord knows that show couldn't feed them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMstHqyBBAo

Gotta admit, with the shit show that went down, Dave certainly got out when the getting was good.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on April 08, 2020, 05:48:12 PM
Gotta admit, with the shit show that went down, Dave certainly got out when the getting was good.

Not really, he left because he couldn't make any money or get any affiliates just like I told him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 08, 2020, 06:33:34 PM
Not really, he left because he couldn't make any money or get any affiliates just like I told him.

Plus he’s a first rate dufus.

Lilith

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on April 08, 2020, 05:48:12 PM

I doubt there was anything good to get since Art.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 06:43:59 PM
Plus he’s a first rate dufus.

Are you telling me this is not a smart man?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 08, 2020, 06:54:57 PM
I doubt there was anything good to get since Art.

I doubt there will ever be anything  "good", that stems from that network.

Corona Kitty

I can't beat up Dave too much .... let's be honest it was a sinking ship before and after he was there.

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 08, 2020, 06:58:18 PM

Are you telling me this is not a smart man?

Absolutely riveting performance.   Maybe he could do something else dramatic, maybe Spongebob?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 09, 2020, 01:56:46 PM
Absolutely riveting performance.   Maybe he could do something else dramatic, maybe Spongebob?

Hilarious! ::)

MV/Liberace!

Please don't post the same thing in multiple threads.

SredniVashtar

Ohh, pate been done sent to the woodshed. It just shows that you can't take anything for granted under this capricious tyranny known as BellGab. You could be the blue-eyed boy one day, with the keys to the executive washroom, then the next you're sent to the Solomon Islands to bury bodies.

ItsOver

BellGab should be safe for awhile from a drunken, rampaging Pate.  He's no doubt passed out cold on a floor somewhere, mumbling in his pool of who knows what.  Happy Memorial Day.  Praise Lee.  Hiccup.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2020, 10:27:55 AM
BellGab should be safe for a while from a drunken, rampaging Pate.  He's no doubt passed out cold on a floor somewhere, mumbling in his pool of who knows what.  Happy Memorial Day.  Praise Lee.  Hiccup.

His inner Metron came out. I guess he's going through troubled times during this pandemic.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on May 25, 2020, 12:11:35 PM
His inner Metron came out. I guess he's going through troubled times during this pandemic.

I know they've let out a lot of prisoners. Not sure if that applies to the lunatic asylums. Metron's already been social distancing in his padded cell for decades.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 25, 2020, 12:47:47 PM
I know they've let out a lot of prisoners. Not sure if that applies to the lunatic asylums. Metron's already been social distancing in his padded cell for decades.

He's been social distancing since 7th grade.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on May 25, 2020, 12:11:35 PM

I just really seem to trigger faggots like him for some reason and then they spend all night shitting up the threads by posting the same thing over and over again in multiple threads.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 25, 2020, 02:53:29 PM
I just really seem to trigger faggots like him for some reason and then they spend all night shitting up the threads by posting the same thing over and over again in multiple threads.
Could be worse.  At least it's not ButtPlugsBoy with third rate memes or Starranus having a TDS episode because AnalKid has cut him off again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2020, 03:03:33 PM
Could be worse.  At least it's not ButtPlugsBoy with third rate memes or Starranus having a TDS episode because AnalKid has cut him off again.

I don’t know. As much as I don’t often agree with them at least there’s some variety to their posts. They’re not just posting Der Kommisar over and over again like it’s their personal in-joke.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 25, 2020, 03:05:58 PM
I don’t know. As much as I don’t often agree with them at least there’s some variety to their posts. They’re not just posting Der Kommisar over and over again like it’s their personal in-joke.
Ha!  True, but Pate's just a harmless, fuzzball with a taste for a drop or two of joy juice, not some humorless lunatic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2020, 03:13:47 PM
Ha!  True, but Pate's just a harmless, fuzzball with a taste for a drop or two of joy juice, not some humorless lunatic.

Oh, I know he can be funny. I used to be his biggest supporter here when most were just calling him a stupid drunk. Unfortunately, now he’s wandered into that territory where a clever drunk becomes a stupid, annoying drunk. I guess they were right. Oh well. I have no regrets. Back on ignore he goes.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 25, 2020, 02:53:29 PM

Shit posting isn't encouraged here, that seems to fly over at places like ellgab. He will return bottle in hand, you will be the driving factor for his leap into depression & alcoholism... Wait nevermind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on May 25, 2020, 03:27:19 PM
Shit posting isn't encouraged here, that seems to fly over at places like ellgab. He will return bottle in hand, you will be the driving factor for his leap into depression & alcoholism... Wait nevermind.

Let’s be honest. Most of us shitpost here. I’m entertained by the people who can do it with some style, originality and, of course, humor. Posting the same thing ad nauseum becase you think it will bug someone is none of those things. Fail! Total fail!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 25, 2020, 03:32:50 PM
Let’s be honest. Most of us shitpost here. I’m entertained by the people who can do it with some style, originality and, of course, humor. Posting the same thing ad nauseum becase you think it will bug someone is none of those things. Fail! Total fail!!

Agreed.