Author Dave Schrader  (Read 271318 times)

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2430 on: March 21, 2020, 12:05:03 PM »
Itís obviously paying enough to keep him well fed.

Tru dat! I still donít know how that ghost managed to push him over. :-\

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2431 on: April 04, 2020, 01:00:33 AM »
The ghost show fad is played out.

Dave better be saving his money to support his 20 kids, from 18 moms or whatever it is.  + the one who showed up knocking at his door.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2432 on: April 06, 2020, 06:01:39 PM »
The ghost show fad is played out.

Dave better be saving his money to support his 20 kids, from 18 moms or whatever it is.  + the one who showed up knocking at his door.

I hope the stimulus package helps his family... That's a lot of kids and a gigantic headache.... Lord knows that show couldn't feed them all.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2433 on: April 06, 2020, 06:25:48 PM »
I hope the stimulus package helps his family... That's a lot of kids and a gigantic headache.... Lord knows that show couldn't feed them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMstHqyBBAo

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2435 on: April 08, 2020, 06:48:12 PM »
Gotta admit, with the shit show that went down, Dave certainly got out when the getting was good.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2436 on: April 08, 2020, 07:33:34 PM »
Gotta admit, with the shit show that went down, Dave certainly got out when the getting was good.

Not really, he left because he couldn't make any money or get any affiliates just like I told him.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2437 on: April 08, 2020, 07:43:59 PM »
Not really, he left because he couldn't make any money or get any affiliates just like I told him.

Plus heís a first rate dufus.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2438 on: April 08, 2020, 07:54:57 PM »

I doubt there was anything good to get since Art.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2439 on: April 08, 2020, 07:58:18 PM »

Plus heís a first rate dufus.

Are you telling me this is not a smart man?

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2440 on: April 08, 2020, 08:00:03 PM »
I doubt there was anything good to get since Art.

I doubt there will ever be anything  "good", that stems from that network.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2441 on: April 08, 2020, 09:07:13 PM »
I can't beat up Dave too much .... let's be honest it was a sinking ship before and after he was there.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2442 on: April 09, 2020, 02:56:46 PM »

Are you telling me this is not a smart man?

Absolutely riveting performance.   Maybe he could do something else dramatic, maybe Spongebob?

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2443 on: April 09, 2020, 03:00:00 PM »
Absolutely riveting performance.   Maybe he could do something else dramatic, maybe Spongebob?

Hilarious! ::)

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2444 on: May 25, 2020, 04:21:33 AM »

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2445 on: May 25, 2020, 09:30:00 AM »
Please don't post the same thing in multiple threads.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2446 on: May 25, 2020, 11:06:21 AM »
Ohh, pate been done sent to the woodshed. It just shows that you can't take anything for granted under this capricious tyranny known as BellGab. You could be the blue-eyed boy one day, with the keys to the executive washroom, then the next you're sent to the Solomon Islands to bury bodies.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2447 on: May 25, 2020, 11:27:55 AM »
BellGab should be safe for awhile from a drunken, rampaging Pate.  He's no doubt passed out cold on a floor somewhere, mumbling in his pool of who knows what.  Happy Memorial Day.  Praise Lee.  Hiccup.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2448 on: May 25, 2020, 01:11:35 PM »
BellGab should be safe for a while from a drunken, rampaging Pate.  He's no doubt passed out cold on a floor somewhere, mumbling in his pool of who knows what.  Happy Memorial Day.  Praise Lee.  Hiccup.

His inner Metron came out. I guess he's going through troubled times during this pandemic.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2449 on: May 25, 2020, 01:47:47 PM »
His inner Metron came out. I guess he's going through troubled times during this pandemic.

I know they've let out a lot of prisoners. Not sure if that applies to the lunatic asylums. Metron's already been social distancing in his padded cell for decades.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2450 on: May 25, 2020, 02:14:00 PM »
I know they've let out a lot of prisoners. Not sure if that applies to the lunatic asylums. Metron's already been social distancing in his padded cell for decades.

He's been social distancing since 7th grade.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2451 on: May 25, 2020, 03:53:29 PM »

I just really seem to trigger faggots like him for some reason and then they spend all night shitting up the threads by posting the same thing over and over again in multiple threads.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2452 on: May 25, 2020, 04:03:33 PM »
I just really seem to trigger faggots like him for some reason and then they spend all night shitting up the threads by posting the same thing over and over again in multiple threads.
Could be worse.  At least it's not ButtPlugsBoy with third rate memes or Starranus having a TDS episode because AnalKid has cut him off again.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2453 on: May 25, 2020, 04:05:58 PM »
Could be worse.  At least it's not ButtPlugsBoy with third rate memes or Starranus having a TDS episode because AnalKid has cut him off again.

I donít know. As much as I donít often agree with them at least thereís some variety to their posts. Theyíre not just posting Der Kommisar over and over again like itís their personal in-joke.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2454 on: May 25, 2020, 04:13:47 PM »
I donít know. As much as I donít often agree with them at least thereís some variety to their posts. Theyíre not just posting Der Kommisar over and over again like itís their personal in-joke.
Ha!  True, but Pate's just a harmless, fuzzball with a taste for a drop or two of joy juice, not some humorless lunatic.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2455 on: May 25, 2020, 04:17:20 PM »
Ha!  True, but Pate's just a harmless, fuzzball with a taste for a drop or two of joy juice, not some humorless lunatic.

Oh, I know he can be funny. I used to be his biggest supporter here when most were just calling him a stupid drunk. Unfortunately, now heís wandered into that territory where a clever drunk becomes a stupid, annoying drunk. I guess they were right. Oh well. I have no regrets. Back on ignore he goes.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2456 on: May 25, 2020, 04:27:19 PM »

Shit posting isn't encouraged here, that seems to fly over at places like ellgab. He will return bottle in hand, you will be the driving factor for his leap into depression & alcoholism... Wait nevermind.

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2457 on: May 25, 2020, 04:32:50 PM »
Shit posting isn't encouraged here, that seems to fly over at places like ellgab. He will return bottle in hand, you will be the driving factor for his leap into depression & alcoholism... Wait nevermind.

Letís be honest. Most of us shitpost here. Iím entertained by the people who can do it with some style, originality and, of course, humor. Posting the same thing ad nauseum becase you think it will bug someone is none of those things. Fail! Total fail!!

Dave Schrader
« Reply #2458 on: May 25, 2020, 06:25:04 PM »
Letís be honest. Most of us shitpost here. Iím entertained by the people who can do it with some style, originality and, of course, humor. Posting the same thing ad nauseum becase you think it will bug someone is none of those things. Fail! Total fail!!

Agreed.