• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Morgus

Is "Stephen" short for "Stephanie" for this guest tonight?

Quote from: Morgus on January 25, 2015, 01:35:07 AM

Roger.

And there's nothing short about what she's doing to me.

Quote from: Morgus on January 25, 2015, 01:35:07 AM

The website description confused me too, but calls her 'Steph' on the program.

If Steph wants to take me into the woods, then I'm ready to go now.

She already made me eat a scone.  I don't care if I disappear.

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 25, 2015, 01:42:28 AM
...She already made me eat a scone.  I don't care if I disappear.

She got my teakettle hot and I don't even have a tea cozy.

Love the way she says, "Sorry."

It's OK.

Do whatever you want.  You make the whole world disappear if it pleases you, dear.

She's said the word "insane" twice now, and it only gets better.

bateman

Portal talk. Other Dave would love this.

The caller sounds like some kind of a portal expert.

Other experts who don't care for him call him a "porthole."

Oh my god.

She just said "rabbit hole."

Please, stop.

zeebo

She's like a charming woodland pixie that loves ufo's and the paranormal.  If I find out she also likes beer and video games, I'm proposing.

All her books are authored by 'Stephen Young.'  Maybe she's a man with a high voice or transgender?

The American woman caller just sounds like a lumberjack compared to Steph.

The caller went out of her body, and she should have gone out of her accent, too.

Ooooh, she just said "boodie" again.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 25, 2015, 01:54:02 AM
All her books are authored by 'Stephen Young.'  Maybe she's a man with a high voice or transgender?

Still common for female authors to affect a male pseudonym.  Maybe her full name is Stephanie?  Or maybe in the U.K. when "Stephen" is applied to a lass it means "Hot Stuff".

"It's bean a pleasure," she said.

You've got that right.

A jolly green bean of pleasure.

Loved her little Hobbit's laugh.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 25, 2015, 02:01:22 AM

Loved her little Hobbit's laugh.

Just wait until you see her awful Orc's teeth.

Quote from: zeebo on January 25, 2015, 01:58:28 AM
Still common for female authors to affect a male pseudonym.  Maybe her full name is Stephanie?  Or maybe in the U.K. when "Stephen" is applied to a lass it means "Hot Stuff".

At this point, she could call herself "Dick Butkus" -- and I bloody wouldn't care.

She has me speaking in a British accent and wanting to disappear into the forest.

I already ate a scone.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 25, 2015, 02:03:12 AM
Just wait until you see her awful Orc's teeth.

I've decided not to look at Steph -- because I don't want to destroy the jolly good feelings I have experienced from her accent.

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 25, 2015, 02:01:22 AM
...Loved her little Hobbit's laugh.

Funny, I was imagining our pastoral life together in our little Hobbit hut in the woods, sipping tea by the fire, discussing paranormal theories, concocting herbal remedies .... never mind I think I've already said too much.

Quote from: zeebo on January 25, 2015, 02:09:29 AM
Funny, I was imagining our pastoral life together in our little Hobbit hut in the woods, sipping tea by the fire, discussing paranormal theories, concocting herbal remedies .... never mind I think I've already said too much.

Go away.  She's my precious.  I have a ring that will make you disappear if you don't get lost.

Quote from: zeebo on January 25, 2015, 01:19:05 AM
We need a Mugato v. Gorn movie.

"You're goin' down, Mugato!  After I rip out your horn and plunge it into your heart, I'm going to play taps on it while I mock you by performing the hauntingly awkward ritual Gorn victory dance on your corpse."

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 25, 2015, 02:11:52 AM
Go away.  She's my precious.  I have a ring that will make you disappear if you don't get lost.

I'm no threat, all I have to offer is an expired case of butter-beer from Harry Potter World.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 25, 2015, 02:03:17 AM

At this point, she could call herself "Dick Butkus" -- and I bloody wouldn't care.

She has me speaking in a British accent and wanting to disappear into the forest.

I already ate a scone.

It would sound like "Deek Bootkis" and it would be adorable. 

I'm thinking Happy Pancake. Maybe even some pig in a blanket. With butter and syrup. Yeah.  :D

Quote from: zeebo on January 25, 2015, 02:23:08 AM
I'm no threat, all I have to offer is an expired case of butter-beer from Harry Potter World.

Well, that's certainly a relief.  I've got a tile from the pool Brian Jones drowned in to impress her.

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 25, 2015, 02:14:47 AM
"...hauntingly awkward..."

Also describes my early attempts at dancing.  But that was before I learned to freestyle it.

I think Dave fell asleep for some of the second guest.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 25, 2015, 01:32:13 AM
Every time I scroll past that picture I see Ed Grimley standing over Cosmo Kramer

"Well, this is certainly embarrassing, I must say!  I could have sworn you were Shatner!  I've never been able to tell you two apart, you know. It's like you're fraternal twins who happen to look alike!  How uncanny is that?"

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 25, 2015, 02:45:54 AM
I think Dave fell asleep for some of the second guest.

I think this guy has some interesting stories, but he kinda sounds like Lionel Fanthorpe O.D.'d on NyQuil.

Quote from: zeebo on January 25, 2015, 02:56:54 AM
I think this guy has some interesting stories, but he kinda sounds like Lionel Fanthorpe O.D.'d on NyQuil.

I'm sorry, but, thanks to Steph, I even find his accent faintly sexy.