• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on February 01, 2016, 04:58:10 PM
if you look at the webpage..i guess one could say its not Art's show any more

So I guess this needs to be put into question form for Thursday.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on February 01, 2016, 04:26:38 PM
More character degradation.
Free speech, good for you, as good (but frankly better) for me. Your opinion... oh thanks.
Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 01, 2016, 04:31:11 PM
Well, you've sort of made this all about you Fidget, so we need to talk about your professionalism first. You need to establish credibility. If we are to consider your position, which you seem to want since you're speaking about it publically in the Art Bell thread, then we need to know where that money went and why it wasn't refunded. That's step one.
Enjoy your stairs.
Quote from: rekcuf on February 01, 2016, 04:37:17 PM
Sean-David Fidget?
Sean has them, handed them to him myself.

You guys, and gals... you are a hoot.

Here, I'll just fork it for goodness sake.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9435.msg702083/topicseen.html#msg702083

Maybe you can flush the topic back to toilets now.

cylon

I am still very much sad that Art is no doing the show now. i do hope to god that Art may being good to return to making shows really soon.

pate

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 01, 2016, 05:27:22 PM
Maybe you can flush the topic back to toilets now.

Very commodious of you, thanks!

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2016, 05:24:04 PM

Ah, Jek Porkins. Should have pulled up... May he rest in space pieces.  :(

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2016, 05:24:04 PM

i always thought it looked like john candy in star wars 

Quote from: cylon on February 01, 2016, 05:28:07 PM
I am still very much sad that Art is no doing the show now. i do hope to god that Art may being good to return to making shows really soon.

3-4 more podcasts he can start and quit. I know it, just you wait!

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 01, 2016, 05:29:43 PM
Very commodious of you, thanks!

Jesus Christ is dying on the cross, his disciples are gathered around, crying.

Peter looks up and notices that Jesus seems to be calling him, "Peter, come hither!" Immediately Peter rushes over to the cross, only to be hit severely over the head by the Roman guard.

He gets on his feet again and wants to return to the other disciples when he hears Jesus calling again, "Peter, come hither!" So, again Peter tries to climb the cross to get to his lord, when the Roman soldier draws his sword and chops Peter's arm off.

Peter is getting a little pissed and wants to go back to his buddies, but again Jesus summons. The Roman guard can't believe that Peter is trying yet AGAIN to climb to the cross, and chops off another arm. Peter is now covered in blood and demented from the blow to the head and wants to call it a day.

Jesus hoarsely croaks, "Peter, please, come to me!" By now, the Roman guard is tired of chopping limbs, so he lets Peter be. The faithful disciple struggles to climb the cross (without arms mind you) and after a long while he finally arrives at his Lord's side.

Hurting, suffering, bleeding, Peter looks into his Master's eyes and asks, "yes, my Lord. What is it?" Jesus smiles lovingly and looks off into the distance as a weak smile plays across his face, "Look Peter, I can see your house from here!"

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2016, 05:34:32 PM

Peter looks up and notices that Jesus seems to be calling him, "Peter, come hither!" Immediately Peter rushes over to the cross, only to be hit severely over the head by the Roman guard.

He gets on his feet again and wants to return to the other disciples when he hears Jesus calling again, "Peter, come hither!" So, again Peter tries to climb the cross to get to his lord, when the Roman soldier draws his sword and chops Peter's arm off.

Peter is getting a little pissed and wants to go back to his buddies, but again Jesus summons. The Roman guard can't believe that Peter is trying yet AGAIN to climb to the cross, and chops off another arm. Peter is now covered in blood and demented from the blow to the head and wants to call it a day.

Jesus hoarsely croaks, "Peter, please, come to me!" By now, the Roman guard is tired of chopping limbs, so he lets Peter be. The faithful disciple struggles to climb the cross (without arms mind you) and after a long while he finally arrives at his Lord's side.

Hurting, suffering, bleeding, Peter looks into his Master's eyes and asks, "yes, my Lord. What is it?" Jesus smiles lovingly and looks off into the distance as a weak smile plays across his face, "Look Peter, I can see your house from here!"

http://youtu.be/v1Bf3Dzm-xk

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2016, 05:34:32 PM

I don't get it, is there a Morale to this story?

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2016, 05:44:49 PM

http://youtu.be/v1Bf3Dzm-xk

Since you asked: in a desperate bid to veer our future away from shitter puns, I... took steps.

Daggit

Mr Shitget is back!

coaster

Cry more, Mr. Fidget.

Daggit

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2016, 06:32:24 PM
Hey Daggit

Hey.

Any word from Art lately? Percent chance of him returning?

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 01, 2016, 02:26:06 PM
Still haven't answered the question fidget, where did that money go and why was it not refunded?

I can sympathize with Fidget about being overwhelmed with orders, and orders of more various models of fidgets than the simple one he wanted to sell and send.

That being the case, why cash the checks when they came in or accept the credit card charges?  Or did it all come in in cash?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Daggit on February 01, 2016, 06:40:09 PM
Hey.

Any word from Art lately? Percent chance of him returning?

He'll be on the GabCast on Thursday.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2016, 07:11:45 PM
He'll be on the GabCast on Thursday.

Exactly !!
Just wanted to say how gracious and incredible it is of Art for doing the Gabcast this week --Its going to be GREAT SHOW . I know it will be a fun interview and enjoyable for everyone listening.     

GravitySucks

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 01, 2016, 07:15:32 PM
Exactly !!
Just wanted to say how gracious and incredible it is of Art for doing the Gabcast this week --Its going to be GREAT SHOW . I know it will be a fun interview and enjoyable for everyone listening.   

MikeJ

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2016, 05:21:28 PM
X27 here

Love that movie.  Just as good today as it was 40 odd years ago.

ge30542

WOW! Cruz wins Iowa.

Donald Noory

Quote from: ge30542 on February 01, 2016, 10:12:43 PM
WOW! Cruz wins Iowa.

Means nothing. Michele Bachmann won there 4 years ago.

Sean92008

Quote from: ge30542 on February 01, 2016, 10:12:43 PM
WOW! Cruz wins Iowa.

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around

When I lived in Iowa, it was the time they had the water supply at risk due to flooding (early 90s?).  Rather was even in town...  A lot of well-meaning people but a lot of folk who were just not that sophisticated.  Surprised there aren't more cults that take root there, if you don't count the Catholic and Mormon churches... 

ge30542

Quote from: Donald Noory on February 01, 2016, 10:25:28 PM
Means nothing. Michele Bachmann won there 4 years ago.
Point taken, but Cruz ain't Bachman.
People see Trump as a bright shiny thing that draws their attention. I hope Cruz continues to victory.

Sean92008

Quote from: MikeJ on February 01, 2016, 08:09:22 PM
Love that movie.  Just as good today as it was 40 odd years ago.
Those were the days, they are gone...  Can you imagine an "all-star" cast today?  Too much fucking attitude would come off.

The talent nowadays is spawned from fucktards on Youtube.  Back then, they had to bust their asses on the circuit.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: Sean92008 on February 01, 2016, 10:28:27 PM
Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around

I'm from Iowa and I always thought this was funny.  Where in IA did you live?

Sean92008

Quote from: ManiacMatt on February 02, 2016, 12:09:41 AM
I'm from Iowa and I always thought this was funny.  Where in IA did you live?

WDM 1200-block of 19th Street, near Ashworth.  Back in the day, the city ended where all the big corporate HQs got built-up.  I wish I stayed.