• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Meister_000

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 26, 2015, 06:36:46 AM

Very exciting stuff, guys!  The show is growing rapidly. :D

Cool.
KVI is Seattle Wa., so he's getting closer to completing the West Coast Wall.

Washington, thus far:

Forks â€" KBDB 96.7 (HD3) FM
Olympia â€" KMAS 1030 AM, 103.3 FM
Spokane â€" KXLY 920 AM
[Seattle â€" KVI 570 AM  (5,000 kW)]  -- Resistance is Futile !  ;D

Faster345

I agree, KABC should start the show at 9PM, keeping it live and allowing for callers to call in. Also they'd get a 1-hour jump on that fool over on KFI. It' s a win-win-win! Makes little sense to wait an hour just to compete 'directly' with aforementioned fool. A one hour head start is a huge advantage, isn't it?

K_Dubb

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 26, 2015, 06:36:46 AM

Very exciting stuff, guys!  The show is growing rapidly. :D

Excellent!  I talked to KVI in July.  I think they used to carry Art way back.

chefist

Quote from: Faster345 on October 26, 2015, 09:43:37 AM
I agree, KABC should start the show at 9PM, keeping it live and allowing for callers to call in. Also they'd get a 1-hour jump on that fool over on KFI. It' s a win-win-win! Makes little sense to wait an hour just to compete 'directly' with aforementioned fool. A one hour head start is a huge advantage, isn't it?

It's almost certain their numbers tell them that going head to head with Coast is the best use of Art's time on the air...this would mean that MITD will steel a full 3 hours away from Coast, not just 2. If you want to take advertisers away, that is what you do!

AppealPlay

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2015, 09:49:53 AM
It's almost certain their numbers tell them that going head to head with Coast is the best use of Art's time on the air...this would mean that MITD will steel a full 3 hours away from Coast, not just 2. If you want to take advertisers away, that is what you do!

Agreed.  I mean, who's going to choose to listen to Dave over Art Bell, you know? :)

paladin1991

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 26, 2015, 05:51:55 AM
You live in Commiefornia?  You struck me as a Montana militiaman. :P

A MOM? 

Yeah, in the PRC.  It's called a 'Fighting Withdraw' as a tactical manuever.  It's just the opening move for the strategic 'Advance in Another Direction.'

paladin1991

Quote from: Meister_000 on October 26, 2015, 07:09:02 AM
Cool.
KVI is Seattle Wa., so he's getting closer to completing the West Coast Wall.

Washington, thus far:

Forks â€" KBDB 96.7 (HD3) FM
Olympia â€" KMAS 1030 AM, 103.3 FM
Spokane â€" KXLY 920 AM
[Seattle â€" KVI 570 AM  (5,000 kW)]  -- Resistance is Futile !  ;D

Spokane.  Cool.  I can hear him when I am at my new job site.  I'll have to check their footprint.  Maybe pick them in CDA.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2015, 09:49:53 AM

Absolutely.  Hit hard, hit fast, hit often.

AppealPlay

Monday, October 26 - Dr. Michael Lynch - The Ghost Phenomenon

QuoteWebsites: lynch2012.wix.com/index  ConspiracyAgents.Com

Michael Lynch Ph.D. has been a parapsychologist for 27 years. Throughout his career, he has investigated ghosts, poltergeist activity, UFO’s, and ancient civilizations.  Dr. Lynch uses a digital infrared video system, and the latest technology to capture evidence of the paranormal.  Over the past 14 years he has hosted Paranormal Tuesday on 97.1 FM in St. Louis, Missouri.  He has been on the Discovery Channel, SyFy, Fox Family, ABC Family, Destination America Channel, and the National Geographic Channel; appearing on shows such as Scariest Places on Earth, MTV Fear, and Is it Real?  He has also appeared in Shadow Worlds, The Haunted Boy, Children of the Grave II, and the Soul Catcher documentaries.

Book: Amazing Paranormal Encounters Vol 1

TigerLily

You live in Commiefornia?  You struck me as a Montana militiaman. :P
You say that like it's a bad thing  ;)

TigerLily

You live in Commiefornia?  You struck me as a Montana militiaman. :P
You say that like it's a good thing  ;)

jazmunda

Art Bell hears a tale of alien abduction on Midnight In The Desert

https://youtu.be/8cMmgJoRBnM

coaster

I don't want to be the one to spoil the fun, but Art has some pictures up on his site showing tonight's guest and some supposed orbs. It's dust. Not ghosts. Dust. The one thing that annoys me most about ghost researching is people who claim photos of dust are somehow paranormal. Vaccum once in a while. If you have a bunch of people walking around a room, it's going to blow dust around, which shows up on camera.
It's friggin dust people. I really want to tune in tonight, but I hope they don't talk about this stupid photo for too long, or I'll have to turn it off.
Photo in question-
http://artbell.com/mon-oct-26-dr-michael-lynch/

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on October 26, 2015, 08:36:24 PM
I don't want to be the one to spoil the fun, but Art has some pictures up on his site showing tonight's guest and some supposed orbs. It's dust. Not ghosts. Dust. The one thing that annoys me most about ghost researching is people who claim photos of dust are somehow paranormal. Vaccum once in a while. If you have a bunch of people walking around a room, it's going to blow dust around, which shows up on camera.
It's friggin dust people. I really want to tune in tonight, but I hope they don't talk about this stupid photo for too long, or I'll have to turn it off.
Photo in question-

I have always thought orbs were BS. Especially when you are using infrared cameras.

Go into a dark room, turn on your infrared camera, get a cushion that's been in a dusty room and spank that cushion and watch the ghosts fly.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: coaster on October 26, 2015, 08:36:24 PM
Photo in question-

A friend of mine has his own paranormal investigation group, primarily ghost hunting.  He told me the overwhelming number of orb photographs are either insects (if taken outside) or dust (if taken inside).  His group doesn't even consider "orbs" as anything paranormal and they ignore any orb photos they get.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 26, 2015, 08:44:29 PM
A friend of mine has his own paranormal investigation group, primarily ghost hunting.  He told me the overwhelming number of orb photographs are either insects (if taken outside) or dust (if taken inside).  His group doesn't even consider "orbs" as anything paranormal and they ignore any orb photos they get.
And rods... FRIKKIN bugs.

Even more embarrassing than those "orbs" is the promotional photo. Douche chills.

Uncle Duke

So this guy Lynch who's going to be on with Art tonight, anybody know anything about him?  Is his PhD legit or is it another one of those "University of Consciousness and Universal Oneness" degress?

Catsmile

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 08:43:07 PM
Go into a dark room, turn on your infrared camera, get a cushion that's been in a dusty room and spank that cushion and watch the "ghosts fly."

OH... I have alright!

Catsmile

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 26, 2015, 08:52:53 PM
So this guy Lynch who's going to be on with Art tonight, anybody know anything about him?  Is his PhD legit or is it another one of those "University of Consciousness and Universal Oneness" degress?

See SixWeekTenure(â,,¢)s post above yours... a pictures worth a thousand words.

Kolchak

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 26, 2015, 08:44:29 PM

It's common knowledge now that dust, lint, pollen and bugs reflect light and are often unnoticed by the naked eye. That's why some "ghost photography" sites no longer accept orb photograph submissions. Anyone who wants to claim they're disembodied spirits or energy has a very hefty burden of proof.

jazmunda

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 26, 2015, 08:50:50 PM
Even more embarrassing than those "orbs" is the promotional photo. Douche chills.

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 08:43:07 PM
I have always thought orbs were BS. Especially when you are using infrared cameras.

Go into a dark room, turn on your infrared camera, get a cushion that's been in a dusty room and spank that cushion and watch the ghosts fly.

Dust mite ghosts are still ghosts.

Roswells, Art

Oh dear.

Eddie Coyle

Yooze want orbs, I'll give you fuckin' orbs.

Uncle Duke

Here's his "bio" off one of his two website, says absolutely nothing.

Michael Lynch is not just a podcast host, he's one of the resource contacts for shows, programs and efforts across the United States and beyond. Dr. Lynch's Para-Vision effort has logged countless hours of documentation in regard to seeking a variety of paranormal efforts that truly makes the mark in the Paranormal arena.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 09:03:58 PM

If we were to have a dinner for schmucks, I'd bring Falkie. And I'd win.

chefist

I would just love to hear some new Ghost n haunting stories...orbs n rods blow....