Arts site is back up

Edit both sites are down again

b_dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 12:18:36 PM
Arts site is back up
Are you sure you aren't looking at a cached copy? SHIFT reload

Spinner

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 22, 2015, 12:02:09 PM
and don't forget the servers for artbell.com and the archives being down all morning plus the crap on Monday that makes no sense.  All together its like the Gates O' Hell have been opened.

Also, don't forget that about a month ago he was prevented from doing the show because some wires in his property were cut by something/someone.
And now, someone shoots at his home!

norland2424

Quote from: b_dubb on October 22, 2015, 12:23:11 PM
Are you sure you aren't looking at a cached copy? SHIFT reload

It wasn't a copy since i don't go on it thru my tablet, but both sites are down again.

norland2424

Check now, its back up for me again

jerry

Both sites back up for me now too.

Spinner

I hate even thinking about this, but maybe some whacko decided to try to scare Art off the air. Remember that during David Jacobs interview the night before, Art said that if his family was threatened, he'd stop doing the show. :( 

AppealPlay

Just check and the website is back up for me.  That's good to see.

b_dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 12:25:42 PM
Check now, its back up for me again
This is encouraging.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 12:29:56 PM

This looks like an old cached version of the site.
I'm getting the same thing.

Quote from: Spinner on October 22, 2015, 12:27:51 PM
I hate even thinking about this, but maybe some whacko decided to try to scare Art off the air. Remember that during David Jacobs interview the night before, Art said that if his family was threatened, he'd stop doing the show. :(

This incident probably has nothing to do with MITD.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Spinner on October 22, 2015, 12:27:51 PM

I'm sure many of us are with you in our darker moments.  The only thing that gives me hope is the news story up on his website within hours, perhaps showing his well-honed instinct for publicity is undiminished.  He certainly exemplified perseverance, resolve and determination last night.

norland2424

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on October 22, 2015, 12:34:11 PM
This looks like an old cached version of the site.
I'm getting the same thing.

Lol no its not cached

K_Dubb

Quote from: rekcuf on October 22, 2015, 12:35:05 PM
This incident probably has nothing to do with MITD.

Probably not, but Art's reaction to it has everything to do with MITD.

coaster

Time to install more security cameras.

b_dubb

Time to hire an off duty cop to park his car in front of the house and drink coffee.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 22, 2015, 12:38:02 PM

Probably not, but Art's reaction to it has everything to do with MITD.

And... Art's a known drama queen.  :)

I believe he heard shots outside. He does live out in the desert. If he lived in a subdivision, I'd be a bit more concerned. At this point- more information is needed. I'm glad he and his family are ok.

phrodo

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:39:42 PM
Time to install more security cameras.

He said he had cameras - but they weren't recorded?? What's the point of having cameras with no DVR? He said that was going to be fixed but still -- every surveillance cam system I have installed had a DVR.

Quote from: phrodo on October 22, 2015, 12:50:49 PM
He said he had cameras - but they weren't recorded?? What's the point of having cameras with no DVR? He said that was going to be fixed but still -- every surveillance cam system I have installed had a DVR.

Like I said... Dramaaa

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 22, 2015, 10:37:47 AM
If you start to panic and blubber like some cherry bitch under fire for the first time.  I WILL bitch slap you and focus your ass!
Thank God you're here.  Orders Sir?

Sam_Kluender

Quote from: phrodo on October 22, 2015, 12:50:49 PM

One of my relatives has cameras in various parts inside and outside his house, but they don't have DVR. It's more just real time. I'm not sure why they exist, but they do. Also, maybe Art's does have DVR but he turned it off for whatever reason.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 22, 2015, 10:37:47 AM
If you start to panic and blubber like some cherry bitch under fire for the first time.  I WILL bitch slap you and focus your ass!
This should be included in MV's standard GabCast caller greeting. 

albrecht

Quote from: Sam_Kluender on October 22, 2015, 01:11:09 PM
One of my relatives has cameras in various parts inside and outside his house, but they don't have DVR. It's more just real time. I'm not sure why they exist, but they do. Also, maybe Art's does have DVR but he turned it off for whatever reason.
Not that this applies to Art or your relatives! But some people/places like to be able to see what is going on but don't necessarily want it recorded- anywhere. Stash houses, illegal gambling places, brothels, drug dealers, etc. Place in which if there is an incident they could be just as 'in trouble' as the intruder or in places where they want to deal with the intruder "in their own way." They could be cheaper also.

Barfly

https://youtu.be/nJNJ5zYgZSw
Watch this you plebs, its not what you think

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on October 22, 2015, 01:16:33 PM
Watch this you plebs, its not what you think

you sir get a glazed donut for that lol

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2015, 01:19:30 PM
you sir get a glazed donut for that lol
Matthew is a Twitch Streamer that does a awesome Morgan Freeman voice

coaster

Weird how ashcroft felt the need to post an alibi. Can't post the image for some reason so heres a link.

http://imgur.com/mN58Lrd