• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art Bell

FACEBOOK has locked my account, I sent them a valid ID but still nothing! I smell a RAT.

Art

littlechris

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 02:14:45 PM
Ok so that is the big news for Today, KXL which is a MONSTER station in the North West will carry the show but they will offset it by one Hour and it will be on 10pm-1am directly up against you know who...Portland is Top 25 U.S. Markets, really number 23.

Also CFRB 50KW Confirms Toronto, Canada. 1010AM

Art

Coast To Coast is Toast.
-

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 02:44:41 PM
FACEBOOK has locked my account, I sent them a valid ID but still nothing! I smell a RAT.

Art

We knew this would happen! Let's prepare the Scorpion Army to Muster!

No Quarter

Art

a PremRAT....    >:( >:( >:(

Art

Hmmm, it may be time to look up some of Noory's ex-wives for a first hour special

Ms. C

Art

Give them a little time, Facebook reps move slow as molasses.   But this definitely smells like spoiled fish and rat together .... What a bunch of friggin' scared mean babies!

Khameleon808

Im here for the internet blood. 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 02:14:45 PM
Ok so that is the big news for Today, KXL which is a MONSTER station in the North West will carry the show but they will offset it by one Hour and it will be on 10pm-1am directly up against you know who...Portland is Top 25 U.S. Markets, really number 23.

Also CFRB 50KW Confirms Toronto, Canada. 1010AM

Art
For Today Art...!?  MORE COMING SOON...?  DO YOU HAVE A SCHEDULE FOR WHEN YOU WILL BE MAKING FURTHER ANNOUNCMENTS?

Disheartened

Art

Are you sure you were locked out? Last week i wasn't able to access my FB account for several hours and their "reason" was server maintenance . A lot of people have been having the same issue recently.

SaucyRossy

Art

Right when we're about to go to do this AMA and post the link to it....I really hope Facebook acts quickly and gets things back up.

This is low, really low of whomever did this.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 14, 2015, 02:49:12 PM

Hmmm, it may be time to look up some of Noory's ex-wives for a first hour special

SUMFINS GOOING HON...OW ERR EWE?!
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS BOYS AND GIRLS...BEFORE THIS IS DONE. TO SAY THE VERY LEAST,  dAVE AND HIS CREEPY MINIONS ARE GONNA BE GETTING VERY, VERY GREASEY.

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2015, 02:14:18 PM
That is Fantastic news, Horror! Good find! Clyde was on 7-12am...so now his show gets cut back 3 hours! Wow! AND it is on his flagship station! Holy Cow! No wonder he wrote what he did!

This is awesome!
When Art mentioned KXL in chat, during a gabcast a few weeks back, I posted on Clyde's facebook asking if he had heard anything about it. I knew he would not like the rumor but I didn't think it would ruffle his feathers as much as it did. My post was removed and I was subsequently blocked from posting on his page and private messaging him. For a guy who proclaims free speech and all that jazz, no pun intended, I'm very pleased by this news. As it was said in that gabcast, once you've heard the first hour of Cylde's show you've heard it all because he just repeats what he says every hour due to new affiliates tuning in haha.

Art
Is Dave "friends" with Mark Zuckerberg, or something? (J/k).

Don't let anything take away from the great news about KXL!  Kampai!

Khameleon808

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 14, 2015, 02:54:16 PM

Right when we're about to go to do this AMA and post the link to it....I really hope Facebook acts quickly and gets things back up.

Another interesting chapter to go in the Doc though :P

Dateline

Art

Could be! Dave announced on air there are some that eat dead rats.

Also, so excited about the major affiliates getting on board.

HumanBeing

Art

Dave is trembling. The late night Master returns. The snowball effect is in full force. Radio stations will be fighting tooth and nail to grab up Midnight in the Desert. This is just the beginning.

nbirnes

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 14, 2015, 02:54:16 PM

A silver lining here might be that all the hits will go to artbell.com and  http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com instead.

Art

Competitors in business used to do this shit to me on Facebook all the time. Suddenly my events, promotions and accounts would get deleted because someone would repeatedly report them as offensive or get Facebook to delete them. It's disgusting.

pyewacket

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 14, 2015, 02:32:05 PM
What does it matter?  Life holds few guarantees.  If Art promised us 5 yrs, then quit sooner, how can you be certain you'll still be here to collect your bet? 

Eat dessert first Cupcake, and let's just enjoy Art's new show as long as we can.  :)

Lt.Uhura- well said. Too many people can't seem to live in the moment and enjoy the experience. We get to witness Art's triumphant return and all the drama that will surely unfold.  ;D

This little guy seems really interested in everything going on here!

Jackstar

Art

Lawyers and a digital forensics investigation team. Hire these people NOW.

Or, not, you know, whatever, just a suggestion. What could go wrong, right?

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2015, 03:04:56 PM
Competitors in business used to do this shit to me on Facebook all the time. Suddenly my events, promotions and accounts would get deleted because someone would repeatedly report them as offensive or get Facebook to delete them. It's disgusting.

I know that this is war now...with Portland going to Art...hopefully it comes up quickly so we can use FB for the Reddit AMA announcement. 

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2015, 03:04:56 PM
NOW we understand why the C2C official facebook is allowing all the comments about Norry suckage and how the show is so bad now to remain. They were having their staff and paralegals attacks Art's page likely. The Tommy is ill and nobody know how to login in or get txts was just a smoke mist-tunnel-screen. If they are really attacking Art's facebook that is so amazing low and petty but would not surprise me.

Khameleon808

Called the 500th station as of 12:13pm today.  Taking a break for the afternoon.   I actually called a couple stations today that someone from here already called! So that was pretty cool.

Going to start diverting focus on visual media.  And next week, Ill be begin tryin to get my music contacts to post something on their fb/twitters/instagrams.

good luck with the uphill battle noorons

serenity

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 14, 2015, 02:32:05 PM
What does it matter?  Life holds few guarantees.  If Art promised us 5 yrs, then quit sooner, how can you be certain you'll still be here to collect your bet? 

Eat dessert first Cupcake, and let's just enjoy Art's new show as long as we can.  :)

That is one well said and true statement LT. You got my vote!

lonevoice

Art
I agree, Art.  The timing is a suspicious "coincidence."  Be sure to mention on your AMA that your facebook page is *temporarily* down, but will be back up soon.

NXOEED

Art

George, if you're reading this, I just want to say, I'm not one of these people who hates you or thinks you should quit broadcasting. I don't call you "Dave", I don't think you "suck", I still listen to C2C, albeit very occasionally, and while I prefer Art's interview style to yours, it's not because I think you're terrible. I simply think Art is a rare master. He does what few can. He's the hardest act on Planet Earth to follow. That's not to say that I don't find your voice comforting and likable at times.

But I have to say, you're losing me with these tactics, if they are indeed your doing.

soulburner

Art

Based on my experience and what I've read on the web it can take anywhere between 24 hours to... a few months :o My brother waited only 4 days :P

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2015, 02:47:02 PM
We knew this would happen! Let's prepare the Scorpion Army to Muster!
Jeorge has drawn first blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LO6gGXcIhU

AWAITING ORDERS COMMANDER FORTROCK..

jazmunda

Art

I just tried to send you my final trailer and it said that I don't have permission to message you.

I thought you didn't like me anymore.  :(

Definitely rats.  >:(