• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: phrodo on June 11, 2015, 12:52:42 AM
Well .. I know this will draw snickers -- but that is a seriously solid big pipe you have there.

twiki

Wowie! This trailer is awesome. Just squizzed it on artbell.com. Great job to whoever made it. Kudos to you. This is the best one yet and I loved the car one and the other cinematic one. Things are starting to heat up. When do we blitz these?

https://youtu.be/DsGT3dJO26Y

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 11:55:31 PM
I was trying to channel MV but I don't have the bitterness of years of rejection. Boom!

Chunga knows a bit about rejection

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 11, 2015, 02:15:49 AM
Chunga knows a bit about rejection

I think your thinking about Jimmy Church.

jazmunda

Quote from: twiki on June 11, 2015, 01:20:30 AM
Wowie! This trailer is awesome. Just squizzed it on artbell.com. Great job to whoever made it. Kudos to you. This is the best one yet and I loved the car one and the other cinematic one. Things are starting to heat up. When do we blitz these?

https://youtu.be/DsGT3dJO26Y

I think a handsome devil was involved.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on June 11, 2015, 02:22:24 AM
I think your thinking about Jimmy Church.

Nope. Chunga was a horrible guest.

SaucyRossy

Art, I have no clue how to make this happen but if you can. A long form interview with ELON MUSK will do wonders to publicize the new show. Besides, I just would love to hear you interview him. I would even suggest recording the interview if he can't do it live. He would be worth it, assuming you're ok with doing that.

http://www.ibtimes.com/elon-musks-spacex-plans-launch-4000-satellites-broadcasting-internet-entire-world-1960546

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on June 11, 2015, 02:24:15 AM

Tazmanian even

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 11, 2015, 02:25:57 AM
Nope. Chunga was a horrible guest.

Saying that accursed name summons me. I hate Chunga more than most. He ruined my suspension of disbelief for the GIS. I shit upon his name. That bastard is the son of a jackal.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on June 11, 2015, 02:46:47 AM
Saying that accursed name summons me. I hate Chunga more than most. He ruined my suspension of disbelief for the GIS. I shit upon his name. That bastard is the son of a jackal.

You have done your Chunga summons duty. May peace be with you.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on June 11, 2015, 02:46:47 AM

I don't listen to the GIS shows (among others) but all the talk of Chunga the past 2 years makes me wish I had.  Almost.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 11, 2015, 02:52:02 AM

Oh man, the sob that ruined GIS.  I'd rather not have GIS on again if that jerk is the one Brendan wants to hang with.  I don't see how Brendan likes him because he could barely get a word in edgewise when he was on with Chunga.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 11, 2015, 03:02:31 AM
Oh man, the sob that ruined GIS.  I'd rather not have GIS on again if that jerk is the one Brendan wants to hang with.  I don't see how Brendan likes him because he could barely get a word in edgewise when he was on with Chunga.

I think GIS is mostly dead. That website of theirs has been under construction for years (FB page looks dead too). Brendan has a twitter and jabbers on it randomly. Chunka has no mention of it on his twitter. It is too busy showing how he is Skrillex. What a sad wet stain on the mattress he is...

@paperboy they are a fun late night listen or worth it on Halloween.

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on June 11, 2015, 02:24:15 AM

And next up, It's Over the Top News from Downunder with the Jazmanian Gabbling..........

Quote from: jazmunda on June 09, 2015, 11:37:58 PM
Noory's real avatar:

Its fur is wet from swimming in a sea of paranormal ass.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on June 11, 2015, 05:10:03 AM
Its fur is wet from swimming in a sea of paranormal ass.

swamp ass gone wild.

serenity

We lost a great one today. Actor Christopher Lee died. Age 93

Grov505th

Man every time I hear someone mention GIS... I keep thinking Art had a Cartographer on..did I miss a show?  then I remember GIS is Ghost Investigation Society and not Geographic Information Systems...

Do we know what happened to Barbara Mcbeath?

No Quarter

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 10, 2015, 09:49:58 PM
I've got the same thing going in Missouri. For whatever reason, the cooler weather here has totally favored tomatoes. I started 20 tomato plants thinking it was going to be a so-so year and wanted to ensure that I'd have enough tomatoes for the household. Well, long story short, I must have 100 green tomatoes out there now and everything's blossoming like mad. I'm going to be buried in freaking tomatoes.

And the horror begins...

Quote from: PathoJen on June 10, 2015, 10:37:23 AM
I like you

I like your avatars.

Quote from: Art Bell on June 10, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Taken a few minutes ago

Art

The good old atomic clock. I still want one of those suckers. Makes you the perfect authority on when exactly midnight is.

Colorblind and dyslexic? Don't be such a snowflake, Jaz.

ItsOver

Quote from: WestOfTheRockies on June 11, 2015, 07:45:51 AM
Do we know what happened to Barbara Mcbeath?
I'm curious, too.  If you want to loose your stomach contents, though, go here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmy-Chunga/279129152172939

:P

PathoJen

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 11, 2015, 02:52:02 AM
There have got to be other GIS members who are far less annoying than Chunga that would be willing to go on MITD with Brendan. I really want GIS back on again. Maybe just Brendan alone?

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on June 11, 2015, 08:07:14 AM

:P

Oh god why did I click that link...I feel filthy...

chefist

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 08:17:54 AM
There have got to be other GIS members who are far less annoying than Chunga that would be willing to go on MITD with Brendan. I really want GIS back on again. Maybe just Brendan alone?

For ghost topics with Art I really liked his interviews with Brad Steiger...

Yep, they got his SAG residual payment check amount correct for the 29 cents of talent he is worth.
Quote from: ItsOver on June 11, 2015, 08:07:14 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on June 11, 2015, 08:18:05 AM
Oh god why did I click that link...I feel filthy...
You've just been "Chunga'd."  See "Nooried," "Churched"...